• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also starlight the one who made the spell seemed pretty sure that twilight would be trapped in the past if she destroyed the scroll well Mario could just go back on his own

Also at one point we do indeed see spike failing to hatch and Twilight failing to graduate so her past was indeed altered

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
It still should have messed up her past yet it didn't. Especially since everyone else was affected.
That seem to be because she was in the past during the change which is one interpretation of time travel

I don't think that's not how it works. Like, because there's a reason people aren't saying Timmy Turner or Homer Simpson are TPI. It might have to be an unfixed change.

The same for the 2 you said cal those were this are the interpretation of time travel that if you are a in the past when it is changed you won't be affected.

Js250476 said:
Also again to what I asked above is it ever explained how Mario time traveled or not? Cause afaik this is the only time he's ever done so
If it being a one time thing discounted it most of twilight arsenal wouldn't count.

That's not exactly what I meant was just curious how he did so in the first place when he's never done so before or afterwards since

Js250476 said:
That's not exactly what I meant was just curious how he did so in the first place when he's never done so before or afterwards since
Your not supposed to question it the leed guy who develops Mario games considers story more of a burden to a game then not, but I do think there was another game where Mario did stuff with his baby counter part but I'm not sure

Darkmon cns said:
Your not supposed to question it the leed guy who develops Mario games considers story more of a burden to a game then not, but I do think there was another game where Mario did stuff with his baby counter part but I'm not sure
You mean Partners in Time? Didn't they use a time machine in that game?

Well, the Mario Bros series never cared about story, so, Mario suddenly having the ability to Time Travel but never using isn't that surprisingly.

Also iirc the only other instance Mario time traveled was in an educational game and also with a time machine

Apparently it has to be by 3 if you haven't voted yet and vote for Mario then after the 24 hour grace period he would win.

Yes and if Mario had 1 more vote he would win by 3 then after a 24 hour grace period if no one new comes the thread would be closed

Back