• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random question

Hello VsB residents, here I would like to ask the following questions.

1. How do I create a user blog?
2. If the basis or role of "Logic" in a fiction is as a fundamental thing that contains destiny, laws and possibilities, then there is 1 character who moves outside of "Logic" can it get a type 4 acausality rate?
3. Outside time and space will get what ability?
4. Lastly similar to point 3, and if beyond time and space will get what ability?

That's all, thank you, I hope that the day of those of you who answered had a lot of fun.

1. Go to the main page, and then hover over the picture of your account in the bottom left, and click view profile. Then click blog, and the Create Blog post button will be right there.
2. As long as the 'Logic' in question includes causality, then yes.
3. Beyond Dimensional Existence Type 1.
4. Not really an ability, and more of a state of being, unless it's used offensively somehow.

Hello VsB residents, here I would like to ask the following questions.

1. How do I create a user blog?
2. If the basis or role of "Logic" in a fiction is as a fundamental thing that contains destiny, laws and possibilities, then there is 1 character who moves outside of "Logic" can it get a type 4 acausality rate?
3. Outside time and space will get what ability?
4. Lastly similar to point 3, and if beyond time and space will get what ability?

That's all, thank you, I hope that the day of those of you who answered had a lot of fun.
2.because it has nothing to do with causality, it should not be immediately possible. at least if you want to move outside logic to get acausality 4 "logic" must include causality

3.it will only got resistance to time and space manipulation

4.just like number 3, it will only get immunity and hde

Back