• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 14

Welp, research shows that 99% of people who played PL just did it to see the beatiful nerose in action. And to see the sacred beauty of his conception and demonstration of love towards his horrible society.

People seem to consider Dies Irae a battle royale much like Stay Night, which is odd to me because it doesn't really seem battle royaley at all.

@Acrharon: I'd do the same thing too honestly.

@Arian: Ah I've heard about this once. And boi, some people just don't see the clear differences in those two series. I know one of them is hax and power, especially top ends like the Gods. Another is the characters, for me those being Wilhelm and Shirou and Reinhard taking the scene whenever they appear.

@Monarch I can understand why they would say that given how everyone in LDO are fighting each other in certain routes or doesn't really give a shit about each other.

@Qliphoth It's more like people get the same vibe when they read both Fate and DI

Examples I've heard from people:

Beri'ah Degree=Reality Marbles; Trifa = Kotominel; Kei = Rin; Archer = Mercurius; Shirou = Shirou Chunni tropes

@Arian: Ah, that's a fair point. I think only Briah/Beri-ah and Trifa would fit for similarities, everything else doesn't for me with how I look at Dies Irae and, in this specific case, Fate/stay night.

Bruh's, that's the one I'd rather read all about most than even something like Reinhard's legion taking on the Dead Apostles of Fate or everything the Fate verse could at them lol.

Shinza's FAR more popular in JP than it is here. And comparisons to Fate are never lacking. So yeah, there are many fanfics out there.

Speaking of Dead Apostles of Fate, I can see Wilhelm either trying to take all of them or maybe wanting to join up on them as a "genuine" vampire xD

Depends on what the mod will end up as. If it's for computers, that's cool and all to see. But it'd be nice if it were to be on mobile so all others that play only on their phones these days.

IM fucket, in the time that Fate: Grand Order came out, I can never emulate it because of problems with the emulator, the file and other ***** and I have a cell phone of the year 2012...

Just flowerly language honestly.

Or maybe Bey's love for darkness is surpassing Reinhard's love for everything and is reaching Atziluth? xD

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Kerwin When I hear someone translate using machine translations especially without knowing Japanese language, I question their existence.
Yeah I know, I'm asking him to stop doing those videos because some misinformation would be link with his mistranslation videos

Kerwin0831 said:
Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Kerwin When I hear someone translate using machine translations especially without knowing Japanese language, I question their existence.
Yeah I know, I'm asking him to stop doing those videos because some misinformation would be link with his mistranslation videos
"There are Thousands of Masadaverse Fans I will try Translating the whole Visual Novel" - VNW

Did this guy really just claim that he translated all of them videos? I copy-paste the text and I found texts from amino, vsbattle, wordpress, OBD, etc.

"You can Talk to Me, in YT : Messages You can Suggest me any VN video that should be Translated Right now, i am translating Kajiri Kamui Kagura [VN]´╗┐" - VNW

What does he mean that he is translating the whole VN when he's literally claiming other people's work?! Holy hell where is Revenger for this guy lol

"You are the Best Translator´╗┐." - Movie Plus

Wow. This guy thinks VNW is the best translator when he cant even translate into proper english and stealing people's work. Someone needs to call this faker out, Ngl I'm actually enjoying this laughable BS. XD

Monarch Laciel said:
People seem to consider Dies Irae a battle royale much like Stay Night, which is odd to me because it doesn't really seem battle royaley at all.
Ugh... I hate that type of people

Back