• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Check the calcs. Mario w/o powerups is inches away from 4-B. Twilight Sparkle is upscaled from 4-Cs

hold on, if hats true then why is he allowed use of powerups since that would mean with them he escalates to 4B, seems pretty unfair.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Mario doesent more more experience or more hax
He just has more brute force
Sorry meant to say more hax resistance when i said advantages, though some of Twilights overall hax Mario doesn't have resistance too.

However, how does Twilight have more experience or how does Mario have less experience?

honestly the experience thing really kinda vague since Mario is so loose canon its kinda...weird.

Mario has way more experience, nobody's gonna deny that. Also, I think you guys are really ignoring some of the stuff Mario has. Namely possesion, transmutation, intangibility, and time manipulation. Also, couldn't Mario just control Twilight with his animal manipulation? Also, of course Mario gets Cappy. Under standard equipment, it says, various items. Is Cappy an item? Yes he is. If you're not gonna let Mario use Cappy, then why do we let him use F.L.U.D.D.? Why do Pokémon Trainers get to use their Pokémon? Why do we let Rick use Mr. Meeseeks? Why do we let Terrarian use his pets?

Noahkaismith said:
Mario has way more experience, nobody's gonna deny that. Also, I think you guys are really ignoring some of the stuff Mario has. Namely possesion, transmutation, intangibility, and time manipulation. Also, couldn't Mario just control Twilight with his animal manipulation? Also, of course Mario gets Cappy. Under standard equipment, it says, various items. Is Cappy an item? Yes he is. If you're not gonna let Mario use Cappy, then why do we let him use F.L.U.D.D.? Why do Pokémon Trainers get to use their Pokémon? Why do we let Rick use Mr. Meeseeks? Why do we let Terrarian use his pets?

How dare you put Twilight on the same level as animal for Mario to manipulate.

and he does not have time manipulation, and possession if I believe has certain stipulations in Odyssesy, given what I remember from interview videos.

transmutation is worthless against Twilight here.

and if I remember from old videos Cappy seemed to merely be possessing Mario's old hat and giving Mario his own ability, he himself is NOT an item.

I really can't decide myself. I've been intentonally avoiding the reboot thread as it's just as a mess as the previous in my eyes.

AquaWaifu said:
Noahkaismith said:
-snip-
Woah, calm down. I'm just asking a question, since Twilight is an animal.

He doesn have time manip, it says right on his profile. His possession "limits" are mainly just gameplay mechanics, and even taking that into acount, the only limit he has is that he can't possess anything with a hat.

Why is is transmutation useless? She doesn't resist it. If anything, it should be useless on Mario, as at least he has resistance to it.

Item: an individual article or unit, especially one that is part of a list, collection, or set. Cappy qualifies for all of those. Don't see why he's not an item. Besides, what makes Cappy any different than F.L.U.D.D.? Furthermore, Mario's profile lists possession as one of his abilities. How is he supposed to possess someone without Cappy?

but what even consitutes an animal? I mean Twilight herself wouldnt consider herself since in her world animals are like bears and deer and manticores, they dont live in a society.

what just becuase shes a horse and Mario is...humanish?

Well, if Cappy is allowed, then that's another thing Mario could use to one-shot, since Twily has no resistance against being possessed.

neither does Mario, and unless Im mistaken this is bloolusted, speed is equalized, and she has range advantage and go do so with a thought.

Wait how does his animal manip work again?

Mario also has Transmutation and Time Manipulation, which are another things she has no defence against, so, yeah, there are a lot of things Mario can do here.

How does have those two?

Im not going to assume its efffective without some details,

theres nothing on his page stating to what extent Mario can use them

Alrigh thank you.

hmm would having to search through a deck of cards give Twilight enouggh time to lolnope via tk them away or something?

gold flower...could she fly up out of range from his gold fireballs?

also considering Mario's max range is still only tens of mters, those cards dont really mean shit.

I assume the battle cards range fit into mario's best range

Battle cards doesn't effect Mario range plus those cards give him a great advantage like; Barriers, negate damage, time, etc. And plus Mario has happy via possession. My vote goes to Mario

I find it really weird to include Paper Mario stuff since it is literally a different Mario as shown in Paper Jam.

you're basically asking anyone to keep track of two seperate profiles with massive differences in stats and P&A.

Im unsure to even count anything from Paper Mario games, it seems unfair.especially since Mario has literally been put in a vs battle WITH paper Mario.

cause if you people arguing in favor of him having paper mario, badges and battle cards Id haveto ALSO include the Star Rod, which would make this a ******** stomp.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Then why the hell does PM's page says it is only separate due to organization purposes and radically different stats?

do stats include P&A? cause PM has an assload of abilities that never appear on mario in anything outside of Paper Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back