• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we agreed multi galaxy level? Based on his size and to bite a galaxy.
Currently the majority agreed on universe level+. You’re gonna have to either make a downgrade thread or change it in this thread to get it changed
Is there any official source for him being named Uatu in the MCU?
I think the main marvel site refers to him as Uatu but I don’t really remember

Currently the majority agreed on universe level+. You’re gonna have to either make a downgrade thread or change it in this thread to get it changed

I think the main marvel site refers to him as Uatu but I don’t really remember
I just checked the main site, and it only refers to him as Uatu when talking about his comic origins, never in the show or in the section about the show specifically.

That in mind, it's probably safer to simply call the page "The Watcher" until there is a more official confirmation that the MCU character is indeed named Uatu.

Bruh moment. I'll just have to fix it fast then goddammit.

I just checked the main site, and it only refers to him as Uatu when talking about his comic origins, never in the show or in the section about the show specifically.

That in mind, it's probably safer to simply call the page "The Watcher" until there is a more official confirmation that the MCU character is indeed named Uatu.
Agreed with this

Yeah I will cause I don't remember anything that will grant any of the 2 universal+ striking force.
Is there any official source for him being named Uatu in the MCU?
No just comics.

I'm confused as to why nothings been fixed on the profiles yet no offense but are people just complaining to complain when the profiles are unlocked?

I'll fix the striking strength but geez and can the name please be changed back to the watcher as I had it before as well

Edit: thanks future fight for making the corrections

I changed it to Uatu since he's officially referred to as such. At least on the wiki and I think in the credits. Could also be the case for the subtitles as well.

I left the profiles unlocked because they needed the categories added to them.

I think in the credits
Nah its just The Watcher in the credits on Disney+
At least on the wiki
The Wiki also differs from Marvel.com which just says The Watcher

actually nope nvm it says Uatu the Watcher in the weblink and The Watcher on the actual page

Just a note that everybody should permanently avoid the terrible habit of adding links to Discord images in our wiki, as they stop working far too easily and quickly afterwards. Upload them to the wiki itself or Imgur instead, but preferably the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back