• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Scarlet Witch Weakness, New key, Abilities, and Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immortus' task was to look over timelines and keep them fine by making sure certain events happen in history, and since Marvel is Marvel, if he fails at that task everything gets f*cked up. Immortus wanted to use Wanda to help him in that task due to her probability powers, and also his own gain for more power. Wanda's not doing much with her powers to help Immortus (also Immortus amped her powers), and the way the multiverse goes down is just as underwhelming; As you can see, she's just messing up cause & consequence across certain events in timelines, so...that's it. None of that is intended to happen and so the multiverse will be destroyed as a side effect, not due to some sheer power enough to destroy the multiverse being unleashed. Even if she was 2-A (which she isn't here), she wouldn't just be able to blast 2-A energy at foes, she would just do 2-A environmental destruction if she loses control while using her powers like crazy, no one near her would be attacked and she herself would die too for what she did once the multiverse goes down.

Also she was only on that key for like 2 issues. Her powers were growing and she was becoming more evil over time, but she's only at her peak at the end, hence only there Immortus took her.

I will see the rest later, can the OP be updated?
Thank you for helping out. Your reasoning makes sense to me.

I think Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 is a explicit proof . And I want to use BunBun source that Wanda also released Chaos wave, a wave that's nearly to destroyed Omniverse in X-men die by sword #1.So if she can caused a hole of some dimension and released a powerful wave to destroyed Omniverse. She should be around low1-A - 1-A. Bc I think a dimension that Wanda cracked and released a Chaos wave was a high-dimensional around low1-A ,up to1-A that have a powerful chaotic force(low1-A, up to 1-A) live inside of it.

Oh! I forgot . Meggan also use power from pan-dimensional " the Beyond " to stop Chaos wave so if Cosmic cube was made at the Beyond ,it should destroy or threatening to Omniverse as Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 stated .
We should only use what has been explicitly shown in-story, not often contradictory summaries that were released by Marvel Comics long afterwards.

The old Marvel handbooks also claimed that Odin does not even have a planetary scale of power. They either outright lie or get things wrong continuously.

You were automatically reported as using the same IP address.
R u joking or something? How is that even possible ?If that's a same IP address or near to my location it's probably bc I share my thread to my group so they can see what did I post ,to see that my thread is correct or not (I also have a proof /date) and If that's the same IP address can u just show me on discord or something? Maybe that Mutae something is my friend.

Last edited:
We should only use what has been explicitly shown in-story, not often contradictory summaries that were released by Marvel Comics long afterwards.
Isn't she show that she consumed all reality, woven her spells through everything. Welded to all there is. And Beast stated that she might consumed even Omniverse. Dr.Doom also stated that Life force surpassing even Cosmic cube. And Cosmic cube can threatening or destroy Omniverse. She also cracking some dimension that have a 1-A force live inside of it. All of this should make her low 1-A up to 1-A level. And Cosmic cube also show in Marvel-story that It can destroy or threatening to Omniverse in Dr. Doom and X-men chaos engine.
The old Marvel handbooks also claimed that Odin does not even have a planetary scale of power. They either outright lie or get things wrong continuously.
Can you give me a screen that Marvel handbooks was wrong? Also isn't that's Old ?

R u joking or something? How is that even possible ?If that's a same IP address or near to my location it's probably bc I share my thread to my group so they can see what did I post ,to see that my thread is correct or not (I also have a proof /date) and If that's the same IP address can u just show me on discord or something? Maybe that Mutae something is my friend.
I should not show your IP address in public, but both accounts have used the same IP address many times, and you are both active in the same thread, so yes, you definitely seem to be the same person, and denying it repeatedly is pretty damning for you.

Isn't she show that she consumed all reality, woven her spells through everything. Welded to all there is. And Beast stated that she might consumed even Omniverse. Dr.Doom also stated that Life force surpassing even Cosmic cube. And Cosmic cube can threatening or destroy Omniverse. She also cracking some dimension that have a 1-A force live inside of it. All of this should make her low 1-A up to 1-A level. And Cosmic cube also show in Marvel-story that It can destroy or threatening to Omniverse in Dr. Doom and X-men chaos engine.
Cosmic cubes have never demonstrated anywhere near a multiversal degree of power in in-continuity stories. They are generally far less powerful than even Celestials.

Also, please use the term multiverse instead of omniverse.
Can you give me a screen that Marvel handbooks was wrong? Also isn't that's Old ?
I do not have the time, but the statistics are recurrently rushed and the story information changed for the handbooks.

You can check Odin's 1980s handbook profile page if you wish, and that version of the handbook was considerably more thoroughly handled than currently as far as I am aware.

I should not show your IP address in public, but both accounts have used the same IP address many times, and you are both active in the same thread, so yes, you definitely seem to be the same person, and denying it repeatedly is pretty damning for you.
has the user been reported yet?

Cosmic cubes have never demonstrated anywhere near a multiversal degree of power in in-continuity stories. They are generally far less powerful than even Celestials.
Isn't ever characters or items in Marvel can develop? Such as Infinity gauntlet .And Cosmic cube already threatening to Omniverse in Dr.Doom and X-men chaos engine; -;)
Also, please use the term multiverse instead of omniverse.

I do not have the time, but the statistics are recurrently rushed and the story information changed for the handbooks.

You can check Odin's 1980s handbook profile page if you wish, and that version of the handbook was considerably more thoroughly handled than currently as far as I am aware.
1980s!!!! But everyone can fix they mistake ,did Marvel handbooks ever make a mistake after 1980s ???

