• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was but inside of it was an alternate dimension and at one point he changes it to have multiple planets and stars inside it

@Light. It was bigger on the inside then the outside. here's the scan anyway. If we go by comic feats, Alicorns and Discord are 4-A, 2-C with non-combat applicable prep stuff. Heck, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Dash all have 4-A feats too (albeit with a power up).

WeeklyBattles said:
I thought we do go by comic feats...?
Half the writers say they are canon, other half says they're not. I think we should consider what doesn't contradict the main plot as canon, but Azzy said otehrwise.

Yeah but it was only big enough to crush ponyville on the outside. Even still it'd probably be only star to SS level. Even the I'm not sure if the comics are cannon. We know newer ones are, but don't know about the older ones.

Well I just said something for Discord cause it happened once but are comics not allowed for threads ether?

Darkanine said:
@Light. It was bigger on the inside then the outside. here's the scan anyway. If we go by comic feats, Alicorns and Discord are 4-A, 2-C with non-combat applicable prep stuff. Heck, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Dash all have 4-A feats too (albeit with a power up).
Whats this I hear about 2C discord? We talking high or low 2-C?

Like Dark said it's not combat applicatible but Dark Celestia nearly destroyed two universes in the Reflections arc I wish Twilight could scale tho 2-C Twilight GG Mario lol

But if I can say one last thing I love how the comics are to Mlp what the novels are to Star Wars everything gets more OP with them lol

I never gave it a formal vote, but I vote for Twilight given her amount of spells that could give her a victory, such as reformation and time stop/forcefield thingy,

Desiro change reuce Mario to 6. one changed to Twilight (dont add a vote to her though 4 votes IS correct) and another vote for mario was changed to inconclusive.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, anyway, since AquaWaifu's reason seem to have been debunked (I think), I'm changing my vote back to Mario.
what reason are you referring to?

Back