• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone send the watcher profile can't find it
Also forget to say about the duscusion from up
Even though the marvel site only says uatu at comics section it would still mean the mcu one name is also uatu
Movie-comic section are only for the mf's who are supposed to be same character but different adaption

Just to clarify, have the people responsible for producing the "What if?" TV series ever officially referred to The Watcher as Uatu? If not, we should preferably just name his profile page "The Watcher (Marvel Cinematic Universe)".
Nah is just implied by marvel. Com putting uatu And mcu watcher as same character but different continuity
Even the comic section which has "uatu" as the name has mcu watcher as profile picture

Isn't Marvel.com just the comic book company's official site? It is a very different department from the movie and TV producing bigger section of the company in Hollywood.
No mcu is also there

No mcu is also there
Yes, but I don't think that the movie and TV section of the company manages the page. We preferably need some kind of sourced/referenced statement, a credit text, or in-story mention that calls The Watcher Uatu.

Yes, but I don't think that the movie and TV section of the company manages the page. We preferably need some kind of sourced/referenced statement, a credit text, or in-story mention that calls The Watcher Uatu.
Idk they seem to be pretty accurate wuth the mcu
Afrerall mcu loki has over 4 haxex from this site
They tend to be accurate with The story explanation name and Abilities

Strange Supreme’s first key also needs to have City level changed to Unknown in his striking strength and durability.
Those are based off of destroying the shields which are at least city level iirc even on the main timeline strange profile so I don’t think that’s necessary

He'd still need to withstand the recoil of his own punches to avoid being turned into the messy universe soup.
I don't seem to get this but ultron was the one who created the wave as shown in his fist and I don't see any reason to get a resistance from an attack you create as if it's ever made to harm him also and ultron isn't dumb to create an attack which would affect him.

Idk they seem to be pretty accurate wuth the mcu
Afrerall mcu loki has over 4 haxex from this site
They tend to be accurate with The story explanation name and Abilities
Well, I don't feel strongly about it, but it seems safer to call our wiki page "The Watcher (Marvel Cinematic Universe)", just in case.

I'm currently planning to go see Eternals on Thursday night. It's impressive that the MCU still has two movies and a Disney+ series coming before the end of the year.

Hopefully the Ultron Sentry calc gets evaluated in the near future, as I suspect a lot of the focus around here is going to be going into Eternals profiles/calcs very soon.

EDIT: But on topic, I agree with the page being titled "The Watcher (Marvel Cinematic Universe)"

Last edited:
Hopefully the Ultron Sentry calc gets evaluated in the near future, as I suspect a lot of the focus around here is going to be going into Eternals profiles/calcs very soon.
Unfortunately that calc might be bunk.

While the explosion does show signs of overpressure and thus qualifies to use the normal ground-based explosion formula...

1. The Sentry that was at the epicenter of the explosion (AKA the one getting dunked into the tanker itself) almost certainly did not survive it and most likely got blasted to smithereenies

2. The next closest Sentry is pretty far away from the epicenter of the explosion's origin, which would further knock down the value they actually tanked (Since the farther the explosion goes out the less energy it carries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back