• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fine with if you start with the Cap characters.

I think so, yes, and various X-Men characters (Daken, X-23, etcetera) would scale to Wolverine.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Only the cosmic flying powerhouses scale to Thor. I think that we can scale the rest from Fin Fang Foom though.

But it is best to wait for Matthew to comment.

It is sometimes hard to tell who to scale. Fing Fang Foom is Sub-Relativistic in his feat and Iron Man is full of crazy speed feats himself, but I don't think most 5-B to 4-B people that don't fly or have many feats of their own scale.

Gray Hulk and Thing are obviously way slower and weaker than Thor, but Sub-Relativistic scaling from Fin Fang Foom might be good. Green Hulk pretty much stomps Iron Man whenever he's serious, and has tagged consistently kept up with Thor in combat. World War Hulk for sure is quite OP and on par with Sentry.

True, I'm fine with Green Hulk having a variable tier for speed.

@Spino

I think that LordXcano's version was never properly evaluated, but if it is accepted, it would upgrade the Grey Hulk, and all characters that scale from him, to Low 4-C.

I also think that the Green Hulk has a Mach 3900+ jumping feat linked in his profile page.

Yes, perhaps we could use Kepekley's version, as it has been accepted.

Can somebody ask Sandman31 to help us out with this thread again?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I think the Thing is portrayed to be slower than Spidey. I don't think he scales to Fin Fang Foom/Rogue.
TBF many characters were shown to be less agile than Spider-man (Sometimes even Thor and the Hulk had trouble hitting him)

Currently Namor scales from the Thing

I'm pretty sure that Namor scales to the Fin Fang Foom/Iron Man feat. Maybe we can just change it so that the Thing scales to Namor instead (though I think Namor should be faster than the Thing, but they have fought before so I think its possible to scale the Thing to him)

If thats not good

He also defeated Sandman (Who's unknown so Ben will also be unknown)

I am personally fine with scaling non-flying powerhouses from Fin Fang Foom in speed, but it depends on what Matthew and Sandman think.

I don't think they should all scale to Fin Fang Foom. Many of them are slower than Spider-Man.

Sandman should have MHS+ attack speed imo.

Well, various MFTL+ characters have also been shown as slower than Spider-Man due to plot convenience.

Regardless, Matthew and Sandman tend to have a good sense of judgement regarding Marvel and DC Comics, so it is best to wait for them to evaluate this.

You can politely remind them to comment here via their message walls if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back