• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masada vs Nasu question

Don't know if I'd get a great answer or even a decent one, but I'll just ask this anyways.

So for a while, I've been looking at a bunch of characters here and there, mainly Masada and Nasu (aka two authors who anyone here knows of creating their respective series of Shinza (Dies Irae, Kajiri Kamui Kagura, etc.) and Fate (that spawned to a bunch of other stories starting with Fate/stay night)) and others like Tsukihime. However, I came to ask here of a question that sorta acts as a Versus question but more of the interaction of different powers between the two

What do I mean by that? In this case, I wanted to know how Dies Irae's Wolfgang Schreiber's Briah would be like if it were to encounter two (yes, two) people from Nasu's works of Edmond Dantes and Arcueid Brunestud.

Long story short, I've been having a tough time on how to ask this to anyone since Schreiber's ability makes him pretty much "untouchable" as long as it's not some instant attack or stops him completely in his tracks. Like not slowing him to a snails crawl or even slower than that, just complete utter stoppage. But my question here is not about that but of how it would, in this specific case, be if it fought against Edmond's Noble Phantasm or Arcueid's ability as an Ultimate One where it makes her one step above her foes thing.

Anyone got a guess or rough answer to this? Not really asking so much for who would win in a fight, but who's ability would trump the other or so?

Edmond Dantes? He gets blitzed hard enough.

Arcueid? Don't know how much her 'i'll be superior to you' works. If it's minor, he can likely blitz her before she gets used to his speed and so on. Or maybe it will just be something like "Wolfgang gets faster, now Arcueid is one step ahead of him, now Wolfgang is again faster" for infinity

You sure about that, dude? I don't recall Wolfgang getting ahead of someone like Dante's Noble Phantasm if his page is of any indication. There's even a Mats translation of it that makes it sound like a better version of Ren's (Gudou) Briah?

"Enfer Château d'If: Tyger, Burning Bright

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army

Range: 1~20

Maximum Number of Targets: 1~100 people

His mental strength of steel cultivated in the hellish Château d'If transformed into a Noble Phantasm. Not to mention the body, the King of the Cavern can definitely escape from even abstract prisons such as time and space as well. By conducting ultrahigh-speed thinking to an extent that is impossible for human beings and forcibly reflecting that on his body, he subjectively realizes ultrahigh-speed movements that is even equivalent to the use of a "Time Stop".

Yo **** you for trying to embarrass me

I'll get you on Skype some day

Okie, okie...jesus, them TROUBLES~

IDK about Arc at that. It's supposed to be the whole "Foe's power/speed/whatever + 1 all of it" for her. Whether it clashes until they hit infinite speed or whatever is beyond me, which is I included here in this topic xD

Back