• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Tiering Adjustments: 2.0

I suppose that seems fine to apply, yes.

Can you write a list of the exact page titles for the pages that I would need to unlock for you?

Because the Grey Hulk was generally portrayed as much weaker than that.

Everything's done, you may re-close the page's that you opened and apply any corrections to my edits as necessary.

We haven't quite finished yet, I believe the tier 5's warrant some discussion now that the tier 6's have been resolved.

Crimson's Iron Man calc is actually wrong. The Galaxy's size was revised to 200,000 light years early this year. Using his same methods, the absolute lowest I got was Moon level.

Also, this formula doesn't even work because thge feat happened in space. In empty space, there's no atmosphere, and therefore no gas to expand or air pressure for shockwaves to deal damage. So the formula can't even apply because it accounts for things like air pressure.

Oh yeah, Asura makes a good point about the Thanos calculation. So we probably shouldn't use it. But High 6-B is a legit upgrade.

Another thing, I think Iron Man's durability and striking strength should be lowered to just Large Country level, as the collision would've killed Tony, forcing him to use his most powerful weapon.

So is somebody willing to adjust the pages according to what ByAsura mentioned?

Actually, there was a thread regarding the Daily Bugle feat, but DMUA basically said the old calculation was better so far. I will link the thread when I find it. Oh wait, nevermind; it was edited and DMUA accepted the new result. I guess the new one can replace the old one.

I have unlocked them. Sorry about taking so long. I was busy IRL.

Well, two out of the three feats in her AP section have her one-shotting or easily taking down people comparable to Spider-Man, so I thought she should have an 'At least.'

Sorry but Iron Man's is a bit messed up. Two tiers of him were removed, but all his powers/abilities and attacks/technique section must be summed up in the keys left.

@LordTracer

I don't have the impression that she is supposed to have more raw power than Spider-Man.

@Newendigo

What do you suggest to fix this? Or does somebody else have any ideas?

Well, the feats on her profile indicate she does. I don't really care regardless, just something I thought I'd point out.

Ant+

First option is just to get back both Model 9 and Hulkbuster, with Model 9 tier being High 6-B (Should be superior to Model 8). The rest stays as before.

Second option is to move all of Model 9 and Hulkbuster's powers, abilites, attacks and techniques to Model 45.

Back