• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Discussion Thread.

He didn't use to have the ability to fly, but I suppose that it should be added if he does not have it already, yes.

Should we get a Key for Whole Sentry? Combined power of sentry + the void. and basically overpower buff she hulk( who can match immortal iirc) and Thor, Billy and cranio (who can defeat sentress and he also states sentry power doesn't matter)

He would likely just be twice as powerful as before/have the same statistics.

Antvasima said:
He would likely just be twice as powerful as before/have the same statistics.
He went out in space at the end. So he will likely face opponents who are way way more than just 4B. But as of now I agree.

Well, not assimilation, but I upgraded his Regenerationn.

I don't know. Maybe it was unreliable or poorly written.

Bump.

Btw. I heard that after Venom's sucess in blockbusters, Sony may stop sharing the rights over Spiderman franchise with Marvel Studios, so they can make their own cinematic universe with spiderman minor characters.

What you guys think?

Disney has bought that part of Fox anyway, so it shouldn't be an issue.

It is hard to give her proper statistics, since she has consistently been all over the place in terms of power level, and can somehow use skill alone to fight far more powerful opponents.

I suppose that might be an idea, but she has been placed anywhere from Captain America's to Iron Man's power level depending on the source, and has even held her own against either Thanos or She-Hulk, supposedly through sheer skill.

Well, the Living Tribunal will probably get upgraded to 1-A, so that would place Thanos in the same tier.

Nothing was mentioned about avatars. Starlin does not tend to recognise their existence in his stories.

Yes, but that is because Jim Starlin doesn't care about what has been established in any stories except his own. There are recurrently contradictions in that regard.

Well, inside of Jim Starlin's story there is one separate Living Tribunal for every universe, despite that this contradicts the entire point of the Tribunal, so getting technical, his version is likely just a Low 2-C character, with only the Above-All-Others transcending all of them.

However, we cannot work with such a variable power level from writer to writer for the Marvel cosmic entities.

Am I the only one that thinks Sub Rel+ Iron Man is an outlier?

Literally every feat he's done to and from that point is MHS+ and Sub Rel+ was done once in an incredibly weaker suit

It is just yet another metafictional joke. Marvel storytelling is recurrently bad and self-referential/decadent nowadays. Don't take it too seriously.

Back