• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Scarlet Witch Weakness, New key, Abilities, and Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet witch weakness:

Everytime she use Chaos magic it will ages her. But after Scarlet witch issue#14 every costs that she needed to pay has been reset. She also feared to use her powers after HOM, so she decided to hiding greatest source of powers inside of herself. So Scarlet witch after HOM was weak.

Scarlet witch new key: " Dark Scarlet witch "

Tier: At least 2-A , likely far higher

She recipient all Nexus powers in the Multiverse. She wreaked irreversible havoc across uncounted realities ,she doomed the very Multiverse. Stated that if Immortus use Scarlet witch powers to serving all Multiverse, It could cause a devastating consequences to entire Multiverse.

Scarlet witch (base) hax:

Age manipulation (here),Time Travel and Time Stop (here) , Healing(here), Size manipulation(here),Psychics(here),Biological manipulation(here) Conceptual maniputation (Control In-betweener ,who's a concept of concepts), Fate manipulation (Stated by Lore that Nexus being can persinifies thier realm's character.), Memory manipulation , Pocket reality manipulation (Scarlet witch put Captain Marvel in her pocket reality, and she erased Captain Marvel memories), Sound manipulation (here),Soul manipulation (Control some of Mephisto's souls) . Resistance to Power Absorption (Scarlet witch resistance to Emerald Warlock's power absorption)

Scarlet witch (HOM) hax:

Cosmic Awareness (Life force can make your mind one with the Creator's)

Scarlet witch tier up:

Scarlet witch-HOM should be " At least low1-C , up to low 1-A or 1-A "

First, she needs to be At least low 1-C bc

She never equal to Phoenix force at the first place, her Chaos magic and Phoenix force acting like contrary forces this stated mean they just did opposite thing, Wanda genocide and Phoenix trying to fixed it and Phoenix couldn't fixed it immediately, if they're equal Phoenix should fixed it immediately.In fact when Wanda said no more mutants Phoenix force get pushed, Wanda's spell pushing Phoenix force back. She somehow overpowerrd it, threat to it. It's also stated that Scarlet witch-HOM can kill Phoenix force . And I think this information is reliable source, It's more reliable than Tony Stark information.That's not all it also stated that her reality-warping worked on Dormammu, even when he's in Dark Dimension ,which he should be more powerful than his base form. And we all know that Dormammu (base form) overpowered Giraud with Phoenix force, who could harm Eternity.

Reed Richards, Tony Stark , Beast ,all of them with preparation failed to reversed Wanda's spell. Even Dr.Strange confirmed that even he has enough preparation and the right assistance he couldn't break her spell because all reality has been consumed by her spell. Chaos magic is woven through everything. Welded to all "there is" . Dr.Strange with Artifacts and Spells can put him to low1-C level , but even he has enough preparation and asistance he couldn't break her spell. All of this information should make her " At least low1-C " .

Second, she needs to be " low1-A or 1-A "

After Beast saw a threat that Scarlet witch caused in M-Day (X men endangered species), he researched that it might consumed even " Omniverse " , and that didn't wrong at all bc Dr.Doom also stated that " Cosmic cube " was nothing compared to that of the " Life force " and It was confirmed in X men: The Chaos Engine that Cosmic cube can destroy Omniverse . It's also confirmed in Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 that Cosmic cube can do that .

Scarlet Witch-HOM durability should compare to her powers bc it's stated in Marvel Official that she was merging with Life force itself ,which mean she was a walking-Life force. Her speed should scaling from Cosmic cube which is Immeasurable, up to Omnipresent she also should have all powers and abilities that Cosmic cube and The Beyonders can do bc Cosmic cube was nothing compared to Life force that she possessed .And Wanda with preparation should be At least low1-C up to low1-A or 1-A too. Thank you.

Last edited:
Scarlet witch weakness:

Everytime she use Chaos magic it will ages her. But after Scarlet witch issue#14 every costs that she needed to pay has been reset. She also feared to use her powers after HOM, so she decided to hiding greatest source of powers inside of herself. So Scarlet witch after HOM was weak.

