• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Discussion Thread.

No key, sorry. It was too temporary, and Jason Aaron does not portray either the Odin-force or the Phoenix as comparatively powerful.

Antvasima said:
No key, sorry. It was too temporary, and Jason Aaron does not portray either the Odin-force or the Phoenix as comparatively powerful.
The Phoenix Raptor of Wolvie in the previous issue grew to Galaxy size according to Aaron in his battle against Rune King Thor. Though I agree the Phoenix has way better feats.

Okay. Sorry about being pessimistic and negative. I am unfortunately like that.

Yes. Which is not really an new idea if you take Thorbuster, Iron Destroyer, and War Machine Thor in consideration.

Huesito88 said:
I prefer more hax than a upgrade.
Isn't Sentry pretty haxxed already?

Anyone find it odd that marvel is currently amping quite a number of their characters? Namor, the Sentry, She-Hulk, the "Immortal Hulk", hell even Thor who's been smacked around recently straight up bodies the Juggernaut in the first issue of his new publication.

Davidsteel1 said:
hell even Thor who's been smacked around recently straight up bodies the Juggernaut in the first issue of his new publication.
Eh, no. You ignored the part where he tried to punch Juggernaut, only to get the cartoony star effect out of it and could only draw blood with the discount Mjolnirs. Back in the day Thor could indeed straight up body Juggy. These days, not so much, because Marvel is determined that Thor is so defined by the damn hammer that he struggled to lift a pebble-sized fragment of it because "muh worthiness"

Typing the italic part makes me angry

Ok fair I forgot the broken "discount mjolnir", still though in the end of that fight Thor walked away in much better condition than Juggy and Juggy was apparently amped during that meeting.

Admittedly I've never been much of a Thor fan (always team Hulk), so I've never bothered with keeping up with his adventures and whatnot but the current situation with him not having Mjolnir confuses me. I mean what's the point of making the character seem less capable than he is?

Antvasima said:
That is a very much a discussion that is too politically loaded for this wiki though. We should preferably drop it.
Never did like politics, no problem won't bring it up.

Anyone enjoying the Immortal Hulk comics? I am

I generally like Al Ewing's writing, but have lost much of my interest in the Hulk as a character. He is too immature and destructive for my taste.

@Ant I'm very much the opposite, the stuff u mentioned that make the hulk uninteresting for u are part of y I enjoy the character. But that aside if "Immortal Hulk" is Ewing's standard I'd very much like to read some more of his stuff.

Well, you can try reading The Ultimates if you wish. It was pretty good.

Back