• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I suppose that everybody scaling from Gray Hulk should be 5-A then.

Anyway, non-Binary Carol was upgraded to High 5-A by scaling from Iron Ma a few days ago, but perhaps I should have reverted this, as I think that Hulkbuster Iron Man was inaccurately placed at High 5-A by scaling from World War Hulk, who is 4-B?

In any case, Carol was able to kick around the Gray Hulk a few years ago (The Jeph Loeb/Arthur Adams Wendigo horde in Las Vegas story), so I suppose that she should scale from that anyway.

I thought she was being scaled from Tier 6 Iron Man? That should be reverted if that's thecase.

Hulkbuster Iron Man shouldn't be 4-B, obviously.

I think that Green Hulk's power should be variable, from 5-A to 4-B. He's not always angry enough to match Thor.

This would make scaling a lot easier as well.

Okay. I suppose that a variable tier for the Green Hulk makes sense.

Would you be willing to adjust the Carol Danvers, Iron Man, and Hulk pages? I am extremely tied up with juggling lots of different tasks at once.

Maybe Spino would be willing to help with updating the pages scaled from Gray Hulk, Green Hulk, Iron Man, and Carol.

> I think that Green Hulk's power should be variable

DIdn't the World War Hulk story-line establish that the Hulk canonically holds back or controls his power a lot to avoid causalities?

He normally holds back his full rage, which regulates his power.

There are so many things wrong in that in Civil War 2, Carol should not scale at all to IM strongest suits.

One this things is the Marvel-buster (The hulkbuster like armor) was stated by Bendis to be stronger than any other hulkbuster ever, which would put her at least around the level of hulk.

Even tho she was utterly one-soted by a super casual green hulk, and trouble fighting Model 51.

Well, I have always had a hard time figuring out proper Marvel scaling. Matthew and Sandman31 are much better at doing so.

Quicksilver said he looked up for a Picosecond, not that the entire event elasped in a picosecond.

I dunno. Estimate how much distance his head would've needed to move up and/or up and down in a Picosecond?

He would be moving only a few centimers to tilt his head to look up. If he moved, say, 10cm he would be 333.564c. 33.356c if only 1cm. So it is FTL+ - MFTL to a degree.

1 centimeter = 10,000,000,000 m/s or 33.3564c

2.54 centimeters (one inch) = 25,400,000,000 m/s or 84.72528c

5 centimeters = 50,000,000,000 m/s or 166.782c

10 centimeters = 100,000,000,000 m/s or 333.564c

1 meter (unrealistic) = 1,000,000,000,000 m/s or 3,335.64c

Also he could always just be saying stuff/exaggerating and not actually be moving that fast (like this Robin statement here).

I don't think those two are comparable at all. Quicksilver is moving at superspeeds and clearly describing the timeframe it took him to perform an action. Robin is just randomly throwing it in his narration for dramatic effect.

1) Did he really move his entire head that distance? Looking up doesn't require me to move the length of my head

2) While similar to the Flash, at least the Flash has stuff backing up the statement. The QS thing seems like a weird high showing considering he's rated as FTL and alot of the math would put him at MFTL or higher.

Quicksilver was recently upgraded if I recall. He got faster and more powerful once he became an Inhuman. Unsure if that stuck around.

He isn't an Inhuman. The High Evolutionary experimented on him.

There is actually a couple of feats that put the armor at a very high level.

Now, why is Carol scaled with Model 45? I don't see any reason for that.

Well, they are supposed to be comparable according to the handbooks, if I remember correctly, and it would severely mess up our scaling to other characters to rate her any higher, but it is best if Matthew and Sandman31 help me out here.

See here for our previous discussion about this: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2069785

Maybe she should be At least High 6-C instead of High 6-A if we really dont have anything to support her scaling to Model 45?

I think it was already agreed that we cant trust Bendis's writing lol plus she hasnt receive any amps since they last fought when he's in his Heroes Return Armor/Model 16

I suppose that I could revert her to her previous High 6-C statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back