• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MLP got a 4-B upgrade that seems to be accepted. So all Low 4-C to High 4-C Characters seems to be becoming 4-B now.

And there was me thinking that calc wasn't gonna be accepted yet my request pulled though feels good man

welll...this is surprising now lol. thake that Mahrio you lose to a horsey...but it doesnt matter sincce it not on either profile. So his record is not stained by such an embarrassing LOSS.

Damn. so now the guy who was winning due to his AP advantage is now stomped by his AP disadvantage.

Js250476 said:
I actually kinda like Twilight vs Sora because power of friendship

OMG yes it can finally be done, that or Aqua and Twilight...one who became an alicorn by proving herself and another who became a Master by proving herself and BOTH arre always fixing their friends messes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back