• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Sorry. Has that version of the feat been accepted by the calc group?

I like Cal, but he does not seem to be as skilled with mathematics as Antoniofer who disagreed.

I responded back to ant. Like all you need to do is calc how many centimeters he moved his head and apply to the speed formula, which is what I did. I really don't think this feat requires extensive math to figure out.

Antoniofer disagreed, and he is one of our most skilled calc group members.

It has been rejected. Please ask somebody else to perform another calculation.

Anyway, maybe Antoniofer is willing to do a new calculation for you?

Congratulations. That version should probably work out fine.

I did not read his responses as that clear-cut.

You need to ask him to comment in the blog post itself.

If Captain Marvel is going to be upgraded to High 6-A based on her own feat and not by scaling then there's no reason for other characters who she scales to/from to not be upgraded because, like I said above, she hasnt receive any amps so we cant really make a new key for her

Which characters are currently scaled from her?

Well, she's High 6-C scaling from Iron Man so if she gets upgraded then Iron Man's High 6-C suit also needs to be upgraded

I said before, I'm more on the side of not scaling both Tony and Carol each other.

IIRC back then from 90s to the 2000s Stark was consistenly potrayed to be above her.

Yes, War Machine was also able to beat her/dominate her in their fight and even said that Carol is weaker than IM but is faster. Which means that if Carol gets upgraded to High 6-A via her own feats then IM also needs to be upgraded

Then Iron Man High 7-A form must also be upgraded, since evn back then Model 4 (Or 5, I do not recall) was able to give her a run for her money.

oof

Well, if she gets upgraded then we would still need to upgrade other characters like IM and those who scales to him

I'm really iffy about this, there is plenty of characters that scale to Iron Man's classic armors, we can end up with like 25% of the Marvel cast being upgraded to High 6-A.

We seem to have ended up in a possible circular scaling situation, due to Marvel inconsistency.

Yes, which is why I'm bringing it up if its really ok because a lot of character is going to be upgraded based on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back