• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Discussion Thread.

Really? One of his biggest character points is that hes a prince and future king(King Thor anyone), and not just any prince the prince of an advanced alien race who are called gods.

He is also a highly skilled medical doctor. People tend to forget that.

That said, I like the idea of Thor and She-Hulk being a couple. I just do not like the current destruction of She-Hulk from the John Byrne/Dan Slott version.

In addition, naturally she has to be called just "Hulk" now, because mentioning biological gender in any form is now considered politically incorrect. The western world has grown batshit insane i.m.h.o.

We should probably leave it at that lest we enrage Fandom though.

You know, I want to like Thor x Jen, but then it makes me think what the hell was the role of Roz? She was created to be Thor's next lover after Jane, they fought together against Roxxon once, and that was it (iirc). They made us readers speculate and hype her to be the female Thor only for it to be Jane. And now the whole female Thor thing is over they don't even interact much. Such a wasted character imo

Well, I don't think that she was a particularly good character, but your mileage may vary.

So in the new comics there trying to make Thor x Jen a thing, interesting(though I only know older Jen).

Well it was originally Thor x She-Hulk herself, not Jen. It was just this new issue where Jen flirts with the guy, even though I remember post CWII Jen to suffer the same as Bruce

@Ant

NOW that you mention it... I don't think I ever seen a good female character in the Thor side of Marvel

Western comicbook women are recurrently barely allowed to be written as individuals anymore. They have to be public images of strength for their gender or narrow political agendas in general instead. As such they recurrently come across as bland, hollow, and unrelatable nowadays.

Talking about possible couples...

I theorize that Stark X Danvers is going to be a thing; Just for barely a very few hints in the Avengers current run and Captain Marvel new series, 50% that Marvel is going hook them up.

^ Speaking of this, what happened after Civil War II? As in, what were the repercussions?

A bunch of bad shit happened after that, but pretty much CW2 was meangless, as now (Almost) everysingle characters that were badly affect by this event is now fine.

Carol still angrily refuses to apologise for putting Tony in a coma though.

I'm really tired of her, every single time she appears in a comic I cringe so hard, and she has been taking way too much protagonism over the course of the past years.

Tony is not the only character that has been annoyed by this woman.

Yeah, his crime was to kill Captain America.

Not gonna lie, still not sure why she hasn't gone to jail yet.

It was a forced and poorly written event, yes.

Bump.

> Reads Avengers 2018

IMHO It was a excellent read. So... Should we make a new key for She-Hulk ? She's clearly far stronger now than ever before, and her new amps were initially created as a weapon to fight against the Dark Celestials by the Celestials according to She-Hulk (Which according to the WoG are the same type of Celestials the original Celestials were fighting in Ultimates, and her stating this is legitimate considering the fact the Iso the Celestial was talking to her about it) .... Kind of reminds me of Type Null being made to combat the Ultra Beasts.

She may very well be tier 4-B . If you wnat to believe she's higher I'm perfectly fine, but 4-B is a nice reasonable assumption without having to go into things I know people won't agree with.

I think that placing the current She-Hulk at 4-B seems reasonable, but we need a good rendered image to use for her new brutish form (the green version).

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Sleeping with a girl that put me into a coma makes as much sense as sleeping with a girl that knocked my ass out and then proceeded to steal all my money.
Meh, I would take that as an apologyze.

On another note, something I would really like to see in this current of Avengers is more interactions between Tony and T'Challa, because this two chars that share plenty of silimarities have barely any real talk since 2002 in Black Panther Vs Iron Man.

Nah, it barely shows anything, at least compared to other pics that have been allowed before so...

Lol

But lately they've been recovering in quality, maybe eventually they'll reach peak quality again.

They are not as bad as they were, yes, but I still miss the glory days.

Back