• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Blue Marvel Downgrade

i dont know if this was a troll but someone put blue marvel to island level, he should be at least planet level if not star level def not island when he has redirect a meteor the size of Arkansas and was stated to be able to split the moon with a punch and has punched the sentry to the moon

#1, just edit the last message instead of sending multiple messages.

#2, Anyways, what do you want implemented?

#1, just edit the last message instead of sending multiple messages.

#2, Anyways, what do you want implemented?
i just wanted to prove he wasn't island level it seems a lot of the characters have been pushed to island level I think he should at least be large planet level or maybe even star possible solar system considering he beat/rivals the sentry who was stated to fight Galactus (galaxy tier) to a standstill,
we also have the million exploding stars statement but I'm not sure how the site feels about that

You know Sentry on our wiki has a varies tier correct?
And that same varies ranges from Large Island level to Galaxy level. So even if you want to scale him there, you need proof that his scaling is consistent enough to work for a higher tier

You know Sentry on our wiki has a varies tier correct?
And that same varies ranges from Large Island level to Galaxy level. So even if you want to scale him there, you need proof that his scaling is consistent enough to work for a higher tier
didnt i just do that he consistently fights people on this level of power and has a lot fo feats for it too, is there something else I need to do?
i mean this sentry literally said "he was fighting someone with power of a million exploding suns" then proceeded to get punched into orbit and almost KOed,
I think this means he was using his stronger self

also not all my feats are related to sentry

Last edited:
Whether the Sentry feat gets upgraded or not, could the Watcher stating that he could split the moon in two warrant 5-C?
I think so at least, but the feat would need to be calculated first, and the main staff members who usually handle these sort of revisions are Confluctor and The_Impress, and the former seems to have lost interest and the latter is likely upset at the moment.

@Dark-Carioca @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu

Would any of you be willing to calculate splitting the Earth's moon with a punch?

Why did I come across this sigh I didn't want to get involved smh
mean this sentry literally said "he was fighting someone with power of a million exploding suns" then proceeded to get punched into orbit and almost KOed,
First thing first, if you know 5 things about sentry, it's that he is weak against anti matter. That's literally his krytopnite as the writer also later commented. Hell, we had an entire mini arc in Sentry Vol 2 that WENT into details on why he cannot even operate properly in the presence of anti matter. You could argue this was perhaps the weakest Sentry alongside the one we saw in New Avengers.

And for the record, punching Sentry at his weakest, a dude who can literally be tier 10 if his mind is ****** with enough isn't as impressive as you think.

And also everyone always says he was KOed, he actually wasn't. He was thrown to space, he came back and stalemated him despite almost all of the world being covered in anti matter.

Hell, in the same arc, just moments before, Blue Marvel was decently stalemating and/or being beaten by high 6cs. Ares made him bleed. So did Carol. A high 6c carol too.

As for the million exploding suns things, it's absolutely meaningless. Let.me walk you through a usual intro comic and how messy certain scaling can be;
  1. You introduce a new OP character
  2. No feats, but everyone hypes him up as he is the most op thing ever, throwing literally every relevant statement at them.
  3. Then viola, another OP character comes in and defeats him.
  4. Their story continues and they get more feats.
  5. And then you realise, huh, the statements don't hold up actually.
Oh, and btw, the Sentry also said Anti Man is the most powerful guy he has ever met. Which couldn't be more wrong since he has met people who are straight up tier 2 and 1, and low 1-a level people I mean. So, that statement is also stupid and holds absolutely no value as the feats performed by both anti man and blue marvel are absolutely shit in comparison to their statements.

So, sentry throwing away that ooc dialogue doesn't mean he was going all out. In fact, he can't go out for two reasons;
  1. Anti matter
  2. Void. That guy never lets loose, aside from two ooc moments/dialogues from Blue Marvel mini and World Ward Hulk. He will do anything to not unleash any sort of power and keep the Void in check and surpress him. So, no he can't be going all out in here. It's virtually impossible unless you want to ooc the shit out of him. which is just wrong. And if we go down OOC rule, that just causes even more issues for scaling and other stuff.
I think this means he was using his stronger self
In short, no he wasn't. Far from it.

I obviously agree that Blue Marvel should not scale to The Sentry, but it does seem reasonably consistent to place him, Anti-Man, Gilgamesh, and Hyperion around tier 5-C or 5-B at least.

Yes, and we need a new calculation for splitting the Earth's moon. Amelia made one in 2016, but she was likely considerably less skilled back then, so I am not sure if it is reliable or not.

Anyway, it depends on who made the moon-splitting statement. I think that it was The Watcher, which seems reliable, but I may misremember.

Okay, then it can probably be used. The Watcher is extremely knowledgeable and tends to act as a matter-of-fact honest narrator.

I think that we can use a rough calculation for a generic moon-splitting with a single strike. It is still much more reliable to give Blue Marvel a 5-C rating (for example) than a High 6-C.

I think so, yes. He did not toss it several times.

5455701-split%20the%20moon.jpg

Ah found it on a non RCO site.

But yeah, if some calc members can look at this and see if it's usable that would be ideal

Yes, it would.

The medal toss itself is obviously not anywhere near 5-C, but The Watcher seemed to think that Blue Marvel was powerful enough to do so if he actually tried.

Didn't we have a feat for splitting the Earth? Working off of that it might be easier.

Maybe, but you would need to adjust it to work on the size and material of our moon instead.

Well, you can use a similar method if you wish.

Yeah that was the idea, looking at it though it doesn't explain the process too thoroughly so I dunno how some of the stuff would adapt. Who made the original calculation?

I am afraid that I do not remember who made the Earth-splitting calculation. You were the one who mentioned it.

Back