• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Discussion Thread.

Cho is still around. I think that they renamed him "Brawn" instead.

I didn't think that issue was out yet.

Anyway, I predict that the new mentally unstable, boring, and unattractive She-Hulk will be set up to take the Hulk down in that fight, due to being much angrier at him than he is at her. It also fits with Marvel's overall political narrative.

How is this for the Man thing?
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (can regen or comes back from the primordial Ooze the essence of life itself)., Plant Manipulation, Teleportation (Can travel via the Nexus of all realities), Durability Negation, Unknown durability, type 8 immortality Shapeshifting, absorbing, lifeforce absorbion resistance, invunerability, mind hax resistance, Can burn minds, portal creation, possibly empathic manipultion, cloning, omnipresent in the swamp, Can burn stone, gas and ice, poison, and with the nexus of all realities Void Manipulation, Time and space manipulation, reality warp, higher dimensional manipulation.Power Null (was able to null Molecule Man staff because the nexus of all realities is the nexus of mystic forces and the law of science goes awry).

for now till i make the respect thread

Reminder this is not all his feats just a short summary.

This is the wrong place to give input about Man-Thing. Just link to the thread instead.

Yes, but it isn't supposed to be out in stores or Comixology yet, or so I think.

Is it from a preview?

Namor and She-Hulk would be due for 4-B upgrades based on their recent performances against Hulk and Thor. The problem is that Thor in particular seems to have been portrayed as far less powerful recently, along with Marvel's general inconsistency regarding matchups.

I would prefer input from Sandman31 and Matthew.

Thor is 4B even without his original hammer... Namor here is said to be way stronger than before... Also Phoenix Namor and the Phoenix Avatars will get upgrades so 4B Namor seems good to me.

Does anyone recall the part in one of recent issues where TOAA was scared of Oblivion eventually consuming him. Because if it exists, then TOAA is going to have some major downgrades.

I can agree with She-Hulk, as it's a power-up explicitly stated to be higher than Bruce's previous showings before his current incarnation as Immortal Hulk.

Uncertain about Namor though. Thor did say he got stronger, but the explanations for his power-up are not shown yet. So we should perhaps wait for the next issue

I personally would not mind upgrading She-Hulk with an extra set of statistics, but we would need a good rendered image of her new boring and ugly incarnation.

Yes, Marvel has successfully destroyed yet another good character.

Even if Namor doesn't get 4-B, he's still stated to be stronger than before, so could that last part be added to justification on his profile? Not saying a new key or anything, just in his pre-exsting 5-B one. Or does it being an outlier cancel it all out?

Anyway, I don't like the look of this Namor. He looks like one of those failed 90s comics mixed with a DC Metal Dark Knights story line.

For the moment I think that catching Thor's hammer has to be treated as an outlier.

Ok.

I tried rendering the picture, but his hands, feet, etc, are too blue, and the rest is extremely faded. So it doesn't work when I try. I could cut every pixel around him, but that takes way too much time.

Back