• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Also given guys like X are boasted as a more advanced generation of robots, it’s reasonable to say they’d be superior to the OG Mega Man (which is good for upscaling given he defeated Onslaught)

I noticed Ultron Sigma has supergenius on his page due to the combined mind of Ultron and sigma,

dumb question but does that apply to Ultron, Sigma, or both (when they’re separate)

I found some extra supporting evidence for Strider’s High 5-A rating

I'd argue for intelligence over AP since Logan's implication is that if The Hand had a group of ninjas all like Hiryu, then they'd be a lot more potent (which isn't to say Hiryu is necessarily more skilled than Logan. Just that he's very proficient)

Speaking of skill feats, I feel like Taskmaster's own stuff may warrant Genius level combatant ratings for guys like Ryu

I'd argue for intelligence over AP since Logan's implication is that if The Hand had a group of ninjas all like Hiryu, then they'd be a lot more potent (which isn't to say Hiryu is necessarily more skilled than Logan. Just that he's very proficient)

Speaking of skill feats, I feel like Taskmaster's own stuff may warrant Genius level combatant ratings for guys like Ryu
Btw, I added this to Strider's profile

I have a Soul Stone/Gem feat to bring up that may apply to a good many characters.

In MVCI, the Soul Stone corrupts the mind of it's wielder. We see that while Dante notes of it's intoxicating allure, he resists it and remains himself.

Would this warrant a mind manip resistance to all those who can wield the Soul Stone?
I remember thinking about this back when making Dante’s page and then never ever coming back to myself with a conclusion on it. Why? No clue

Yeah, this would definitely justify a resistance for several characters. The implications are clear on how the Soul Gem affects others

I remember thinking about this back when making Dante’s page and then never ever coming back to myself with a conclusion on it. Why? No clue

Yeah, this would definitely justify a resistance for several characters. The implications are clear on how the Soul Gem affects others
Looks like we've got ourselves some mindhax resistance for the verse then (sans our girl Jill). We're moving right along.

Working on this, but it is by no means finished, and I think this page will absolutely be a monumental undertaking.

When Strange said this, he was referring the resulting fusion of the four universes that made the new world in Infinite. That should be worded definitely as its most definitely a big feat

I'd credit this more to Dante taking advantage of how Ultron-Sigma lacked a soul, causing the Gem to harm him

Oh btw. This isn't about the page, just something to keep in mind for future revisions. If we're proposing the idea of one gem having the ability to amp an individual, note that shouldn't apply to all fights where a character had a gem unless its made clearly relevant

For example:

A qualifying example: Iron Man and Frank West had the Time Gem when fighting Thanos, with the Mad Titan referencing how the gem helped them in battle. Ergo, an argument can be made for an amp being canon to the fight

An example where amps do not apply: The player is given the Mind Gem when Spider-Man and Morrigan fight Thor, but its never referenced or explicitly made clear they used it at all against him. This isn't a mistake either, as during this encounter at Ultron-Sigma's throne, Ultron-Sigma commented on how The Resistance used the gems they had gathered against him. Basically, Spider-Man and Morrigan weren't amped here

Guys like Ultron and Sigma, despite what their gameplay entails, should likely have Soul Gem stuff removed given what the Story Mode tells us (a restriction like this doesn't apply to any other characters who have used the Gems btw given they don't have that condition. Same goes regarding other Gems)

If anyone's wondering, X and Zero are likely odd exceptions given X could use the Soul Gem with the Infinity Buster

Its funny how Ultron and Sigma are the only ones who get any restrictions on Gem usage while everybody. Nobody else has any traits that restrict their usage of them (aside from Jedah being corrupted technically)

Its funny how Ultron and Sigma are the only ones who get any restrictions on Gem usage while everybody. Nobody else has any traits that restrict their usage of them (aside from Jedah being corrupted technically)
the plot has to make the heroes wins, so if Ultron-Sigma would use Infinity stones to their peak, the protagonist die in minutes

Guys like Ultron and Sigma, despite what their gameplay entails, should likely have Soul Gem stuff removed given what the Story Mode tells us (a restriction like this doesn't apply to any other characters who have used the Gems btw given they don't have that condition. Same goes regarding other Gems)

If anyone's wondering, X and Zero are likely odd exceptions given X could use the Soul Gem with the Infinity Buster
bet bet, aside from that, anything else to change?

bet bet, aside from that, anything else to change?
The Sigma Virus can be classified as Technology Manipulation, Corruption, and Mind Manipulation together. For Energy Manipulation, his beam sword can be brought up. In weaknesses, it can be stated “Due to his physiology, attempting to use weapons that require its user to have a soul will harm him, as he lacks one.”

Alrighty, it has been done

Alrighty, it has been done
Change this Dimensional Manipulation (Can leave behind dimensional rifts that can harm his opponents upon contact) to Spatial Manipulation, Since Sigma is not affect a geometric dimension

Back