• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

Yamatoryujin said:
It's a little fan theory that Claudia's soul is mixed with Helga when she was reincarnated into Sakuya, at the end of Ikabey Merc says that her soul is still alive and trapped in the Twilight beach, and that if his Goddess emanates, she too may find happiness.
That is a possible theory, given how nice Sakuya is. Marie did emanate so she will be very happy to see Wilhelm when Pantheon releases. I'm expecting gorgeous CG for their interlude.

How good waifu materia is Claudia?

Also, why his Briah is so powerfull with one Soul and she gets hurt with her own Briah?

sign me up i want in!!!

@extreme soul quality but no quantity so RIP

@Danny

The personalities and even backgrounds of Rea, Marie or Kei i dint like it, which, at least Kazumi did.....

Even Rusalka's bbeing a **** made me more interesting than those 3 without ******* kidding and even knowing about their ********* before playing DI.

I would have liked to know more about Eleonore, Beatrice and even Riza.

But my favorite of all DI womans is Ellie.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
his taiji iirc: Is immesurable and is continiously on the rise
Infinity taikyoku and still rising, wouldn't that be still infinite and it doesnt increase the sets of infinities?

There's no such thing as degree for Hajun.

The only thing you could say "impossible to know exactly how"

Dannyphantom678 said:
@Extreme
Ellie is bae. It's sad she doesn't have much of a role in DI. Her and Shirou are such an amazing duo. I don't mind Pantheon bringing back Ellie in KKK.
the light novel wolfsrudel is there for this.

Yep, that ending happens in Marie's world after she remakes it with her Law.

@Evil

As danny said would, not make sense. but as if have a picture of rusalka, why not possibly the sakurai in pantheon?

But that's just my thinking. I'm expecting that everyone from LDO eventually or at least the most dear ones have to show up.

Archaron said:
@Evil
As danny said would, not make sense. but as if have a picture of rusalka, why not possibly the sakurai in pantheon?

But that's just my thinking. I'm expecting that everyone from LDO eventually or at least the most dear ones have to show up.
No, it makes no sense for that to be Sakurai. It is definitely Rindou. Where on earth do you get Rusalka or Sakurai from?

I have a question about Pantheon that I really want to ask, do youse think it will have characters from Senshinkan?

@Everything12

That's highly unlikely because Senshinkan is not part of the Shinza Bancho series. It would create even more issues with the verse if that were to happen. Both sides are way too different with their access of power to be able to work. I mean Pantheon does follow FGO style, then there could be a cameo event for those characters, but we don't know how they're gonna handle the new characters to make that deduction. I would definitely love it if Amakasu made a cameo appearance tho ngl.

If Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya make an cameo on F/GO, being a non canon series/fanfic even via WoG, well ..., then Senshinkan is a possibility that can make cameos in Pantheon.

Poeple, the complete information abaouth Pantheon:

"This day will gather all the gods" "All the gods gathered Narak together, his motives at this time are not revealed, but he says that" the system was designed for this from the beginning ";

- The system is in some way connected with the Sefirot of Kabbalah; the probability is great that ten gods are needed for them; - At the head of the command of the gods is the Truth; his real name is Mitra. His role was also determined from the beginning;

- The gods did not resurrect, but were recreated on the basis of the memories of the rest on the Throne; "Even though Ren remembers Hadjun, he does not remember anyone he met in the sixth Vault." The question of what this means for Yato remains open.

Nah, this Mithra is better and Hot

^)

Still want to know the role os the News Gods and the MC (and can choose to teh wanabe one or the true god Gudako like FGO)

Im furry, what else to expect? 8v

It's confirmed the numbers of Gods would appear in Pantheon?

Also, Riza would have a Briah? What kind would it be ...

There are 12 confirmed gods, but there could be more. There is a lot of things I want to know more about the outside despite the outside is "nothingness". I'm glad Akebono no Hikari was made.

Not too sure what it would be if she did have a Briah

Extreme123dz said:
Im furry, what else to expect? 8v

It's confirmed the numbers of Gods would appear in Pantheon?

Also, Riza would have a Briah? What kind would it be ...
Riza is stuck at the Yetzirah. But assuming it she had one, it would probably one that allowed her to mass reanimate and control bodies, similar to how her Taikyoku is in KKK.

Back