• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel's Negative Zone / Galactus / FR ,/ Celestial Reevaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get a lot of people's awareness of this... But the Negative Zone, since it's very first appearance , has always been High 1-B instead of 2-C. This has been since Franklin Richard's was first introduced as a baby, and has been recurrently stated many of times since then.

Negative Zone

It contains the Crossroads of Infinity. This is restated in the newest version of Secret Wars, Doom vs Beyonder, and several other Marvel Comics . Even the editorial, Marvunapp.com , Word of God , and Marvel.com stated such as well, both sites are reliable sources utilized by the Marvel staff to be as accurate as possible . I'll show scans when I get back on the computer... But I have had them for a long time and felt no one knew this.

This means a reevaluation of some of the feats by Galactus/Celestials/Franklin need to be relooked at... At the very least considering for it's remarkable consistency :

Consistency: ( It's actually Super Consistent)

• Galactus' Well Fed Feat of destroying the Negative Zone and Earth-616 is Tier 1 due to the Negative Zone containing the Crossroads of Infinity.
  • The above is consistent with the UN's statement in Hickman Run as capable of destroying The Negative Zone & everything else " without needing to concentrate whatsoever , yet was unable to harm the Mad Celestials even when significantly concentrating , yet Galactus amped by 4 Planets could, as well as Adult FR ( AP Ewing stated he only used Child FR's power for reviving Galactus only , meaning the feats he did prior and after were via his own wishes ) , and both Child FR ( When he was holding back power to give to Adult FR ) & Adult FR are outright stated as having threat levels >>>>>>>> said UN .
  • Adult Franklin with stopping the Annihilation Wave ( Which is stated as capable of destroying the Multiverse twice in Hickman's Run , which would include the Negative Zone, which would include the Crossroads of Infinity ) . Keep in mind he was significantly weakened by this act. It was the reason he needed Kid FR's power to revive Well-Fed Galactus, but still had enough power to fight the Mad Celestials .
  • Galactus stating he needed to be amped beyond anything he's ever done as of then. Galactus has done High 1-B feats with less amping
  • Also consistent with Oblivion's statement that this fight with Scrier , Well-Fed Galactus and The Other would cause more destruction than the Chaos War, even stating it would destroy all of creation instead of some of it [ And Chaos' War Destruction was blatantly High 1-B ]
  • And consistent with the WoG statement that Lifebriger Galactus (Who is supposed to be upgraded far higher to High 1-B) and Well-Fed Galactus aren't that far off in power to each other by Al Ewing .
  • Not to mention The Celestials holding their own against the Aspirants in a brawl, who later was fighting LB Galactus. So Al Ewing's statement is clearly supported by Ultimates.
  • Not to mention the Celestials have shown the ability to exist on countless levels of existence in their fight against PR Beyonder, and infinite levels of existence against The Watcher.
  • Then one Celestial stating to be of a transfinite level of power beyond Kubik ( when Kubik was referring to differences of infinity, meaning that he's likely transfinite levels of infinity beyond Cosmic Cubes , who feat wise in that comic were indeed High 1-B. Not saying Cosmic Cubes are High 1-B all the time / consistently , saying the Cosmic Cubes in that comic were clearly such, and the Celestials rating above them in that comic was a High 1-B showing . Keep in mind dimensions in that comic are clearly referring to Higher-Dimensions because Kubik was studying the theory of how many Higher-Dimensions exist in the Multiverse, and differences between levels of infinity)
  • As well as 4 Feats of being capable of destroying/creating the Multiverse in numerous retcons . Most notable is Hickman's Run ( Which is High 1-B via Negative Zone ) , Ultimates / Secret Wars ( BOTH mention the Crossroads of Infinity ) , and Fantastic Four 2018 ( Crossroads of Infinity reference ) .
  • Asheema the Listener growing beyond the edge of Subspace (High 1-B due to Subspace being the Higher-Dimensions contained Crossroads of Infinity)
  • Tiamut, someone canonically stated as weaker than Franklin as a Child, was stated twice to be a threat to All Reality , Imperialing all of Creation, Capable of manipulating all of creation ... Both statements are in Fantastic Four and Heroes Reborn .
  • As well as the other High 1-B feats Well-Fed Galactus had in the past but wasn't accepted because it was not consistent.
  • Not to mention Franklin having 3 feats involving the Negative Zone. The most blatant is a much weaker incarnation of him than 616 Franklin being the Conduit of the Negative Zone , and Heroes Reborn implying he can manipulate the whole Negative Zone to his will.
I would like a lot of people to comment on this below . Any scans will be provided (The WoG will take long to gather). This is not trying to upgrade , just showung some consistency between the events.

fighting in infinite levels of existance is not a tier 1 feat.The rest is fine though.You should have waited until the marvel revision came up.

@Tetro why the "." ?

@Setsuna No problem. Doesn't hinder the rest of it to be remotely fair. I'm using these to make sure I'm ready for when the Revision thread is up and running. I want to make sure a lot of people agree so it won't be a long discussion. If they agree here, they'll agree later on when it comes out so I don't have to do much talking and convincing later on.

It is better if you supply this information to Sera EX, in preparation for her Marvel revision thread.

That is what this is suppose to be used for. I'm happy you already saw it's purpose without me outright having to say it.

I'm doing it right now... I'll let you know on here whenever I get finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back