• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiccan/Demiurge Upgrade

I'm pretty sure that, on some level, one could even argue for this to be 1-A.

But otherwise, I agree with this upgrade.

Yeah it's much higher than Low 1-C, but I also don't think it's low 1a.

Well he is a higher dimensional being to an infinite multiverse level, and by the current standards of the marvel verse, he would fall into the higher side of tier 1. But that's pretty bogus considering a few stuff (which we will fix soon), so yeah. For now low 1C should work.

La bump

How it feels like to know one word from a few dozen languages:
02d3423f227470e9.png

This still hasn’t been concluded? , you should just ask ant if it can be applied

Yeah man, the usual for comic threads.

I will ask him on his wall soon. Cause I got another revision to do this week.

Can't disagree with this given our rules, but I wish I could just say that messing with everything like it was a comic is Plot Manip anyone can have and ascending to a higher plane is just a means for more power and abilities being gained, w/o meaning that it's infinite times more complex than an infinite multiverse.

Considering how he is a multiversal higher dimensional entity, I don't see why it's just "plot manip" when it's one of the most straightforward case of transcendance we have seen in comics.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Considering how he is a multiversal higher dimensional entity,

This is vague, being a "multidimensional messiah" doesn't necessarily mean he's a higher-dimensional being but that this actions are going to have repercussions across the more than 1 dimension, which they will as Loki right after it says just that. Calling it vague is even generous, it's outright unusable as it's the same as putting up the word of any large location next to the word of any hero/person/organization and then saying that the latter is as big as the former. And "multidimensional" doesn't even mean "higher dimensional", just having more than 1 dimension, which all 3D beings kinda have, it's as redundant as the word "singular" before it.
I don't see why it's just "plot manip" when it's one of the most straightforward case of transcendance we have seen in comics.
Transcendance can mean whatever one wants it to be, same as ascension to a higher plane and hence we have the latter as not doing anything tier-wise. Most of the evidence is the latter and so most of the evidence doesn't necessarily mean anything, the Plot Manip shown on its own would also just be Plot Manip, without being Tier 1, but then you mix both things together and you objectively got Low 1-C. It feels to me that we are indoctrinated to claim so rather than it making the most sense on its own. It's nowhere near as straightforward as you say, this would be for example. I would personaly just take that ascensions to a higher plane are very commonly used to have new power, abilities and/or status, but then when Plot Manip is added in those abilities then that would not mean things are Tier 1, because I could give any ability to someone ascended to a higher plane and none would be tierable, but specifically choose Plot Manip doesn't mean they hold a power infinite times more complex than a multiverse with infinite universe, that's a made up interpretation.

That on its own, in this case (1, 2) the character does very limited use of Plot Manip while saying that he doesn't know what the hell he's doing, then passes out or something and Loki implies that it's good that he stopped as he could have broken what he was affecting as he didn't have a "f*cking clue" of what he was doing. To my own personal common sense this 100% is an ability he's using and doesn't fully know how to use rather than him just being Low 1-C, if he was the latter then there would be no such risk of everything getting broken, that's like saying that I draw a house and it then somehow collapses beyond my ability to prevent it, stop it while it happens or fix it later, and nor should he have not idea of what he's doing with the speed and perception of events we're giving him, that's very human/3D.

I locked the Wiccan page. I had to change the tier category at the bottom of it from tier 2 to tier 1 though.

No problem.

Should we continue to discuss Eficiente's objections then?

No offence, but I am not really interested myself lol. But if he wants to with others, sure ig.

Back