• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah 7 4 is okay, m ight need to reaffirm Paulio's change back to mario. I made a lot of reasonings and he just kinda stated "my reason was debunked" and **** me if Im gonna decipher what he meant by looking through everything when I can I just get info from him mnext time he comes here.

OK. I'll still spectate on the sidelines here and stick with my mario vote for the time being. I honestly don't care who wins. These fights in general have as much weight as slash fiction anyway. :D

Also Desiromaster I like your comment above glad at least someone remembers these are just for fun and nothing more anyway

Darkmon cns said:
Well actually 7 is when a fight should have ended so after 24 hours if someone new doesn't vote twilight mario wins
Nope, its 7-5, there needs to be a difference of 3 votes for it to be added, and if the conversation is still ongoing then the thread wont be added until its over

Well I don't think I ever actually voted looking back so I vote for Mario for reasons above (I ment to do this a while ago but forgot)

We haven't mentioned that they are in-character. How likely would they be to immediately bust out their trump cards? Will Twilight immediately get at range? Will Mario immediately go for his transmutation or other power-up?

Assaltwaffle said:
We haven't mentioned that they are in-character. How likely would they be to immediately bust out their trump cards? Will Twilight immediately get at range? Will Mario immediately go for his transmutation or other power-up?
Twilight is typically a pacifistic character, only fighting if absolutely necessarily or against monsters. Because of this, I think she would go for her more pacifistic spells first. Stopping Mario in his place, transmutating him and probably Reformation when she realizes that doesn't work.

This is a close match and I can see Mario winning if he gets the upperhand, but I feel like Twilight would get those spells off before Mario is able to kill her.

Reformation? And I still am unsure to doubtful that stop will work.

Plus, y'all realize Mario severely cripples, if not outright kills her with a single attack. Even if Twilight was the peak of Large Star without getting the + (she's not), Mario is still dozens, if not more, of times stronger.

Reformation is (presumably) a spell that makes violent people less violent.

Anyway I think the score is 8-5 now?

The real cal howard said:
Reformation? And I still am unsure to doubtful that stop will work.

Plus, y'all realize Mario severely cripples, if not outright kills her with a single attack. Even if Twilight was the peak of Large Star without getting the + (she's not), Mario is still dozens, if not more, of times stronger.
But twilight has more versatility.

If there in character would she even think of using it before Mario gets her? Also hasn't Mario resisted mine control before? And it would still need to hit him. Also she never went back 1,000 years she drank a poion that let her see the past but not change it.

Wasn't Mario's time travel just a one off thing? I don't remember him useing it again or explained how he did it in the first place

They went back to the Sonic Rainboom, that was like, some decades.

No it was like 6 years.

I think.

Wait how old are the mane six?

Either way, can Mario actually alter the past?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No it was like 6 years.

I think.

Wait how old are the mane six?

Either way, can Mario actually alter the past?
Then why the hell did you say it was 1000 years?

Idk, I never played that game.

Back