• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

I don't know man, I preferred it when they kept the stars out of it and the idea that turning all of existence into a particle and somehow sending it back in time to erase a person's existence was not an actual thing that a person could do. Like damn Masada, chill out for a second. That's one of the main reasons why I prefer Senshinkan over the Shinza series (though even that had some dumb stuff). Not to say that I don't love the Shinza series, which I do (with the exception of ParaLost). When it comes to chuunige, the rule of cool is paramount I suppose. The 1-A stuff is just too much for me.

I like the Three color route fight. It has the cool CG that I just couldn't stop looking at. The same goes for KKK
A2b9ae802c776d5cacce205b331f17b7ac198aa46e2c771838fc01f93aaad8db
Hajun fight. The CG looks so damn awesome and the representation of it is very old Japanese style which correlates well with the setting of the story. It is the reason why I love Gyuusuke and Yuunagi so much. I wish I could draw like them.

And you thought turning undead into tanks and summoning castles out of nowhere was something a person could do? xD

Edit: And you know, them being universes. It was hinted all the way back at the first route.

i love three colors and for me in DI best fight hands down. Hajun's fight and Yato's fight while I can't read the intensity i can feel it hard

Yamatoryujin said:
This. The fights in Rea's endings made me roll my eyes at how absurdly chuuni things got. By the time I got to KKK and saw that there was poison so corrosive that it could wither concepts , I was reading the rest of the vn with my eyes rolled back into my head. I thought you couldn't get more chuuni than a visual novel that basis itself around Faust, Wagnar, The Bible and Nietzsche, but Masada found a ******* way.
Demonbane, Umineko and SMT (if have someday a VN.... i want) say Hello :v

Edit: Someone could bring a lot Stuff of the Masterpiece of Paradise Lost? e.e

I do plan on doing that

Though i believe "X normally, 1-A with Taikyoku" is better than Keys considering their nature don't change just some of their statistics

If they gain extra powers like concept manipulation (and law manipulation and nigh-omniscience?), then it would probably be better to have a separate key for when they have those powers compared to when they don't.

Otherwise it would confuse people as to what powers they have when

It's no different from Keishirou, just the way it's gonna be worded is different.

So no, i'm definitely not gonna make them keys just because it would confuse other people. If people read the profile correctly, they wouldn't

Keishirou's writing isn't great, so bad example

Or we could make it easier on everyone and just have keys. It would be simpler to read that way. It would also be easier for you to do, as it would involve less writing on your part and you wouldn't need to write "with taikyoku" after every conceptual ability and outerversal stat. Instead you could just put some break marks in between stats and powers.

So the highest taikyoku besides Hajun with the throne is Yato right?

Also I have a question isn't Reinhard without using taikyoku already outerversal? Or does he need taikyoku to be outerversal?

Maxnumb231 said:
So the highest taikyoku besides Hajun with the throne is Yato right?
Also I have a question isn't Reinhard without using taikyoku already outerversal? Or does he need taikyoku to be outerversal?
Welp... Its a pain to properly define his tier/general power. His Apoptosis nature let him have a Briah that act as an Atziluth on its own, being strong enough to be a Singularity, and theres LLT being able to harm Marie's soul and kill Mercurius.

Welp... Its a pain to properly define his tier/general power. His Apoptosis nature let him have a Briah that cas as an Atziluth on its own, being strong enough to be a Singularity, and theres LLT being able to harm Marie's soul and kill Mercurius.

whos LTT?

Dannyphantom678 said:
@Archaron
Yeah. Excluding Hajun, Habaki is strongest since he defeated Yato despite how much Yato stomp his ass.
Habaki is not this strong normally, he was getting boosted by his main body (Tumor) who was leeching off the leftovers of Hajun's power. Habaki can get more power from Tumor Mandala due to being the antena that transmits the power, and they were getting closer and closer to the Throne, thereby making the boost stronger and more effective.

Dannyphantom678 said:
@Archaron
Yeah. Excluding Hajun, Habaki is strongest since he defeated Yato despite how much Yato stomp his ass.
Nope. Habaki got boost from Tumor. Yato is still the second strongest we've seen so far.

EvilMegaCookie said:
And you thought turning undead into tanks and summoning castles out of nowhere was something a person could do? xD
Edit: And you know, them being universes. It was hinted all the way back at the first route.
That's a fair point. But then again people have different chuuni tolerance levels, mine is probably a lot lower than most of yours :p

As regards to the foreshadowing in Kasumi's route, either missed it completely or just don't remember it. It's been years since I've read DI, and I wasn't the most confidant in Japanese back then either. So, it might be high time for a reread.

Kasumi's route in general is just a big teasing for the other three routes. It's like "Oh ok, but I'm kinda tired of these same characters, when do we get to know more about Reinhar...HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS DEAD?"

@Trexalfa, @EMC, @ALRF

I know he was boosted by Tumor. I was thinking he can still use Amaterasu in the same way, but apparently not. This was my mindset previous that time when Amaterasu didn't have an established Taikyoku value.

Dziga said:
Kasumi's route in general is just a big teasing for the other three routes. It's like "Oh ok, but I'm kinda tired of these same characters, when do we get to know more about Reinhar...HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS DEAD?"
Naraka vult

I already saw that "biggest cockblock"

I thought i will get into more after Rinko killing Keira but nope.

White Screen > Election

Back