She recipient all Nexus powers in the Multiverse. She wreaked irreversible havoc across uncounted realities ,she doomed the very Multiverse. Stated that if Immortus use Scarlet witch powers to serving all Multiverse, It could cause a devastating consequences to entire Multiverse.

Age manipulation (here),Time Travel and Time Stop (here) , Healing(here), Size manipulation(here),Psychics(here),Biological manipulation(here) Conceptual maniputation (Control In-betweener ,who's a concept of concepts), Fate manipulation (Stated by Lore that Nexus being can persinifies thier realm's character.), Memory manipulation , Pocket reality manipulation (Scarlet witch put Captain Marvel in her pocket reality, and she erased Captain Marvel memories), Sound manipulation (here),Soul manipulation (Control some of Mephisto's souls) . Resistance to Power Absorption (Scarlet witch resistance to Emerald Warlock's power absorption)

Scarlet witch (HOM) hax:

Scarlet witch tier up:

She never equal to Phoenix force at the first place, her Chaos magic and Phoenix force acting like contrary forces this stated mean they just did opposite thing, Wanda genocide and Phoenix trying to fixed it and Phoenix couldn't fixed it immediately, if they're equal Phoenix should fixed it immediately.In fact when Wanda said no more mutants Phoenix force get pushed, Wanda's spell pushing Phoenix force back. She somehow overpowerrd it, threat to it. It's also stated that Scarlet witch-HOM can kill Phoenix force . And I think this information is reliable source, It's more reliable than Tony Stark information.That's not all it also stated that her reality-warping worked on Dormammu, even when he's in Dark Dimension ,which he should be more powerful than his base form. And we all know that Dormammu (base form) overpowered Giraud with Phoenix force, who could harm Eternity.

Reed Richards, Tony Stark , Beast ,all of them with preparation failed to reversed Wanda's spell. Even Dr.Strange confirmed that even he has enough preparation and the right assistance he couldn't break her spell because all reality has been consumed by her spell. Chaos magic is woven through everything. Welded to all "there is" . Dr.Strange with Artifacts and Spells can put him to low1-C level , but even he has enough preparation and asistance he couldn't break her spell. All of this information should make her " At least low1-C " .

After Beast saw a threat that Scarlet witch caused in M-Day (X men endangered species), he researched that it might consumed even " Omniverse " , and that didn't wrong at all bc Dr.Doom also stated that " Cosmic cube " was nothing compared to that of the " Life force " and It was confirmed in X men: The Chaos Engine that Cosmic cube can destroy Omniverse . It's also confirmed in Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 that Cosmic cube can do that .

ความทนทานของ Scarlet Witch-HOM ควรเปรียบเทียบกับพลังของเธอ เนื่องจากมีการระบุไว้ในMarvel Officialว่าเธอกำลังรวมเข้ากับพลังแห่งชีวิต ซึ่งหมายความว่าเธอเป็นพลังแห่งการเดิน ความเร็วของเธอควรเพิ่มขึ้นจาก Cosmic cube ซึ่งนับไม่ถ้วน จนถึงอยู่ทั่วไปทุกหนทุกแห่งเธอควรมีพลังและความสามารถทั้งหมดที่Cosmic cube และ The Beyonders สามารถทำได้ bc Cosmic cube ไม่มีอะไรเทียบกับ Life Force ที่เธอมี และ Wanda ที่มีการเตรียมการควรจะอยู่ที่ ต่ำสุด 1-C ถึงต่ำ 1-A หรือ 1-A ด้วย ขอขอบคุณ.
I agree with all of this she should get it

Agree tho its specific to her white magic/witchcraft, not her chaos magic, considering we know chaos magic isn't white magic

In the next scan she doesn't say she feared her power, she says she's feared because of it so that should be taken out unless I missed something.

What period(s) would this key cover? She also needs another key after absorbing Cthon and the Darkhold

Some of these aren't cited btw.
  • I'm pretty sure the scan you have listed as Psychics would likely be plant and biology manip.
  • There's no scan for the soul manip.
  • That's not resistance to power absorption, Wanda says everything was an illusion. It is however a power absorption and statistics amp feat for Wanda as she absorbs his power.

