• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

The problem is that if you consider them to simply be different universes in the Shinzo series, the Throne would just encompass those universes.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i thought second died via satanel lolz paradox
Following the events and some quotes of paradise lost and KKK, I'm too also believe that the second heaven died for Satanael.

Not as different universes inside the series, but as different continuities inside the Shinza canon as a whole.

Different continuities within a series can't all be canon though. That's not how canon works.

Canon is "what actually happens". Two contradictory continuities can't both be "what actuallly happens"

Don't think of KKK as a what if, think of it as another route. But what broke my heart was that there was no "happy" ending (before pantheon) for Marie, she dies in her own and gets ****** by Rea in the other. Also, the use of canon in literature is often confused, it refers to genuine pieces of work written by the same author. People have hijacked it to differentiate source material from fanfiction. If you ask me, KKK is looking more and more "canon" with Masada's refusal to let it die and with him writing more for Pantheon.

She becomes Night-Omnipresent and embraces everything, so technically she's constantly ******* Rea and everyone in the world.

He asked for Hadou Gods not those who ruled with the Judecca

whats the lowest taikyoku dor hadou gods? Cuz their profiles says "Even to weakest hadou gods 1 taikyoku view the Throne as a mere tool.

We don't know. We know Hajun Infinitely > Ren > Reinhard, Marie and Merc > Nerose and Amaterasu. Currently, we don't have a single idea of how Powerful Naraku and Mithra are.

Yamatoryujin said:
what broke my heart was that there was no "happy" ending (before pantheon) for Marie, she dies in her own and gets ****** by Rea in the other.
Rusalka x Ren >>>>> Rea x Ren >>>>> Marie x Ren

Yamatoryujin said:
Rusalka is a **** who gets ********** several times, once in a high school classroom in Japan, and another in a Romanian sewer with a bunch of orphans
Brave words, comrade. Not to mention she gets ********** by some jailers in Russia, almost bangs Trifa, gets a rough night with Cain and his big sword, gets pregnant by some unknown guy and delivers Shirou and gets another rough night but with Machina. Overall 10/10 ****.

>Talking about canon and topic was becoming heated

>Starts talking about ships

>Starts talking about how Rusalka is a ****

Best top quality threads belongs belongs to Masada's... We're ******* weirdos

@Yamato and @Dziga

you guys can say what you want from the second best girl rusalka, but the number one will always, rea!

Archaron said:
@Yamato and @Dziga

you guys can say what you want from the second best girl rusalka, but the number one will always, rea!

Fellow lover of Rea. Welcome to the club :^)

Yamatoryujin said:
Rusalka is a **** who gets ********** several times, once in a high school classroom in Japan, and another in a Romanian sewer with a bunch of orphans
welp u ain't wrong

And got too many ships legitly i feel like everyone will be shipped and do a chain like rein x merc then merc x ren then ren x shirou or the girls blah blah

What about Methuselah guys? How could you forget poor dankness gawd

too many ships lolz so i just put samples anyway kek. Also just want to put it out there rea is great as a character just chemistry with ren was wonky that's just me but eh (Just the match not as a waifu material doe very niceu)

claudia x wil...even without reading from what i heard and know...bloody RIP he could have had a normal nice woman but ofc masada Pantheon fix that shit

Not telling even if i find it.

Take it as a punishement for all the whipping you did to me ;______;

It's a little fan theory that Claudia's soul is mixed with Helga when she was reincarnated into Sakuya, at the end of Ikabey Merc says that her soul is still alive and trapped in the Twilight beach, and that if his Goddess emanates, she too may find happiness.

@Yama

Doesn't Mercurius confuse time looped shit as him dreaming of other universes? Screams Azathoth to me ovo

ALRF said:
Not telling even if i find it.

Take it as a punishement for all the whipping you did to me ;______;
>whipping

>Kinky i see alrfy just the way he likes it *shot*

@yamato then two in one for keishirou i suppose packet deal GG

@Dziga

Literal, for my, Baktsumi is the best girl compared to the other heroines (Rea, Marie or the Tsundere)... Dx

But Rusalka > Eleonore > Beatrice.

Back