• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 14

@Frohe Idk what you mean Rusalka getting two Hadou gods, but Mithra's human form (?) resembles closest to Rusalka in a way. The tail is what throws me off. Very curious to why she has a tail. Perhaps, the new scenario could provide more details on that matter if possible

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Frohe Idk what you mean Rusalka getting two Hadou gods, but Mithra's human form (?) resembles closest to Rusalka in a way. The tail is what throws me off. Very curious to why she has a tail. Perhaps, the new scenario could provide more details on that matter if possible
She has two hadou gods [with her face], i.e we have two Rusalka-face

Frohe Magnolia said:
Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
She has two hadou gods [with her face], i.e we have two Rusalka-face
They love Rusalka too damn much. They might as well make the protagonist's law the same as Ryuusui and make everyone Rusalka instead. >_>

Im realy want to someone upload the Artbook completely in other pages e.e

PD: someone have the 8K of this image?

BMYwfsK
Its good that is not a trap, also Hajum sister is a Loli Idol? :b

Extreme123dz said:
Im realy want to someone upload the Artbook completely in other pages e.e
PD: someone have the 8K of this image?

BMYwfsK
Its good that is not a trap, also Hajum sister is a Loli Idol? :b
When I get the artbook, I'll upload it. Good luck at getting 8k cause surely we gotta wait for Masada or G Yuusuke to release those quality versions.

What seems to be a loli idol, yeah that's what it seems like apparently. Next thing you know, Both of them will start dancing and singing for their chants.

Yup this. She's his nieces if anything since Aamaterau is supposedly the daughter of Habaki and Rindou "In KKK anyway" although she was supposed to be a dude in KKK.

So Amaterasu is supposed to be Hajun's brother... but ends up becoming his niece?

Damn... why does Masada always have some messed up family trees?

Baloshua said:
So Amaterasu is supposed to be Hajun's brother... but ends up becoming his niece?

Damn... why does Masada always have some messed up family trees?
its masada what'cha expect

and mithra in that clothing...wellp hawt AF

>In a dark alley in New York City, late at night, a woman is being robbed!

Hand over yer' money!

The woman reveals the contents of her bag as commanded. In this back alley, there are no cops, the woman is helpless. But the city's saviour is already aware of the situation! He swings around the buildings using his metal wires. Again, there he goes! Truly, the way he moves, so fast he may as well be flying, so elastic it even surpasses flight, he leaps above New York's cityscape. The saviour lands behind the robber without making a sound.

Uwaaaaaaaa!!!

Right after, the robber's body is wrapped in wire and cut into six pieces. Long arms and legs and a slender body, the saviour introduces himself with a smile slowly creeping onto his face.

It's your friendly neighbourhood Rot Spinne!

Kyaaaaaa!

The woman's scream is much louder this time than when she was being robbed.

ROFL

So does that make Reinhard Captain America?

When General Reinhard throws his mighty spear, all those who chose to oppose his spear must yield! If he's led to a fight and a duel is due, then the golden spear will come shining through. When General Reinhard throws his mighty spear!

(Original Lyrics... pls do not steal. xD)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
>In a dark alley in New York City, late at night, a woman is being robbed!
Hand over yer' money!

The woman reveals the contents of her bag as commanded. In this back alley, there are no cops, the woman is helpless. But the city's saviour is already aware of the situation! He swings around the buildings using his metal wires. Again, there he goes! Truly, the way he moves, so fast he may as well be flying, so elastic it even surpasses flight, he leaps above New York's cityscape. The saviour lands behind the robber without making a sound.

Uwaaaaaaaa!!!

Right after, the robber's body is wrapped in wire and cut into six pieces. Long arms and legs and a slender body, the saviour introduces himself with a smile slowly creeping onto his face.

It's your friendly neighbourhood Rot Spinne!

Kyaaaaaa!

The woman's scream is much louder this time than when she was being robbed.

ROFL
Plz, someone make anr art expression of the woman face xD

Look like I am the only one who dislikes Lisa here, I just can't feel her character tbh. She's the blandest LDO character IMO. She had sex with 2M tall walking Zombie and that shit WAS NOT COOL.

Man DI and Masadaverse are really underrated. of course, Fate is more popular when it gets tons of well-animated anime series and movies. surely Dies Irae's plot isn't the best but the character are really top tier.

The reason why I'm interested in Dies Irae is because of Masada's way of blending Christian and Buddhist philosophies into the series with characters, abilities, histories, etc. When you compare him to someone like Nasu, Masada shows that he does a lot of research and implement ways to blend in the myths, cosmologies, philosophies, etc. into his own story. I haven't really encountered many VN writers who could write like that and make it work except for a few. His skill as a writer is very interesting and peculiar, but that's just what makes him more interesting than the others imo. I have spoke with some people back then in 2012 about Dies Irae, but majority of them didn't really do much of research on the story cause they assume it was just Nazis taking over the world. That's how many interepret it to be, but there's more to it than that which is why some people struggle to understand Masada's peculiar way of implementing those elements into the story. Also, using those to create his characters and abilties are pretty impressive, but that's just me.

The true reason is G Yuusuke's artstyle when I saw Kajiri Kamui Kagura. The qualities are too good. When I read that, I had to take breaks inbetween the game to relax my brain from all those Kanjispam and the research with Buddhist concepts. The nature of the villains and the things the characters say are very interesting. XD

One of the sad parts about Dies Irae is probably because will assume that's about it for all of Masada when that only applies to Dies Irae alone and even then, there's more than their appearance as "Nazis" that make less Nazi like.

Dies Irae was a series I just got hooked up on a couple years back after getting into some slow talks and mentions of it that later became full on talks of it. I still didn't know much of it until like last year with K3 and a tad bit of PL and was like "Oh hell yeah, this is going to be one of my series of all time". And ever since then, I came to like it whenever I get to know more and more of truly goes on in the story.

Stuff like Fate is alright and Sakurai's Steampunk verse will likely get to me (still on just one VN though), but Masada's Shinza and Senshinkan series will always be up there when it comes to particular VN series. Then again, I actually DK a lot of others and even those as powerful as it like Demonbane and Umineko don't interest me at all.

There's not many christian concepts. Kabbalah is heavily used, but very little of Christianity is. The only one I can tell for sure is Christian is the Longinus that Reinhard uses.

Kabbalah is a Jewish concept, and while it was created through the studying of the bible, most christians today don't even know about it.

I've never read Paradise lost, but even that seems more based in Kabbalah than actual Christianity.

Back