In fact when Wanda said no more mutants Phoenix force get pushed, Wanda's spell pushing Phoenix force back. She somehow overpowerrd it, threat to it.
Considering we know her spell was soley meant to depower mutants, and the mutant connection is referenced in the scan I think it's safe to assume that she didn't harm the phoenix itself, she just upset it when she depowered the mutant race.

I think this is the universal phoenix considering Thor and Odin can't kill the true phoenix. This would also be a statement for base SW.

Scarlet Witch-HOM durability should compare to her powers bc it's stated in Marvel Official that she was merging with Life force itself ,which mean she was a walking-Life force.
HoM Wanda's dura with forcefields should likely scale to her ap but absorbing the life force didn't increase her body's durability. We see her get shot with one of Hawkeye's arrows.

Her speed should scaling from Cosmic cube which is Immeasurable, up to Omnipresent she also should have all powers and abilities that Cosmic cube and The Beyonders can do bc Cosmic cube was nothing compared to Life force that she possessed .
Being superior to the Beyonder doesn't necessarily mean she scales to his speed, and I don't think Wanda has any feats or statements of being immeasurable or omnipresent during HOM. Likewise, surpassing the Beyonder doesn't grant her every power he's demonstrated.

I do wonder how Doom's statement that Wanda's power supasses the Beyonder should be treated considering what his current origin is.

Agree tho its specific to her white magic/witchcraft, not her chaos magic, considering we know chaos magic isn't white magic

In the next scan she doesn't say she feared her power, she says she's feared because of it so that should be taken out unless I missed somet
Isn't that's Chaos magic that ages her?? Cuz in her solo series It was stated many times that It was her powers that did it. In fact she's using witchcraft instead of Chaos magic.

Ok.But she's still hiding some of her powers inside of herself.
What period(s) would this key cover? She also needs another key after absorbing Cthon and the Darkhold
Avengers west coast 1989
Some of these aren't cited btw.
  • I'm pretty sure the scan you have listed as Psychics would likely be plant and biology manip.
  • There's no scan for the soul manip.
  • That's not resistance to power absorption, Wanda says everything was an illusion. It is however a power absorption and statistics amp feat for Wanda as she absorbs his power.
1.Isn't Psychics = Psionic manip? She reversed Psionic blast.
2.Oh.. I thought u know that she put some of Mephisto souls into her fake child's
3.Emerald's trying to absorb her powers, and she's showing that he didn't absorb her powers, it was her who absorb the powers .So his powers didn't work on her at all.
Considering we know her spell was soley meant to depower mutants, and the mutant connection is referenced in the scan I think it's safe to assume that she didn't harm the phoenix itself, she just upset it when she depowered the mutant race.
OH , SRY MY BAD!
I think this is the universal phoenix considering Thor and Odin can't kill the true phoenix. This would also be a statement for base SW.
I didn't mean it was a True Phoenix this screen was on her At least low1-C level feats. And I don't thing that base Scarlet witch can kill Phoenix force , if u say this is statmeant for Base SW, so Base Thanos, Base Galactus can kill Phoenix force? No, I don't think so.
HoM Wanda's dura with forcefields should likely scale to her ap but absorbing the life force didn't increase her body's durability. We see her get shot with one of Hawkeye's arrows.
It seem Hawkeye's arrow doesn't harm her at all. That was just her body but her true form was Life force. She was merging with it.
Being superior to the Beyonder doesn't necessarily mean she scales to his speed, and I don't think Wanda has any feats or statements of being immeasurable or omnipresent during HOM. Likewise, surpassing the Beyonder doesn't grant her every power he's demonstrated.

I do wonder how Doom's statement that Wanda's power supasses the Beyonder should be treated considering what his current origin is.

