• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Possible Yggdrasil Upgrade - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
Just saying "those statements are taken out of context" and "no adequate proof" doesn't make them so, show actual proof instead of spitting out statements
Also Thor, Odin and Loki have seen and interacted with abtract level beings countless times and they threated TWSAIS as a much bigger deal
>Says just saying something doesn't make it so

>Says something without scans

I see your point bud

Okay. Perhaps "At least 2-B" for RKT then, due to being stronger than TWSAIS, who in turn are far stronger than Odin?

Chaos Wars

The Infinity Gauntlet storyline

Every time the Avengers face off againt an infinity cube

Here

Here

Heck, here the Destroyer sliced off the arm of a Celestial, and TWSAIS should be vastly above it

Also, I really hope that Classic recovers soon.

Well, the Celestials weren't nearly as powerful as during the late 1980s and early 1990s when first introduced.

Well, I may misremember, but their initial displayed power levels were rather unimpressive, as they strictly seemed like planetary threats. Then stories under Editor-In-Chief Tom DeFalco upgraded them to several degrees of infinity above a cosmic cube. Then they were downgraded to Universe level+ during Heroes Return. Then they were stated to have split the multiverse into infinite universes. And that is roughly where we are today.

Overlord775 said:
Chaos Wars
The Infinity Gauntlet storyline

Every time the Avengers face off againt an infinity cube

Here

Here

Heck, here the Destroyer sliced off the arm of a Celestial, and TWSAIS should be vastly above it
1st scan is unquantifiable, irrelevant. Doesn't help ur scaling.

In the same scan Aririshem destroyed the sword, and he was unharmed, narrator says he lets sword enter him. Irrelevant.

Again, just cuts his arm and Nezarr healed after that, was unharmed too.

---

Overlord775 said:
There's also the fact Odin briefly fought against a cosmic cube powered Doctor Doom
Physically matched and got slapped afterwards. And Doom was inexperienced with the power. Still doesn't help your scaling.

cutting off the arm is still a 2-A feat, it doesn't matter if the being could just hea afterwards

also thoe weren't really ment for scaling directly, it's to show proof they had seen cosmic level beings, so as the TOWSIS being threated as a much bigger threat would scale

Look, we are not going to upgrade Odin and regular skyfathers beyond 2-C. It would mess up our scaling too much, and our 3 biggest experts (Sandman, Classic, and Prince) are missing in action at the moment. We have to expect a great degree of inconsistency from Marvel Comics in terms of fights between characters and power levels in general, due to the usual reasons.

I could definitely see RKT and TWSAIS as being on par with Celestials at 2-A though, but Classic is more knowledgeable than I am.

I think that the skyfather's upgrade would only futher upgrade celestials and cosmic cube to a scale even higher than they are now.

But this isn't the rigth place to upgrade them. There are already a lot of discussion about other upgrades now.

Clint2005 said:
Their talk happened after the end of everything: [1]

And they went back, wherever they come from: [2]

Long story short, my friend, outside isn't where they dwell.
1. Which means they either existed outside the multiverse already or tanked a Low 1-A destruction

2. Considering the multiverse didn't exist at the point, where they come from MUST be outside of the multiverse or would have been destroyed too

Clint2005 said:
They feed on legends and stories of gods, their wars, their actions. And? Quantify it.
Their talk happened after the end of everything: [1]

And they went back, wherever they come from: [2]

In the worst case is low 1-A and in the best case 1-A too.

Clint2005 said:

Outside is where they live, and this has been debated so many times and resolved in the previous thread. I hope the second thread's circular reasoning doesn't happen again...

I haven't been here while you were debating it bro.

Asgardians were still waging war when they went to outside, multiverse wasn't destroyed yet.

Odin says they're outside all realities and realms, reality and realm can refer to universes, being outside all universes does not make you outerversal.

Being outside the multiverse isn't necessarily being transcendent too, lol.

Clint2005 said:
I haven't been here while you were debating it bro.
Asgardians were still waging war when they went to outside, multiverse wasn't destroyed yet.

Odin says they're outside all realities and realms, reality and realm can refer to universes, being outside all universes does not make you outerversal.

Being outside the multiverse isn't necessarily being transcendent too, lol.

