• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

hmm that would be interesting. Also now i'm going to question whether the LDO in my city at this moment :V

IzW6xLQ
Yoshiya failed to take opportunities when it was given. Now we'll never know who she ends up with. Atsushi got Rinko and Harumitsu got Shouko so she doesn't have any man to take. Definitely not Amakasu for multiple reasons. Yoshiya would have been the best candidate for her. I wish Masada made a route for her.

Question / Doubt: A soul, normally can not grow old or "die" to being immortal, then, Methuselah's time acceleration is the reason to do this by ignoring what was said? this is by the nature of the him, Briah shit like, is there another explanation for this, or is it that Masada got good weed?

What?

In Masada's, souls have an ending point in which they self-destructs. Methuselah can accelerate up to that point.

ALRF said:
So i remembered when we removed Nakiri Low 4-C due to the power boost being described as trillion of times stronger as being nothing more than a hyperbole. Looking at this, not only he gets the boost in power, but he's tremors extends to the other side of the universe/the whole world. Pretty sure that means the trillion boost is more than a hyperbole but rather is justified.
Nakiri Dragon Roar
Might want to give some more context unless you plan on doing a Kuubo revision blog.

ALRF said:
Looking at this, not only he gets the boost in power, but he's tremors extends to the other side of the universe/the whole world.
If they reach the other side of the universe, pretty sure that it's 4-B

There's even a latter statement about how his tremors shook the entirety of the universe. And how he keeps getting stronget and stronger.

Dark warrior 100 said:
So, did anyone here read the DI light novel wolfsrudel? If yes, is it good?
Haven't read it myself, but I've seen basically all that it contains. It should be good entertaiment, but I personally believe Song to the Witch, the next LN, is better.

Wolfsrudel is great for Shirou and Spinne fans though.

How many taikyoku does first heaven have? Or is it unknown? Cuz according the Masadaverse explanation page, she/he probably creater the taikyoku

Maxnumb231 said:
How many taikyoku does first heaven have? Or is it unknown? Cuz according the Masadaverse explanation page, she/he probably creater the taikyoku
Mithra and Muzen is unknown. No source can tell you what their taikyoku value is. We know for sure that they're below Nerose (Third Heaven) which is 80.

"The Throne can not exist without taikyoku (it was likely created by First Heaven herself), the concept of taikyoku however will exist without the Throne. Taikyoku is a concept that existed long before the Throne was even created."

You misread the sentence. It's referring to the Throne, not Taikyoku. Taikyoku already existed way before everything even started which is the source of all creation in existence. If she was the creator of Taikyoku, she would be the creator of Shinza itself.

ALRF said:
Masada was a mistake
This. The fights in Rea's endings made me roll my eyes at how absurdly chuuni things got. By the time I got to KKK and saw that there was poison so corrosive that it could wither concepts , I was reading the rest of the vn with my eyes rolled back into my head. I thought you couldn't get more chuuni than a visual novel that basis itself around Faust, Wagnar, The Bible and Nietzsche, but Masada found a ******* way.

Back