Cosmic cube powers is Reality manipulation and all of Cosmic cube abilities is sub-powers of reality warping. LF reality warping powers is supasses Cc ,so she should have all of it abilities and speed.​

So her tier should be At least low1-C,up to low1-A possibly1-A or At least low1-C,up to 1-A.​

Last edited:
If other members aren't interested in arguing here, there isn't much I can do.

Also, what is your exact VS Battles wiki username? You shouldn't be here without such an account.

If other members aren't interested in arguing here, there isn't much I can do.

Also, what is your exact VS Battles wiki username? You shouldn't be here without such an account.
What should I do? Write a new thread? And If nobody disagree with this thread why can't you just give her ?

Sry, I'm new here; -;

We need sufficient staff approvals in order to accept any new revisions, especially controversial massive upgrades.

Also, if you do not have a VSBW wiki account yet, I strongly suggest that you get one, preferably one named Meggan12345, or something similar.

Everything up to her Tier 1 proposals seem ok for me, her 2-A statements are apparently good to use (despite one actually being about Agatha Harkness, but I guess she scales to SW anyway)

Now, on the Tier 1 part, being stated to be on Phoenix's level only grants you 2-A unless you can prove it was at its peak power, and the Omniverse's statements by Beast are...rather strange ? He says "The planet, maybe the Omniverse", that's a huge, massive jump in assumptions considering the range between them, it makes me believe what he meant by Omniverse may not be what Tribunal's page is saying, or even makes me wonder what was the Author's intentions with that statement

Everything up to her Tier 1 proposals seem ok for me, her 2-A statements are apparently good to use (despite one actually being about Agatha Harkness, but I guess she scales to SW anyway)

Now, on the Tier 1 part, being stated to be on Phoenix's level only grants you 2-A unless you can prove it was at its peak power, and the Omniverse's statements by Beast are...rather strange ? He says "The planet, maybe the Omniverse", that's a huge, massive jump in assumptions considering the range between them, it makes me believe what he meant by Omniverse may not be what Tribunal's page is saying, or even makes me wonder what was the Author's intentions with that statement
I don't think she's on Phoenix level, they just acting like contrary forces, they did opposite things. In fact she can kill Phoenix force. Who you gonna believe Tony Stark or Cosmic entity (Celestial) ?

And I didn't use only stated from Beast I also use stated from Dr.Doom. These stated are connected to each other. Beast said that she might consumed even the Omniverse and Dr.Doom stated that her powers was surpassing the Cosmic cube, and Cosmic cube could destroyed or threatening to Omniverse confirmed by Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 that Cosmic cube can do that .

Funfact: Beast know about The Otherworld which is a guardian of Omniverse. And Blockbusters of Marvel universe #1 and Avengers children of crusade came out after Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z Vol 1 #6 . So I don't thing that Beast and BOMU used wrong term about Omniverse .

Last edited:
Scarlet witch weakness:

Scarlet witch (HOM) hax:

Scarlet witch tier up:

Scarlet Witch-HOM durability should compare to her powers bc it's stated in Marvel Official that she was merging with Life force itself ,which mean she was a walking-Life force. Her speed should scaling from Cosmic cube which is Immeasurable, up to Omnipresent she also should have all powers and abilities that Cosmic cube and The Beyonders can do bc Cosmic cube was nothing compared to Life force that she possessed .And Wanda with preparation should be At least low1
I totally agree I think Wanda is worthy for 1-A

I don't think she's on Phoenix level, they just acting like contrary forces, they did opposite things. In fact she can killed Phoenix force.

And I didn't use only stated from Beast I also use stated from Dr.Doom. These stated are connected to each other. Beast said that she might consumed even the Omniverse and Dr.Doom stated that her powers was surpassing the Cosmic cube, and Cosmic cube could destroyed or threatening to Omniverse confirmed by Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 that Cosmic cube can do that .

Funfact: Beast know about The Otherworld which is a guardian of Omniverse. And Blockbusters of Marvel universe #1 and Avengers children of crusade came out after Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z Vol 1 #6 . So I don't thing that Beast and BOMU used wrong term about Omniverse .

Thank you for helping out.