Loki says that silver surfer was in the same plane that is confirmed by the shaper of worlds to be Obvilion.

That is a good point. A scan would help though.

Sure. And the subject remains the same. TWSAIS dwell in a realm pretty famous called The Outside.

Outsideloki
Even when the multiverse no longer exists that realm still exists without multiversal structures, and his habitants the same thing. Stories of space and time cannot even be throw in that realm, because the very concept of space not exist there. So is not physical.

Outsideloki2

Full sca

Since when Odin fully comprehends Multi-Eternity?

Multiverse wasn't dead when Loki met 'em.

And the point of 'existing in outside=/=being able to destroy the multiverse' remains the same.

Clint2005 said:
Since when Odin fully comprehends Multi-Eternity?
Multiverse wasn't dead when Loki met 'em.

And the point of 'existing in outside=/=being able to destroy the multiverse' remains the same.
The multiverse was dead when loki met them bruh, its literally said in the introduction of the chapter.

I don't know why say that gods don't know nothing about eternity. It's illogical because they protect the source of all creation from mikaboshi in chaos war.

Everyone is a part of Eternity dude.

I never said he knows nothing, I said he doesn't fully comprehend it.

Mikaboshi was destroying (or gonna destroy) the multiverse, not full of Multi Eternity (which encompasses more than just the multiverse.

And funny how no one is going to answer why being outide means you can destroy the multiverse.

Gods are very important parts of the multiverse, as seen by the fact the Chaos King incarnated as a japanese god and only Heracles was able to stop him

Odin and the patheon head were able to grasp the full extents of the Chaos War, so he can

That is VERY wrong, Eternity is repeatedly stated to be, the multiverse , also we rate the Chaos King (Marvel) as Low 1-A

Well, not directly, but they still saw God of Stories Loki as puny, who had just saved himself and the stories of the gods from the Low 1-A collapse that was the Incursions

Overlord775 said:
Gods are very important parts of the multiverse, as seen by the fact the Chaos King incarnated as a japanese god and only Heracles was able to stop him
Odin and the patheon head were able to grasp the full extents of the Chaos War, so he can

That is VERY wrong, Eternity is repeatedly stated to be, the multiverse , also we rate the Chaos King (Marvel) as Low 1-A

Well, not directly, but they still saw God of Stories Loki as puny, who had just saved himself and the stories of the gods from the Low 1-A collapse that was the Incursions
Yeah, because Mikaboshi and Hercules didn't have any amps and power of other gods. We're talking about Odin alone, all of the gods combined are surely big part of multiverse.

Chaos War didn't even destroy all the multiverse (he did destroy 99 percent of it tho) and it was just the multiverse dude.

Funny how you were using Ultimates Eternity and outside until now, lolololol.

Yeah the same puny scared them and sent them back to wherever they came from.

Not all gods, just the Council of Godheads, they played a role in both the Infinity Gauntlet and Chaos Wars storylines Eternity IS the multiverse, destroying the multiverse = destroying Eternity

I don't see your point there

They weren't scared of him, they were scared by the thought of having been created by him putting into question their origin and existence:

If the gods such as the Asgardians come from the stories that have been told about them, it was possible that the gods of the gods didn't create the gods, but had been created by them.

Yeah ok, council of godheads is still not just Odin but ok.

Yet Eternity encompasses far more than the low 1-A multiverse. Such as the far shore,

Yeah something Asgardians created them something something. There wasn't a power showing making them far more than Loki, they just called him a puny God, and? They said they need Loki and his stories and legends to feed, their superiority wasn't shown. Just because they called him a puny god? Expected far more than appeal to probability, try making your arguments more deductive than abductive.

Clint2005 said:
Yeah ok, council of godheads is still not just Odin but ok.
Yet Eternity encompasses far more than the low 1-A multiverse. Such as the far shore,

Yeah something Asgardians created them something something. There wasn't a power showing making them far more than Loki, they just called him a puny God, and? They said they need Loki and his stories and legends to feed, their superiority wasn't shown. Just because they called him a puny god? Expected far more than appeal to probability, try making your arguments more deductive than abductive.
Odin and every other Asgardian are completely powerless against them.

Loki had to use his intelligence to get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back