• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After reviewing the tiering systems, along with other power stat qualifications, I believe that Marlon's tier and attack potency should be lowered down to at least 10-A, as his AP justifications don't make sense. According to his page, Marlon is 9-C (with Street level AP) because he was able to hit Brody over the head with a flashlight, causing her head to bust open. However, any normal human would likely be able to accomplish this feat. Along with this, it appears that many of The Walking Dead video game characters' pages have improper power stats as well.

I'd be inclined to agree, on first glance. Even small objects like rocks and flashlights allow people to strike much harder and focus force over a smaller area than they would before and a flashlight's got a decent amount of weight to it.

My point exactly. Not to mention how wonky most of TWD character pages are. For example, Clementine is stated to be 9-C because she can "overpower walkers," even though a walker is only Street level due to its immortality.

Tier 9-C is a tier from the peak human level to the low-superhuman level. Marlon and other characters like Clementine are 9-C because they have feats that compare to other characters like Abel, who has enough strength to crush a person's head against a wooden table killing them instantly, Kenny who manages to crush the head of a human adult easily with a crowbar. and hitting someone's head with a flashlight depends on the strength of each person, a strong person if doing it in a person like Brody would not leave her in that state, at the most would cause a tumor, and overpowering walkers is not 9-C, i fixed that in all pages

I haven't seen what you're referencing to about Abel, but I have seen what you're referencing with Kenny. Kenny didn't "easily" crush Carver's head, he had to repeatedly hit him, over and over again, with a crowbar, and he ultimately left only part of his face bashed in as a result. There have been many instances in real life where regular adults (and even teenagers) have been able to crack human skulls open with heavy weapons such as flashlights and crowbars. And even if Kenny and Abel have been shown to accomplish genuinely 9-C feats, where has Clementine ever shown herself to be comparable to either of them? She never fought/overpowered Kenny, nor did she ever harm Abel, despite the two of them having actually fought before.

Sledgehammer is ranked at 9-B due to being able to be swung pretty easily with that amount of force. That does not mean baseline human is 9-B. Same deal with the crowbar feat, considering just how heavy crowbars can get.

Clementine never overpowered Kenny because she as little kid, lmao. The Abel feat is here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDj4eCQIzA0, jump the video to 14:45. Not even the strongest man in the world could do this with a young person or adult, that's another level of strength. Clementine being 9-C like I said is because she can compare herself to other characters like Abel, and she can easily overpower him. And crushing someone's head are in the requirements of tier 9-C. Also to crush someone's head using a crowbar has to have immense physical strength, and do not forget that Kenny used the opposite side of the crowbar instead of using the front of the tool.

Her head wasn't really crushed though. Smacking someone's head against a hard surface hard enough to cause lethal damage is within the bounds of 10-A, and crushing a head with a heavy object like a crowbar doesn't require 9-C strength from the user. Sledgehammers don't just upscale everyone to tier 9.

I know that, but what he did to the clementine certainly crushed her head, simply by the noise and the amount of blood and the result of the game over already prove that. In the game did not fully show the character as it should be simply because of the graphics of the game and possibly cause of lazy telltale. As I said, not even the strongest man in the world could do this to a person of clementine stature, and the object on which he bumped her head was a wooden table. And the force needed to bump someone's head on a surface and kill him/her instantly requires more or less 0.3KG - 300 Joules.

I think that Wokistan seems to make sense here.

This is pretty late but, Clem has a 9-C feat via shattering a windshield. Both Clem and Marlon should at least be comperable to each other.

Is there a calculation for that type of feat?

Yes. Shattering a windshield is 9313 joules. She kicked it 2 times so that would be 4656.5 joules.

Also, Clem's feat of shattering a windshield. The kids should be comperable to her. She can fend off adults like Abel, who damaged a fence during their struggle, then falling from a considerable height. Kenny fought groups of Walkers though only in a short period of time (and fought them unarmed too). Lee should be comperable to Kenny, as there will be an option where Lee can fight and beat Kenny. Larry, who is already a behemoth on his own; defined by Kenny as a "walking brick wall". Larry is able to put both Lee and Kenny on the ground with a punch.

There should be enough 9-C feats for TWD game protagonists.

Okay. I suppose that seems fine then.

There's a 9-B feat once, where you get to squish a walker's head (from a child anyway).

Back