I should not show your IP address in public,
I didn't said that you should show my IP in public ,you can show me on discord or whatever
but both accounts have used the same IP address many times, and you are both active in the same thread, so yes, you definitely seem to be the same person, and denying it repeatedly is pretty damning for you.
Many times? So it's mean there're sometime that we both didn't exist in same location . So when we lived in same location which is probably at my school ,so Mutae is probably my friend. Can u checking on our location right now?

Isn't ever characters or items in Marvel can develop? Such as Infinity gauntlet .And Cosmic cube already threatening to Omniverse in Dr.Doom and X-men chaos engine
It would be extremely inconsistent to consider cosmic cubes to be enormously more powerful than all other cosmic entities.
1980s!!!! But everyone can fix they mistake ,did Marvel handbooks ever make a mistake after 1980s ???
I have a hard time coming up with examples from the top of my head, but I do recall that we have talked extensively in the past about the Marvel handbooks being unreliable, that we have rules against using reference books that contradict the actual stories, and that the handbook character statistics tend to be all over the place.

I didn't said that you should show my IP in public ,you can show me on discord or whatever

Many times? So it's mean there're sometime that we both didn't exist in same location . So when we lived in same location which is probably at my school ,so Mutae is probably my friend. Can u checking on our location right now?
Look, you used the IP address on 13 occasions and MuTe used it on 5 occasions the last time I checked. It seems extremely unlikely that you are not the same person.

Also, I shouldn't publicly state your location either.

First, she needs to be At least low 1-C bc

She never equal to Phoenix force at the first place, her Chaos magic and Phoenix force acting like contrary forces this stated mean they just did opposite thing, Wanda genocide and Phoenix trying to fixed it and Phoenix couldn't fixed it immediately, if they're equal Phoenix should fixed it immediately.In fact when Wanda said no more mutants Phoenix force get pushed, Wanda's spell pushing Phoenix force back.
This is more of hax than AP as both are acting as yin and yang for one trying to erase mutants another trying to bring them back.
It's also stated that Scarlet witch-HOM can kill Phoenix force . And I think this information is reliable source, It's more reliable than Tony Stark information.That's not all it also stated that her reality-warping worked on Dormammu, even when he's in Dark Dimension ,which he should be more powerful than his base form. And we all know that Dormammu (base form) overpowered Giraud with Phoenix force, who could harm Eternity.
Is there proof it's the 1-A Phoenix or just the universal Phoenix?
The Dormammu scan isn't Low 1-C just BFR and it didn't say to the Dark dimension, Doctor Steven strange just talked how he is like a god in the dark dimension.

Reed Richards, Tony Stark , Beast ,all of them with preparation failed to reversed Wanda's spell. Even Dr.Strange confirmed that even he has enough preparation and the right assistance he couldn't break her spell because all reality has been consumed by her spell. Chaos magic is woven through everything. Welded to all "there is" . Dr.Strange with Artifacts and Spells can put him to low1-C level , but even he has enough preparation and asistance he couldn't break her spell. All of this information should make her " At least low1-C
Reeds Richards, Tony and e.t.c scan isn't Low 1-C also.You are wrong besides the first scan isn't clear plus Dr strange said he can and even if he were to try since her magic has entered everything or merged with all that Is, reality could implode as a result.

Second, she needs to be " low1-A or 1-A "

After Beast saw a threat that Scarlet witch caused in M-Day (X men endangered species), he researched that it might consumed even " Omniverse " , and that didn't wrong at all bc Dr.Doom also stated that " Cosmic cube " was nothing compared to that of the " Life force " and It was confirmed in X men: The Chaos Engine that Cosmic cube can destroy Omniverse . It's also confirmed in Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 that Cosmic cube can do that .
Robbing mutants of their abilities from the planet earth and possibly even the "Omniniverse" isn't Low 1-A or 1-A plus it's states "Omniniverse" not "Omniverse" is it a grammatical error or is there anything else? Besides it's Power nullification on planetary to omniversal range.

It's states power of the Beyonder isn't the Beyonder half a Cosmic cube and isn't he tier 2?
Xmen: The Chaos Engine is it the novel canon? Plus its stated to have power to destroy the planet and possibly the Omniverse. Apart from not being fully certain this also shows its not going to just destroy the Omniverse in one full swoop more like destroying planets and solar systems one at a time till potentially the Omniverse.
It's also confirmed in Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 that Cosmic cube can do that .
I couldn't see what you said in the guidebook.

Last edited:
Scarlet Witch-HOM durability should compare to her powers bc it's stated in Marvel Official that she was merging with Life force itself ,which mean she was a walking-Life force. Her speed should scaling from Cosmic cube which is Immeasurable, up to Omnipresent she also should have all powers and abilities that Cosmic cube and The Beyonders can do bc Cosmic cube was nothing compared to Life force that she possessed .And Wanda with preparation should be At least low1-C up to low1-A or 1-A too. Thank you.
No scan in Marvel Official page states she's merging with Life force.
Cosmic cube page has them at immeasurable but no scan or reason why at all, the scan you sent has nothing to do with speed.

Cosmic cube being nothing compared to Life Force doesn't make Wanda have all it's power and abilities it's not how it works.

I read your scans and everything and I disagree need more proof.

So is it fine if I close this thread, as no coherent sensible evidence seems to have been produced for the extraordinary claims here?

I already did so once, and this thread does not seem to be of high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back