• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - 5-B Scaling Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
To summarize: Gilgamesh was promoted to 5-B for the statement that he lifted the weight of the Earth, which would be 5-B since mastery of the GBE is needed to perform this feat.

Here is a list made by LordTracer of the characters that scale and could scale.

Also related to this level, the Champion of the Universe has claims that he can destroy planets, thus he can rise to 5-B.

We'd have to discuss which characters scale this one.

I do not think that closing this is a good idea, as we really need to get this done, and it is considerably more urgent than M3X's revision project..

…9-As are more popular and visited compared to High 6-Cs not already 3-C.

We have more pages there and their entire rating is invalidated.

Well, the issue is that we are in the middle of a half-finished revision for the former 4-B characters, and it needs to be completed.

The 4-B revision's already done though, it's just separate upgrades to High 6-Cs now :V

I recall seeing a few remaining 4-B pages, so I am not sure if the revisions were ever properly finished.

Last edited:
Okay. So you carefully checked to verify during the updates then?

Should I unlock the Colossus and Magus pages for you?

Also, I think that somebody updated Black Bolt to 3-C recently based on that his profile page states that he scales from Thor.

Okay. Would you be willing to handle it, Impress?

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

I will unlock the Colossus and Magus pages for you.

Tell us here when you are done.

Last edited:
Yes. Suggestions for what we should do here would be very appreciated.

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

he matched Iron Man Marks 29
Model 29 would only scale to Blue Marvel’s calc with a specific attack. If anything, the Model 29 should be High 6-C via scaling to Doom.
Uh, no. Doom’s shields would scale, but Doom’s AP would not, as Tony explicitly stated that Doom couldn’t get through his shields, but he couldn’t get through Doom’s either.

On that note, I do recall one of the Iron Man armors, it was either Extremis or Bleeding Edge, that fought Blue Marvel. I’ll try to find it.

Could've sworn someone in a marvel comic once said that Doom was comparable to Blue Marvel but I can't remember at the moment...

Model 29 would only scale to Blue Marvel’s calc with a specific attack.

Uh, no. Doom’s shields would scale, but Doom’s AP would not, as Tony explicitly stated that Doom couldn’t get through his shields, but he couldn’t get through Doom’s either.
Ok

Could've sworn someone in a marvel comic once said that Doom was comparable to Blue Marvel but I can't remember at the moment...
Doc Doom newest solo had some statements. But again, you gotta stop with them constant attempts to upgrade Doom. Go for what's more consistent than what's the highest rating for him. So far, High 6-C is more consistent than whatever else he might get, be it 6A or 5B

Extremis (and it’s successor, the Bleeding Edge) also has a handful of High 6-C feats like fighting Namor underwater, taking hits from a Hulkbuster and ofc matching Doom, so those could probably work as backup.

Edit: That Hulkbuster also took out Carol, so that’s actually another High 6-A feat.

Doc Doom newest solo had some statements. But again, you gotta stop with them constant attempts to upgrade Doom. Go for what's more consistent than what's the highest rating for him. So far, High 6-C is more consistent than whatever else he might get, be it 6A or 5B
Model 29 would only scale to Blue Marvel’s calc with a specific attack. If anything, the Model 29 should be High 6-C via scaling to Doom.

1. Here is the Blue Marvel = Doom statement: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/E2IwylqmX...uDIUyJQw8Aomtt-88QL9TR7Wn_uBpch6UikG-EQ=s1600

2. Mark 42's current vs battles durability justification has him taking multiple blows from Doom so if Mark 42 has 5-b even without shields then Doom scales

42s justifications should be changed or something. Doom shouldn't be higher than high 6c, it's his more consistent tier. And thats another scaling mess, a different can of worms which I am sure no will try to fix

Just a few notes:

King Hyperion fought with two other versions of Hyperion in the Exiles comic book, one of them the Squadron Supreme version, so he, Anti-Man, and the Blue Marvel should scale to that by scaling and overall context.

Also, Sersi is not very physically powerful at all compared to Gilgamesh, but is extremely versatile and dangerous due to all of her hax.

And Iron Man is not consistently supposed to be in the Blue Marvel's tier as far as I am aware, but rather be considerably weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back