• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 15

Some renders I did (and lost some sanity in the process) if you guys want to use them for whatever. Initially did them for some artworks I wanted to do like that Mithra wallpaper above. I have no plans to do all of them btw. Just the ones that I like or really need to be rendered.

Made several other versions for all of them here: https://imgur.com/a/PfjPlEj
Amaterasu Render
Amaterasu

Beret-chan
Beret-cha

Mithra Render
Mithra

Unknown Render
Unknow

Yoxall said:
Thanks. Took me a whole three days for everyone but Rei lol. I'm doing the new sigils now, even though I should be resting from the previous ones haha.
These are signs of your self-destructive impulses (eyes)

Good job on the renders thought, they are absolutely great.

@Warren Masada twitter

DmBFW1fU4AEUMiN
DmBC7GyV4AEzL1O
"Please forgive me, Habaki-sama, Rindou-sama, Shiori-sama, Ryuusui-sama. Yakou-sama and Soujirou-sama....I am ashamed of myself." -Tsukuyomi
Eastern Expedition members confirmed except Sakuya and Keishirou for DI Switch scenerio.

Sasuga Habaki can't stop his sexual instinct towards his daughter's friend lol. Amaterasu making that Rinko face like "Really daddy?" XD

I mean...both of Sakuya and Keishirou are dead by the end of KKK

Yakou just resurrected them back for their final promise before they go back to the afterlife even though Yakou told them he can make them immortal and back to life again IIRC

So i doubt they will come back...

Inb4 Keishirou breaks the boundaries of life and death and goes swag in

Inb4 by dying, Keishirou awakened his inner-Wilhelm godhood and is the villain of Pantheon.

i love how habaki is chill and tsukuyomi (as arian said) was blushing with amaterasu looking like she wants to change dads.

Really not going to give any specs or theories, but I believe Arian called the silver haired one as "Tsukuyomi". As in, the Shinto God of the Moon...or Goddess in this clear case.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
DmBFW1fU4AEUMiN
DmBC7GyV4AEzL1O
"Please forgive me, Habaki-sama, Rindou-sama, Shiori-sama, Ryuusui-sama. Yakou-sama and Soujirou-sama....I am ashamed of myself." -Tsukuyomi
Eastern Expedition members confirmed except Sakuya and Keishirou for DI Switch scenerio.

Sasuga Habaki can't stop his sexual instinct towards his daughter's friend lol. Amaterasu making that Rinko face like "Really daddy?" XD
If that true..., LOL, High NTR

I mean

Presumably, if any of them were stronger than her, she wouldn't be able to just stick them all in little replicas of their worlds. If any were stronger than her, they'd kick her off the throne

Aaawww come on, maybe they are some kind of throne's memory like what Hajun did, or some kind of replica created with her law

Back