• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel characters react to their profiles and the wiki itself.

What do you think his thoughts would be?
I imagine Spiderman thinking things like: "Seeing that many of my enemies can destroy buildings .... I seriously question that it is a good idea that the police use normal pistols for the most part"
Or Doom with their profile and the levels of power they wield.
O Something you can think of.

El idioma principal de esta wiki es el Inglés. Por favor, atente a este hecho para crear y responder posts.

Esta idea es interesante, por cierto.

The Calaca said:
El idioma principal de esta wiki es el Inglés. Por favor, atente a este hecho para crear y responder posts.
Esta idea es interesante, por cierto.
Done, sorry for that.
I don't usually write a lot on other language forums / wiki and misplace the text.

It would certainly place the cosmic malevolents into the fore front for the hereos, I'd think. A lot of them are obscure, or sealed away, not dead. Some of them will always return. TOAA would spark mystery for sure, Thanos would become terrifying as he seems to have literally absorbed 'God'. Oblivion engimatic, as but a sliver of him provoked the Chaos War etc. etc.

I think the exsistence of the Ultimate Ultimates would be a major mindboggle for Earth to wrap its head around,t hat there are seven other Multi-Eternites running around would be insane. And the exsistence of the Amalgam Brothers implies that the DC continuity exsists. A crossover in the modern era would be astonishing. Godzilla as well.

Many of the supergeniuses have likely done their own calculations and would 'laugh' us off so to speak, but if the wiki is treated by gospel I can see it reinforcing power classifications of villians and dangerous mutants alike.

I mean, if they have access to the entire wiki, tgen they'd probably make notes on which verses to avoid. Looking at you Warhammer.

The Wright Way said:
I mean, if they have access to the entire wiki, tgen they'd probably make notes on which verses to avoid. Looking at you Warhammer.
Good point. Cthulhu Mythos's Verse would mean their expies would appear a thousandfold more menacing, even though their power doesn't equivocate.

Also. Pretty sure that the all the heroes and villains would facepalm after reading the meangless, cringe and outrageous debates and discussions of their fans with other fans or against themselves.

Back