• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 14

Baloshua said:
Is rei's weapon a fricking anti-tank rifle?
It is the same good old Wewelsburg Longinus. We just didn't get to see this form in a CG, but it appeared already in Dies irae in this form.

Bey had the hots for this woman, and we already get glimpses of her personality. She even forced him to use his Yetzirah IIRC before she became Cain. So, let's see how they handle her.

Not going to lie here, guys...I actually didn't notice Rei was a female for a long time xD

Man, should I have ever bother to look at shit before stating Rei was a man or something lol.

Anyways, if I'm getting this right, isn't Rei Sakurai Kai and Kei's grandmother yeah?

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Not going to lie here, guys...I actually didn't notice Rei was a female for a long time xD
Man, should I have ever bother to look at shit before stating Rei was a man or something lol.

Anyways, if I'm getting this right, isn't Rei Sakurai Kai and Kei's grandmother yeah?
She is their aunt. Musashi, the original Tubal Cain, was her grandfather.

Trexalfa29 said:
It is the same good old Wewelsburg Longinus. We just didn't get to see this form in a CG, but it appeared already in Dies irae in this form.

Bey had the hots for this woman, and we already get glimpses of her personality. She even forced him to use his Yetzirah IIRC before she became Cain. So, let's see how they handle her.
Actually, Rei forced Wilhelm to use his Briah during their fight in Vietnam, especially when she wasn't a proper Ewigkeit user at the time. Her and Shirou were like the only non-Ewigkeit users to be able to force Wilhelm to use his Briah. Then again, Rei was already blessed with supernatural abilities at the start except relied on the Wewelburg Longinus and died, and Shirou had his foreknowledge.

Tbh their couple rating was pretty damn high at the time. Wilhelm know his good women except Kei was ******* on compared to Beatrice and Rei being praised by him lol

Oooh, right. Memory was jogged there on that.

I'm guessing by around the time Kai was a member of the Legion his and Kei's auntie was dead or passed on.

Kerwin0831 said:
FF48B2B1-E40B-48E5-B1E2-A0ACE774B29D
Someone told me that Yato is a cell of Hajun because of this. He used machine translation.
Yato is not a cell of Hajun or anyone yeah but habaki is a cell of hajun. The sense he used might be because of the Taikyoku value of Yato which is exact 100 value and the taikyoku of hajun is immurable and Mara can beat yato with just his cell so of course immurable >>> 100
Screenshot 20

What? you are answering something that is not a question but a judgment of opinion involving the machines translations :v

I've been thinking... how does everyone feel about Pantheon pages retconing some aspects of Mithra's Ahura Mazda? I still don't know what to think of it.

You mean how in KKK she was a self-righteous shit who tried to justify her killing a shit ton of people? I'm not sure, I think the Pantheon page was more along the lines of how her law affected the world rather than a retcon, though her quote seem a bit off with her portryal in KKK. Like how Hajun made everyone an egotistical shit who only cared about themselves. ÒÇÇ

Yamatoryujin said:
You mean how in KKK she was a self-righteous shit who tried to justify her killing a shit ton of people? I'm not sure, I think the Pantheon page was more along the lines of how her law affected the world rather than a retcon, though her quote seem a bit off with her portryal in KKK. Like how Hajun made everyone an egotistical shit who only cared about themselves. ÒÇÇ
I mean, KKK's portrayal had her being represented as wanting to cope with having killed tons of people for the Throne by positioning herself as absolute Good, while they were just Evil. But the Good side of her world basically had ethical restrictions, and were always on the verge of defeat, never able to match evil. Which was Muzan's whole motivation to strike her down to begin with. Now the Masada Premium Box and the Pantheon lore has her world being one where Good becomes Evil after defeating the previous Evil. Which kinda makes me wonder how this messes with the history at Onogoroshima Shrine. Habaki's words about her made me think she was not someone to be in a godly position at all, but Masada's shilling's making me question it.

Masada Premium Box introduced the Seven Great Evils though, which is something I'm cool with.

You meant the "ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü»õ║║Òü«Õ┐âÒüîþ╣öÒéèµêÉÒüÖþÂ¥µ¿íµºÿÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒéÆþ¥ÄÒüùÒüäÒü¿þºüÒü»µÇØÒüúÒüƒ" quote right? If so, seems a bit out of character, yes. Mithra in KKK was portrayed as wanting to self justify for all the death in the pre Throne era. She didn't think the endless Good-Evil struggle beautiful, or at least that wasn't a main motivation.

