• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tartaglia Genshin Upgrade Attack Potency Atleast To Star Level 4-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, next time use feats in English, this is the standard that applies here.
For verses that were another language, generally raws are checked for crap and take priority over the English translations

There are exceptions, such as with Super Paper Mario, where the raws could mean too many different things so the English version was taken, but I don't think Genshin is one of those cases.

Also, MTL is not used here. At all.

For verses that were another language, generally raws are checked for crap and take priority over the English translations

There are exceptions, such as with Super Paper Mario, where the raws could mean too many different things so the English version was taken, but I don't think Genshin is one of those cases.

Also, MTL is not used here. At all.
Yeah. Well, actually I told this because he wrote 𝗥𝗔𝗪 on Feats with Indonesian only because of the Genshin Impact game he played using Indonesian. 🤣

The use of MTL will end like mgkf.

Yeah. Well, actually I told this because he wrote 𝗥𝗔𝗪 on Feats with Indonesian only because of the Genshin Impact game he played using Indonesian. 🤣

The use of MTL will end like mgkf.
Yeah... ain't Genshin Chinese? Or something like that?

Btw, I found that Teyvat was a continent that became the main point of the world of geshin games. That means at least this whale can sink a continent (?) With a short time (?).

Can this be counted as an attack potence?

Btw, I found that Teyvat was a continent that became the main point of the world of geshin games. That means at least this whale can sink a continent (?) With a short time (?).

Can this be counted as an attack potence?

teyvat is the world, you could even say the universe. This is proven by the world turning upside down, the Venti statue upside down, the city upside down, etc

Neuvillete even said that Childe and the whale had been fighting in the primordial sea for a long time and in the last scene the whale fell, which means Childe's attack could affect the whale's durability.

teyvat is the world, you could even say the universe. This is proven by the world turning upside down, the Venti statue upside down, the city upside down, etc

💀

I have seen the explanation it doesn't make sensefor the second time in the Facebook group.

First, what makes you think it is a planet/universe? Even though the explanation from Wikipedia alone said it was a Continent and I believed it more because it was made official than your explanation that did not have any evidence.

Second, just because the world is upside down, so why? Is there a standard for the planet/universe that says that seeing a place upside down, will automatically get it planet/universe like that?

If according to my standard, of course not. As proof is the ability of belonging to Hirako Shinji with Sakasama no Sekai

Neuvillete even said that Childe and the whale had been fighting in the primordial sea for a long time and in the last scene the whale fell, which means Childe's attack could affect the whale's durability.
What is considered from the Pope is the potential of his attack and that does not automatically make his durability become equivalent. Moreover, this has nothing to do with physical attacks that make Newton's law (the law that is often used by your friends) can no longer be used. All because of the achievements of him was obtained with a sink on teyvat.

Or maybe there is another context?

💀

I have seen the explanation it doesn't make sensefor the second time in the Facebook group.

First, what makes you think it is a planet/universe? Even though the explanation from Wikipedia alone said it was a Continent and I believed it more because it was made official than your explanation that did not have any evidence.

Second, just because the world is upside down, so why? Is there a standard for the planet/universe that says that seeing a place upside down, will automatically get it planet/universe like that?

If according to my standard, of course not. As proof is the ability of belonging to Hirako Shinji with Sakasama no Sekai
Didn't you see the explanation from the official Genshin website that I just gave?? There it says the world and it continues with universe upside down, clearly teyvat is the universe upside down. Don't be confused with Hirako Shinji, try spilling something here that says Planet Hirako is an upside down universe from an official source?? Is there any?? If there aren't any, it's clear that you're making a mistake in equating a verse and just simply equating it even though the context is different

What is considered from the Pope is the potential of his attack and that does not automatically make his durability become equivalent. Moreover, this has nothing to do with physical attacks that make Newton's law (the law that is often used by your friends) can no longer be used. All because of the achievements of him was obtained with a sink on teyvat.

Or maybe there is another context?
The whale swallowed and absorbed the planet's primordial water until it was gone. Why do you even rely on the whale who can drown the entire teyvat?? Even though there is another feat where the whale is able to survive if the planet is destroyed, which means the planet's dura is bigger than the planet. Then for the item description, why did you ignore that? Is it because you think it's a metaphor? Now try to explain to me why is that a metaphor?? In the previous argument, I gave evidence where in the desk item, in the whale's stomach there is a world and in the scene it is proven that there really is another world in his stomach. Which proves the state of the desk is not a metaphor but is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back