It seems very diffuse, yes.

I don't think she's on Phoenix level, they just acting like contrary forces, they did opposite things. In fact she can kill Phoenix force. Who you gonna believe Tony Stark or Cosmic entity (Celestial) ?

The omniverse is not just Marvel Comics alone, it is all of fiction combined, so it is a dumb term for Marvel Comics alone to use for anything. Also, we need explicit proof of the exact scale involved in what a character has done in order to tier them properly. Cosmic Cubes have never remotely demonstrated a truly multiversal scale of power within the stories themselves as far as I am aware, and the Marvel handbooks tend to often severely contradict the source material, so we almost never use them.

The omniverse is not just Marvel Comics alone, it is all of fiction combined, so it is a dumb term for Marvel Comics alone to use for anything. Also, we need explicit proof of the exact scale involved in what a character has done in order to tier them properly. Cosmic Cubes have never remotely demonstrated a truly multiversal scale of power within the stories themselves as far as I am aware, and the Marvel handbooks tend to often severely contradict the source material, so we almost never use them.
I think Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 is a explicit proof . And I want to use BunBun source that Wanda also released Chaos wave, a wave that's nearly to destroyed Omniverse in X-men die by sword #1.So if she can caused a hole of some dimension and released a powerful wave to destroyed Omniverse. She should be around low1-A - 1-A. Bc I think a dimension that Wanda cracked and released a Chaos wave was a high-dimensional around low1-A ,up to1-A that have a powerful chaotic force(low1-A, up to 1-A) live inside of it.

Oh! I forgot . Meggan also use power from pan-dimensional " the Beyond " to stop Chaos wave so if Cosmic cube was made at the Beyond ,it should destroy or threatening to Omniverse as Blockbusters of Marvel universe (2011) #1 stated .

Last edited:
Immortus' task was to look over timelines and keep them fine by making sure certain events happen in history, and since Marvel is Marvel, if he fails at that task everything gets f*cked up. Immortus wanted to use Wanda to help him in that task due to her probability powers, and also his own gain for more power. Wanda's not doing much with her powers to help Immortus (also Immortus amped her powers), and the way the multiverse goes down is just as underwhelming; As you can see, she's just messing up cause & consequence across certain events in timelines, so...that's it. None of that is intended to happen and so the multiverse will be destroyed as a side effect, not due to some sheer power enough to destroy the multiverse being unleashed. Even if she was 2-A (which she isn't here), she wouldn't just be able to blast 2-A energy at foes, she would just do 2-A environmental destruction if she loses control while using her powers like crazy, no one near her would be attacked and she herself would die too for what she did once the multiverse goes down.

Also she was only on that key for like 2 issues. Her powers were growing and she was becoming more evil over time, but she's only at her peak at the end, hence only there Immortus took her.

I will see the rest later, can the OP be updated?

Immortus' task was to look over timelines and keep them fine by making sure certain events happen in history, and since Marvel is Marvel, if he fails at that task everything gets f*cked up. Immortus wanted to use Wanda to help him in that task due to her probability powers, and also his own gain for more power. Wanda's not doing much with her powers to help Immortus (also Immortus amped her powers)
Isn't he's going to use her powers to serving entire Multiverse?? And she's going to be his source of power?
, and the way the multiverse goes down is just as underwhelming; As you can see, she's just messing up cause & consequence across certain events in timelines, so...that's it. None of that is intended to happen and so the multiverse will be destroyed as a side effect, not due to some sheer power enough to destroy the multiverse being unleashed.
I thought she has all Nexus powers in Multiverse so that could make she be 2-A level
Even if she was 2-A (which she isn't here), she wouldn't just be able to blast 2-A energy at foes, she would just do 2-A environmental destruction if she loses control while using her powers like crazy, no one near her would be attacked and she herself would die too for what she did once the multiverse goes down.

Also she was only on that key for like 2 issues. Her powers were growing and she was becoming more evil over time, but she's only at her peak at the end, hence only there Immortus took her.

I will see the rest later, can the OP be updated?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back