Oh you meant the whole todays good becomes tommorow's evil thing. Yeah Muzan was getting pissed of that he was always on the losing side since he was one of the kings of good and he could never truly defeat evil. His whole motive was that Mithra's definition of good held him and his people back, hence the whole eat evil with evil thing. Yeah I've got no idea how to feel about that since I haven't read the artbook in the premium box, can't find any scans for it online so I've got a sizeable chunk of Shinza knowledge missing.

What are the differences in KKK, the normal version and the Akebono no Hikari (Design, menu, back log, history, chart, data, information, resolution, misc, etc)? besides the scenes H.

Extreme123dz said:
What are the differences in KKK, the normal version and the Akebono no Hikari (Design, menu, back log, history, chart, data, information, resolution, misc, etc)? besides the scenes H.
Akebono added some scenes in the main story. And two gaidens: one is about the Yatsukahagi and about Ryuumei in particular, and the next is a KKK afterstory.

When another Heaven takes over the throne, does the entire history of the world reset? Like when Hajun took it, the world turns into a mythical japanese paradise?

Cause wasn't the era first Heaven came from a setting that cannot be described, but when she took the throne it turned into some medieval times?

Baloshua said:
When another Heaven takes over the throne, does the entire history of the world reset? Like when Hajun took it, the world turns into a mythical japanese paradise?
Cause wasn't the era first Heaven came from a setting that cannot be described, but when she took the throne it turned into some medieval times?
If we go with the example of Mercurius and Marie, the world does indeed reset. Hajun's world kept the remains of such places as Suwahara City or even Valhalla itself because those were in Edo, which was caught in Ren's time stop. Though as we see with Hajun's world, vestiges of the old order can remain in legend, as they remained in Shinshuu's founding myth.

Also, "mythical Japanese paradise"? Hajun's Mahamara is ANYTHING but paradise, lol. It is populated by ONORE obssesed creeps who only think about themselves at their core. And keep in mind Shinshuu's people are more mellow than those outside cause it is the point of contact between Edo and Hajun's Tengu Dou, thus creating Singularity there. Outside of Shinshuu, people are far worse and do not even maintain facades. It's been in an equivalent to the Edo Period for about 300 years (isolationist policies) after the Yatsukahagi wrecked them the first time around, which ended their equivalent to the Sengoku Period.

Mithra's original world was described in the KKK VFB as being "super sci fi". So yes it can be described. Ahura Mazda was a fantastical medieval world though.

Baloshua said:
Hajun's world is a bit werid with Ren still maintaining parts of the old world. The general idea is that the world/civilsation changes from each heaven, I'd assume they do get reset, but then again Kasumi was still around from the Old world and in the new world.

The general idea is that pre thone was super advanced and really sci fi:

Mithra = Medieval fantasy

Muzan = Cyberpunk (ala Paradise Lost)

Nerose (Ancient myth setting iirc)

NEET(comes out of nowhere, kills Satanel and we have a modern day setting, by our standards)

Marie(Probably picks up from NEET and after few thousand years is the mixutre of a magical and science world iirc)

Hajun (archaic japan, though I've head other describe it's setting as a historical drama which seems accurate)

Amaterasu = All the above except for Hajun's.

Bakasumi really seems to get a special treatment in all of this. Seems to be the same person grown into old age by Omnia Vincit Amor, and even then continues to be around as Ren's SUN even in Hajun's world, lol. Plus, Sakuya's letter plot twist at the end. Yeah, Marie's world was magitech, in a nutshell. Its development potential being enough to make Naraka shit his pants.

The world of nerose would not be a paradise like Christian or Judaic stories. besides referring to several philosophical tales like "the divine comedy"?

ZERO7772 said:
Speaking of which, what happened to Kasumi in KKK? I have no idea really.
Stuck as a ghost within Edo. Later reincarnates in Amaterasu's world. She is an aspiring teacher. All of KKK is a letter Sakuya sends Kasumi.

I suppose Ryuusui's Taikyoku recovered her soul if Tengu Dou shreded it. Kasumi didn't get turned into Ren's Legion either way. KKK's prologue is Sakuya writing a letter to someone, recalling the Eastern Expedition's exploits. KKK's story is the contents of this letter. The ending reveals this letter's destinatary is a reincarnated Kasumi.

Back