• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How high into the tier is 1-A Death of the Endless?

1-A Beyonder is a good measure above baseline, seeing as we take him as being superior to Oblivio. (Who is himself a good measure above baseline by virtue of his very nature.)

Death wins for the same reasons mentioned in the old thread. Death and dream are well above baseline 1A like spectre, Pralaya and low tier angels who works for lucifer. In fact heaven itself exists far beyond 1A realms which death claims in the end . Death still wins

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Oblivion is baseline 1-A, actually
No, believe it or not. Oblivion embodies and encompasses a 1-A void, and it was agreed upon some time ago that such an existence is well above the baseline for 1-A.

In this site,PRB depowered so much.I mean Death of Endless is a being who created by The Presence and PRB has way better feats than The Presence.He just have been killed just OMG.PRB was creator and the supreme being.The only argument u are using is the 1-A statements on Death of Endless which this is absulutely false.Due to this,we can say Death of Endless is equal to the Presence ha ?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Ummm... Presence effortlessly MURDERROFLUBERSTOMPS beyonder...
Due to what ? His non-omnipotance ? So many people like you,memorize somethings bc when what they see some idea they dont know about,they instantly believes.He is the supreme being within the DC universe nothing more.Or should i say he was hahaha.Pathetic.

Can anyone give proper explanation ? I think beyonder can beat death but I want to hear the proper reasons for that

1Quadro1 said:
In this site,PRB depowered so much.I mean Death of Endless is a being who created by The Presence and PRB has way better feats than The Presence.He just killed just OMG.PRB was creator and the supreme being.The only argument u are using is the 1-A statements on Death of Endless which this is absulutely false.Due to this,we can say Death of Endless is equal to the Presence ha ?
The Endless was created by Mother Night & Father Time. They predates all of creation as well as The Presence. However Presence is immensely above both of them and other 1-A's like Michael and Lucifer.

PRB has no 1-A feats. Statements like embodying the beyond realm doesn't hold a candle. I think Death can mindhax Beyonder, based on the fact that he has been emotionally overloaded by Phoenix previously.

JackJoyce said:
1Quadro1 said:
In this site,PRB depowered so much.I mean Death of Endless is a being who created by The Presence and PRB has way better feats than The Presence.He just killed just OMG.PRB was creator and the supreme being.The only argument u are using is the 1-A statements on Death of Endless which this is absulutely false.Due to this,we can say Death of Endless is equal to the Presence ha ?
The Endless was created by Mother Night & Father Time. They predates all of creation as well as The Presence. However Presence is immensely above both of them and other 1-A's like Michael and Lucifer.
PRB has no 1-A feats. Statements like embodying the beyond realm doesn't hold a candle. I think Death can mindhax Beyonder, based on the fact that he has been emotionally overloaded by Phoenix previously.
Yeah i forgot Mother Night and Father Time so she is Presence's creation's creation.Presence is HOWEVER immensely above both of them or rest of the others but still 1-A on this site ?

PRB has no 1-A feats ??? Dude did u even try take a look his profile even in this site ? Ofc He is outerversal at worst and there is a proof in his profile.His feats even better imo bc death of endless and mother and father are exist in void,PRB exist in White Space and they should be diffirent from each other but somehow in this site,both of these feats including in 1-A tier or Outerversal level.Somehow featless Overvoid is counting High-1A.All the Endless members,Angels and even The Presence exist inside of Overvoid and PRB is like even The Writer of Dc (using Overvoid as a tool) and i am saying this due to his out-panel statements.Stan Lee stated that he was carrying the writers powers.PRB just looks the all of the Endless members as a bug and a lot of people agrees with me i mean from other sites.Just interesting.

Lol.I won't do that.I didn't read the issue of where the Endless in but atleast,we can take a look the profiles and no,im not overreacting if that u mean with bloding.

Its what your doing, its the difference between this

"Lol.I won't do that.I didn't read the issue of where the Endless in but atleast,we can take a look the profiles and no,im not overreacting if u mean witf bloding."

and this

"Lol.I won't do that.I didn't read the issue of where the Endless in but atleast,we can take a look the profiles and no,im not overreacting if u mean witf bloding."

One thing id like to point out is beyonder had to use a huge amount of his power to kill marvels death... whos far weaker then DotE.

DEATH

PsychoWarper said:
One thing id like to point out is beyonder had to use a huge amount of his power to kill marvels death... whos far weaker then DotE.
Well,i can explain this but its basically CIS and PIS.Click here. U see,he was bigger than the Multiverse and in the result,he fit into the multiverse.That picture is my explanation. I wanna ask this,how is this even possible ? U are millions of times stronger than the marvel multiverse and every being inside of it combined,and then u are living kind of these problems (like couldn't bring her back w/o sacrifice).

PsychoWarper said:
I know, ive read the comic, but thats a thing that happened, plus being millions of times stronger than lets say his fellow 1-A MM is still a 1-A just a higher level.
I know the tiering system.Well,im not happy with PRB's tier in this site bc he is sharing the same feat with Overmonitor i mean exist in white space.Death is just in void but not above and white space is suppose to be final layer.Is there any offical explanation between void and white space bc its so confusing.But logically,i should be right.

And,i am not arguing the tiering system here.Just u are millions of times stronger and u cannot recreate what u ereased a being who is less than a microbe to u.Maybe its just Jim Shooter's drama.

Dream himself created a realm infinitely bigger then the whole DC creation which is spec in comparision when it compared to its infinite vastness and size of the Dark Multiverse . We automatically can't rate him to high 1A based on that and also Overvoid encompasses all of fictions realities like Marvel , DC , Archie sonic etc . Even fodder voids in DC like Pralaya , Maya , Mother Night can contain infinite creations apart of DC as a part of it and they are still microbe in comparision to the Presence himself let alone the Overvoid . Creating and embodying the a oceanic multiverse doesn't automatically make any character high 1A

The Overvoid doesn't encompass other fictional realities. That's like saying TOAA is the strongest in all of fiction.

The Overvoid basically is the white paper over which the author writes the story. All 1-A's including The Presence is insignificant compared to it

1Quadro1 said:
I know the tiering system.Well,im not happy with PRB's tier in this site bc he is sharing the same feat with Overmonitor i mean exist in white space.Death is just in void but not above and white space is suppose to be final layer.Is there any offical explanation between void and white space bc its so confusing.But logically,i should be right.

And,i am not arguing the tiering system here.Just u are millions of times stronger and u cannot recreate what u ereased a being who is less then a microbe to u.Maybe its just Jim Shooter's drama.
You should start a revision thread if you think PRB should be rated higher

The Overvoid doesn't encompass other fictional realities. That's like saying TOAA is the strongest in all of fiction.

The Overvoid basically is the white paper over which the author writes the story. All 1-A's including The Presence is insignificant compared to it

According to morrison it does

AndrewBennet said:
According to morrison it does
According to that Logic TLT is stronger than any other fictional character.

1Quadro1 said:
PRB has no 1-A feats ??? Dude did u even try take a look his profile even in this site ? Ofc He is outerversal at worst and there is a proof in his profile.
that's pretty hilarious. the fact that Beyondrr 1-A feats are far better than Dream ones etc. It's funny whenever it is a marvel char people always want to downplay it.

JackJoyce said:
This ! I just saw his comment about Overvoid and didn't even try to answer it.Btw,i couldn't find Dream's 'creating a realm is infinitely bigger than DC'feat.At least there is no scan in his profile about that.

Back