• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel 9-A Calcs Are Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting outskilled doesn't decrease your durability and Crossbones gets hurt by plenty of people who aren't considered Cap level.
Meh, not exactly, cases I remember are ones done offscreen, with weaponry (which can be higher tier than wielder’s physicals) or various weird incaps.
So you actually change the way the scaling is presented or you end up downgrading Cross as well, I don't mind either option really.
I mean yeah, Crossbones is supposed to get different stats, said that much myself on this thread alone.

I'm just gonna revise crossbones RQ, should help settle things. If anyone wants to help lemme know. Will also collect antifeats and feats as I do.

Last edited:
It is done. Sandbox is here, obviously still pretty rough but from his scaling feats I gathered while he is pretty inconsistent I think having him vaguely below Cap's tier is a little more consistent than scaling him to the lower end 9-As.

It is done. Sandbox is here, obviously still pretty rough but from his scaling feats I gathered while he is pretty inconsistent I think having him vaguely below Cap's tier is a little more consistent than scaling him to the lower end 9-As.
K so Crossbones is invalid to scale, given he now is Bucky tier.
Is Hawkeye considered stronger than Daredevil?
Mehhh likely isn’t

Anyways noting Crossbones getting upped to 9-A+, the Falcon-Crossbones feat likely isn't valid.

I want to note in this run, Falcon was kinda treated as a 9-A+, he struggled less with US Agent than he did with Crossbones, who he pretty significantly hurt, so I genuinely don't think this run should be used to scale Falcon anyway.

TL;DR Calc's unusable to scale Daredevil tier.

and Deadpool's a gag character, he has valid tier 7 feats for all its worth, shouldn't be used to scale either.

Bucky has his own calc :V

Falcon tiering's ehhhh, he's kinda isolated and has a weird amount of 8-C downscaling feats, so idk what to list him.

Writers in general think his tackles and rams are a wayyy higher tier than his base, fucky understanding of KE, so it's even more confusing.

Would Bucky even be street level since doesn't he have stuff with like Burnside Cap?
Burnside actually has weird weakpoints along his jaw and midsection, as noted by Bucky and Falcon, and both of them just exploited that alone.

How weak they should be is speculative ofc, but given character backstory and background, it's not exactly... unrealistic to presume them to be far lower.

Thank you to Spino and Carioca for helping out. The calculation results can probably be used then.

Well Hawkeye is painfully close to 9-B+ and I think Deadpool (there're some disagreements on that calc though).

There's also my Elektra calc that's currently 9-A but should probably be checked with proper pixel scaling (didn't draw it out when I did it) and maybe a smaller depth.

Last edited:
idk dude, I think Daredevil surviving it is kinda PISey I feel.
Nah. He has more feats like that.

Fisk is weird. He is stronger than most of the 9-A characters but always getting his ass beaten by Matt. We either don't scale Matt to Fisk (not possiblt because l o r e and they're always equal, Fisk's stronger in LS at least) or we consider Fisk unrealiable to scale to anyone else besides Matt.

Though imo the scaling between the street level characters should be done with their cosmology only, like Daredevil with his own cosmology (Elektra, Bullseye, Fisk, The Hand stuff, etc etc), Cap with his own cosmology (Sam, Bucky, Crossbones, Red Skull, etc). That'd make everything easier imo.

I mean, what's the AP gap between them? Daredevil is way more agile, faster, has better abilities and is possibly more skilled, if the gap isn't like, 10x, it's relatively reasonable that Daredevil would be able to beat him even with lower AP, without fully "scaling" to him.

Eh, their fight on Vol 2 doesn't let this happen. Matt beat him for real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back