• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

Dziga said:
Extreme123dz said:
Im furry, what else to expect? 8v

It's confirmed the numbers of Gods would appear in Pantheon?

Also, Riza would have a Briah? What kind would it be ...
Riza is stuck at the Yetzirah. But assuming it she had one, it would probably one that allowed her to mass reanimate and control bodies, similar to how her Taikyoku is in KKK.
She can already do that.

Yeah, she can use her shroud to manipulate corpses. Powerful enough to overcome mystery of Methuselah infused in those corpses during Interview

How good is that? I know she can manipulate corpses, but I'm talking about on a massive scale.

Methuselah infused his mystery on corpses to manipulate them.

She then decided to use her Shroud to counter that and manipulate them herself, making them fight each other.

I don't think i have to tell you what Methuselah Mystery is :>

Maxnumb231 said:
Wouldn't Naraka technically be high outerversal since he/she created the concept of Taikyoku?
he may have created, but I believe he is limited to taikyoku. Otherwise he would be totally superior to the gods, and would not need to resurrect them to achieve his goal.

... There is absolutely nothing indicating that he created Taikyoku. Or that it never existed before First Heaven.

>Claiming anything about Pantheon.

>When what we have is a second hand summary of Episode Zero plus lots of speculation.

It'd be wise not to jump the gun.

LumixXto said:
- The gods did not resurrect, but were recreated on the basis of the memories of the rest on the Throne; "Even though Ren remembers Hadjun, he does not remember anyone he met in the sixth Vault." The question of what this means for Yato remains open.
Can we please get rid of their true-godly regen then. With the exception of Reinhard's Law putting souls back together, none of them have ever regenerated from being erased on a 1-A level.

That's not how true godly works.

You need to come back from being "erased on a level beyond the confines and concepts of dimensions". The gods are beyond the confines and concepts of dimensions, but they have never recovered from being erased on that level, with the exception of Reinhard's Law

They got killed/erased by beings with similar power or higher. True-Godly can be bypassed by that.

That is a negative argument.

Prove that they can regenerate from being erased on their level. Don't just throw excuses as to why they've never done so.

In this case it's not just "a being beyond your level", it's a being who completely transcends you.

However, it still requires proof of them being able to regenerate in such a way, without which it needs to be removed.

Yakou literally comes back from the void after being erased by Ootake. Their regen can stay

That's better but I still want A) more details on that situation and B)Proof that is a generic ability for all Gods please

Taykiouko based attacks can ignore a Hadou level Regenerationn. Except when youre Taykoiuko is higer than another one, its basic on Masda rules.

Monarch Laciel said:
Was Brenner buffed by Reinhard to do that?
Pallida Mors in its dress form sacrifices some of its single target power (that allows it to control Cain in its mask form) for AoE. Which allowed Riza to control Katyn's undead. In fact, there's a witch in Song to the Witch that's also able to manipulate corpses, and her necromancer's power is inferior to Riza's.

Also that information about Naraka is still unconfirmed.

Holy shit, like people got swayed so easily from some info that the translators himself said all of that could change anytime.

I'm also 100% the True-Godly regen is something that should be discussed as others don't agree with your point of view on it (so do i)

But if you don't agree with their regen, go make a thread for it. I'm busy with other things to focus on you right now

Snake in hospital
Turns out snake/merc is running a hospital in my tow

Snake in hospital 2
clearer image and just noticed the cancer part (eyes)

Why best girls don't have lewd scenes?

Well at least, i get to see Keira's oppai

So i remembered when we removed Nakiri Low 4-C due to the power boost being described as trillion of times stronger as being nothing more than a hyperbole.

Looking at this, not only he gets the boost in power, but he's tremors extends to the other side of the universe/the whole world. Pretty sure that means the trillion boost is more than a hyperbole but rather is justified.
Nakiri Dragon Roar

I just like how a simple gesture of Nakiri caused an earthquake that ended up costing the lives of 1,900,000 person.

Truly Masada likes to wank his characters

Dragons waifus and husbandos..., wait to r34 :v

So, not Star level but Universal level? Reinhard would take a scaling of this?

Back