• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What characters are we evaluating right now? Most of the 5-B / 4-B characters would scale to stuff like the Hulk and Red Hulk's feats, and some others.

Well, we need to rescale the 5-B characters to 5-A, and also determine if we should scale them and other non-flying powerhouses from Fin Fang Foom in terms of speed.

I know we moved pasted the street tiers but I noticed Black Panthers profiles uses the grinder feat now and I was wondering shouldn't that be on Hawkeye's profiles to since he also dodged it with him and the profile mentions he's comparable to Daredevil and Cap in speed

Can you ask Matthew, Sandman31 and Quantu to help out here via their message walls? This is quite important after all.

Yes, feel free to do so. You can also tell Matthew and Sandman31 that I would appreciate if they could strongly prioritise this thread, as you are going to leave in a few days.

I am iffy on scaling some street level characters to MHS+. Like Bullseye, who was shown to be Hypersonic consistently and not to mention that Bullseye gets tagged by bullets most of the time.

But, that's just my bias. Calcs seem appropriate. I think that we should still keep the MHS+ Travel speed for Hulk. His MFTL+ Reaction and Combat speed have shown to be consistent when he is going all out.

Marvel scaling makes no sense at all lol. We have to use a character's most consistent speed.

Hawkeye at least is MHS+ I think, dunno about the others.

Hawkeye has an outlier Sub-Rel feat but his best other feats are like MHS. He's not as fast as Spider-Man or Daredevil.

Kahndaq Lord said:
I am iffy on scaling some street level characters to MHS+. Like Bullseye, who was shown to be Hypersonic consistently and not to mention that Bullseye gets tagged by bullets most of the time.
Bullseye has a pretty good track record against Elektra and has fought against Wade before (He lost though, but not easily). I think he should still scale them

The problem i have with Bullseye is that, along with Elektra and similar characters, they are all consistently hypersonic. But here is the thing:

Daredevil has his Radar Sense. Which we described as:

Radar Sense: A form of Human Echolocation via low wave projection, according to one theory, a energy within certain portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. The signal emanates from sending regions of his brain, after which it travels outward, bounces off objects around him, and returns to receiving regions of his brain. In any event, with this ability, Murdock synthesizes a very close analogue of three-dimensional 360% human sight. Stan Lee has stated Daredevil's Radar Sense is better than Spider-Man's Spider-Sense.

This is similar to Spider-man's case. Both of them have enhanced senses which allow them to react to certain attacks which should be impossible to react to in normal circumstances. Hell, Spider-Sense is even described to be a form of Precognition and Daredevil's Radar Sense should at least be comparable to it.

Antvasima said:
The radar sense and spider-sense work in very different manners. One simply shows the surroundings in a 360 degree angle, and the other is a low-level form of precognition.
Spider-Sense may be a low level of precognition, but it still alerts him of danger before anything can occur. Combine that with his decent speed , you get a character who can react to attacks which he shouldn't be able to react to without his precognition.

Now, Let's analyze the Daredevil calc:

We do know that Daredevil has his senses enhanced to a superhuman level + his Radar sense which gives him a 360 angle and makes him aware of what's happening around him.

Now why does that even matter? Because Electro announces that he was going to attack + Daredevil clearly states that his senses protected him in the top right corner. Implying that he would have been roasted otherwise.

Why MHS? Meaning, what calculation is it scaled from?

Well, we cannot scale from an unevaluated image link.

Well, it preferably needs to be written as a regular calculation blog.

I would personally prefer to scale them from the new accepted higher calculations.

Yes, I dont think we should put characters who have been consistently shown to match Daredevil as MHS while Daredevil is MHS+, I agree that Radar Sense is pretty awesome though, I think its more detailed than spidy's sense, but we cant ignore characters matching Daredevil

Well, he has been able to keep up with Captain America during sparring sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back