• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sandman

I think that we have to consider the current portrayal of Carol as more powerful than she used to be, even if Marvel has not made an official statement about it. As such, I am not sure which characters that should scale from it.

Antvasima said:
We seem to have ended up in a possible circular scaling situation, due to Marvel inconsistency.
Yep

Also, Carol fought Model 16, cant remember exactly if she defeated him but I think she did.

Well, if Carol is currently considered as somewhat more powerful than the latest Iron Man armor, I don't think that we can scale classic Rogue, Vision, and other characters of that level from her anymore.

We could scale them from the High 6-C Iron Man armor though.

I am not sure. MFTL+ flight speed does seem like an outlier, especially for such an old armor.

Okay. You can ask Matthew to comment here regarding Iron Man's speed, but I still think that it seems like a massive outlier.

I would also appreciate Sandman31's opinion regarding this.

Okay. Do you think that we should use the MFTL+ flight speed calculation then?

Okay. Feel free to update his profile page then.

Anyway, this thread has almost 500 posts now, at which point it will automatically close.

Would you be willing to start a continuation thread?

Okay, but it is better if he replies within the blog.

@Peter

Okay. It should be fine to upgrade Quicksilver's profile then, but Speed Demon still scales to his old speed level, so you should preferably list two sets of statistics, one before his power-up, and one after.

I still need Matthew's, Sandman31's, or Spino's help to restart this discussion in another thread though.

They were officially supposed to be roughly comparable.

Thank you, but somebody experienced needs to actually make an accurate summary of what we still need to discuss and achieve, so it is probably best if I remove your thread.

A new thread would probably be best to get things going again. Just remember to provide a good thorough summary in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back