• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
He also missed Starryknight200 voting for Mario and also WeeklyBattles voting for Twily.

Im not counting Starryknight's vote since he made his vote from antoher user's very poor reasonings.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
But aren't basically all votes for Mario here due to the AP advantage?

yeees but that particular vote was due to BOO Mario for some bizarre reason

Mario has an AP advantage. Most of her repertoire comes from ome-time things so I don't get that complaint.

I still vote inconclusive. Far too many questions with incoherent answers.

Don't take this the wrong way, @Zachary and @Js but...and? Just being familiar with it doesn't make it any less useful. For example, just because a Charizard fought a Blastoise doesn't put it any less of a disadvantage against a Feraligatr.

I mean I know she can see illusions and stuff that aren't there with the Armor of Friendship but that's a different thing

If both are bloodlusted, twilght can use the want it need it spell, which doesen't need physical contact and occurs just by looking at an object.

I mean if that's the case why can't Twilight just fire her movement stop spell then Fire want it need it and just be done right there partial ninjed as well XD

A few seconds for those guys are enough to circle the planet, they will be enough. Btw, if she scaled from Discord who moved multiple stars, can I ask how many stars? Because unless they are several hundreds, Mario does one-shot

I mean Twilight scales to something that can reach the moon in a few seconds and the second one really makes we wish we used comics cause Discord is super casually solar system level in those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back