• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martial Peak Verse Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezeHM

Peak Cultivator
6wlxkueclh571.jpg
Martial Peak, the longest running Manhua with over 3395 Chapters and 6009 completed Novel chapters. The Manhua is in its final saga, coming to an end within the next year so I thought it's time to get started on adding the verse to the wiki. This addition only covers up to the Starting World, but I will be adding the other "worlds" as I go on.

The verse is made using references from both the Manhua and Novel since they are very similar and each gives details that the other does not express.

Verse Page
Profiles
Calculations
Abilities & Potency

Last edited:
Just to clarify, these pages you've made are based purely on the Manhua, not the novel?

Actually doing Martial Peak profiles
You poor soul, and here I thought I was psychotic for doing nanomancer profiles, though a few questions
1)Why are you using the manhua as the primary source when it straight up has rushed stuff/entirely omitted things from the novel
2)Which translation will you use for the novel, DDL?

You poor soul, and here I thought I was psychotic for doing nanomancer profiles, though a few questions
1)Why are you using the manhua as the primary source when it straight up has rushed stuff/entirely omitted things from the novel
Is nanomancer the korean one or is that different?

Using both is interesting, but there are things cut in the manhua, what do you do about it?
I'll have to see what Staff want me to do. I looked through the editing rules and I think it should be fine since the novel and Manwha don't have major differences, but as of right now the Starting World in the Manhua and novel were pretty accurate to each other so it's fine for now.
It can't be just two feats ffs.
This is just up to the starting world, I wanted to get the first part accepted so It's not problematic in the future.
I can't believe you've read all of that shit.

I fear for your sanity.
My sanity is long gone
Some small things I noticed from a glance at some stuff.

Chi Manipulation (Cultivators can add their Yuan Qi to boost the attack power of their attacks)

This should be Statistics Amplification as well.

Energy Manipulation (Cultivators can project their qi and manifest it in various forms like Ice, Lightning and Swords)

Can also be Weapon Creation.
Added
The Manhua only leaves small details out and some scenes that aren't important to the story (could call it filler) so I believe it should be fine to use
DDL Yeah

The Manhua only leaves small details out and some scenes that aren't important to the story (could call it filler) so I believe it should be fine to use
Oh yeah, I know the manhua should be fine to use, it just seems like you are using it as the primary source here, which seems, eh

Martial Peak's problem is its repetition in storylines. It's not even that big, I've read much bigger novels
I'd say 6009 novel chapters is pretty big, definitely not the biggest but I'd still call it big. Storyline never bothered me since I read for enjoyment.
Oh yeah, I know the manhua should be fine to use, it just seems like you are using it as the primary source here, which seems, eh
Yeah I realized that halfway in but I was too far in to turn back

I don't think it will cause any future problems (I hope) but let's worry about that later.

As for the people who've taken a look at the thread, have you found anything concerning with the abilities? I'd like to know if you guys agree with Cultivator Physiology and the Hax potency and resistances

How much staff agreement is needed for verse implementations? Since this addition is Tier 7, are thread mods enough or do I need admins?

What was your motivation for initiating a thread? I don't believe it is necessary unless it falls within the scope of tier 1 or tier 0, where your involvement becomes obligatory.

What was your motivation for initiating a thread? I don't believe it is necessary unless it falls within the scope of tier 1 or tier 0, where your involvement becomes obligatory.
I believe the OP is simply wanting to have everything reviewed before posting. That way there is no confusion. OP also seems to be relatively new to the wiki, so it's probably for the best, anyway. He may have missed some things.

And, I believe this is a common with the addition of larger verses, even those which are not Tier 1 or 0. I don't believe there is anything wrong with that.

While there isn't anything inherently problematic, I question the necessity of obtaining staff approval and enduring a lengthy evaluation process, particularly considering that you are not obligated to do so in the first place.

The MHS+ speed should go, "lightning speed" is a very common troupe in the series even BOS and it is usually used to refer to something extremely fast

For Su yan, there is no durability negation, it is still ice manipulation and it has nothing to do with durability to begin with.

The rest are fine, time to build more on the profiles later

The MHS+ speed should go, "lightning speed" is a very common troupe in the series even BOS and it is usually used to refer to something extremely fast

For Su yan, there is no durability negation, it is still ice manipulation and it has nothing to do with durability to begin with.

The rest are fine, time to build more on the profiles later
what about for the top tiers like 2nd Order Transcendents? Lightning Flash Shadow King was said to transform into a bolt of lightning?
I believe the OP is simply wanting to have everything reviewed before posting. That way there is no confusion. OP also seems to be relatively new to the wiki, so it's probably for the best, anyway. He may have missed some things.

And, I believe this is a common with the addition of larger verses, even those which are not Tier 1 or 0. I don't believe there is anything wrong with that.
Yes, I saw in the editing rules that only verses with Low 1-A ratings or with 2-A abilities need staff approval. I wanted to make sure that I didn't mess up on anything and it gets deleted after all the work I put in. Also since the verse is going to be updated a lot with each ascension to a higher world, I wouldn't want to add something that doesn't make sense and get called out for it later

what about for the top tiers like 2nd Order Transcendents? Lightning Flash Shadow King was said to transform into a bolt of lightning?

Yes, I saw in the editing rules that only verses with Low 1-A ratings or with 2-A abilities need staff approval. I wanted to make sure that I didn't mess up on anything and it gets deleted after all the work I put in. Also since the verse is going to be updated a lot with each ascension to a higher world, I wouldn't want to add something that doesn't make sense and get called out for it later
It's really hard to calculate lightning feats in cultivation novels. The lightning fast is usually portrayed several times throughout the novel, and at different levels. For example, a sage might have a lightning fast statement but someone in the realm above him who is stated to be overwhelmingly stronger in physical strength and speed might have the same statement, how would the two speeds be separated? of novels are nothing more than FTL after a certain level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back