• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martial Arts fight. Garou vs Might Guy

This will be Hero Hunter Garou vs Base Guy. So both are in their 7-C forms.

Speed is equalized.

The Eight Inner Gates are restricted for this fight.

Garou is going in with limited knowledge of Guy and what he's capable of.

Battle takes place in Konoha.

Victory via any means.

Who wins and why?

Garou:0

Moght Guy:0

Inconclusive:0

Tough one. I think guy is more skilled, but less versatile if we go by what styles they use. Then again, he has chakra in his skill set, and all that comes along with it. Experience seems to in guy's favor as well. He also seems to be smarter. I wanna give it to guy for now.

Guy is smarter? Has he faced one of those "I'll just memorize your fighting style" type adversary? Cause if so... IDK actually

I really don't know that much about Naruto at all.

But how good were they all? HMMMMM??? Because Garou...

Okay then. I only really follow the anime with a bit of spoiler reading here and there (you know how it is), so I'm not sure if I can properly evaluate Garou's skill, or if the A.P will work out

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Well, as far as skilled in fighting and battle, might guy is by far the only thing close to bang that Garou has ever fought. Him holding back means no-no instantly. An guy can read moves. He cant copy them, but then again, he has fought almost all sharingan users in the verse bar Sasuke and shisui, so that wont be a problem at all

Back