• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Sonic vs Kirby: Gaming Big 3 Battle Royale

ArceusBowser44 said:
...Have you at least read my comment?! Mario's invulnerability is better than Sonic's one. Mario and Super Sonic are both 4-A, but Mario can amplificate his statistics with his invulnerability powerups, so he has better invulnerability
There's Hyper Sonic who's much stronger than Super Sonic

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Oh, okay. I got it. But the whole Solaris thing is an outlier and EXTREMELY inconsistent. Sonic can't be scaled to Solaris for a lot of reasons. Also, the events of Sonic 06 got erased, so techniqually, Sonic 06 never happened. So, no Nigh-Omnipresent Chaos Emeralds and no Nigh-Omnipresent Sonic. Solaris is Nigh-Omnipresent, because he only appeared in Sonic 06, so we must use Sonic 06 in order to calculate his power.

Mario has time travel. Again, Yoshi's Island. Metal has also explained to you once why Mario has time travel. Mario's profile also has Time Travel hax ON HIS OWN, so yeah, he can time travel
No! The Solaris feat is not an outlier since The Chaos Emeralds granted Super Sonic it's powers it was not Base Sonic's own power. Also Sonic 06 is canon and while it did get retconned, the Sonic cast remember the events that happened thus the events did happen and it's canon since Sega confirmed everything to be canon.
Metal Mario875's explaination about Mario's time travel in Yoshi's Island is not time travel but disappearing or teleporting like what Goku does. Also Mario using time machines to time travel contradicts Mario time traveling on his own as you put it.

...These are only speculations. Solaris is the only 2-B feat, so it is a MASSIVE outlier. Also, i explained you once why Sonic can't be scaled to Solaris.

Time Travel: ....This is Time travel. Baby Mario jumps, he travelled over time and then he became an adult. AKA Time Travel

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
...Have you at least read my comment?! Mario's invulnerability is better than Sonic's one. Mario and Super Sonic are both 4-A, but Mario can amplificate his statistics with his invulnerability powerups, so he has better invulnerability
In this battle there is only Super Sonic. Also, Hyper Sonic would be comparable to White Tanooki Mario or Golden Mario in terms of AP and dura

ArceusBowser44 said:
...These are only speculations. Solaris is the only 2-B feat, so it is a MASSIVE outlier. Also, i explained you once why Sonic can't be scaled to Solaris.

Time Travel: ....This is Time travel. Baby Mario jumps, he travelled over time and then he became an adult. AKA Time Travel
They're not speculations. You're downplaying Solaris. The Chaos Emeralds powers vary on the users thoughts and emotions. They don't have a set tier. Sera (one of the admins) explained it before. You can go ask her

Also post a link to a Youtube video and a specific time in the video showing Baby Mario jumping and time traveling on his own if you want me to believe you.

ArceusBowser44 said:
Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
In this battle there is only Super Sonic. Also, Hyper Sonic would be comparable to White Tanooki Mario or Golden Mario in terms of AP and dura
Alright. Hyper Sonic vs White Tanooki Mario is a battle for another time.

Can someone add my vote for Super Sonic please?

Just to say....but how people are capable of voting in here with the music...or are you writing your replies in another tab and then copy and paste it here?

PS: RIP ears 2017-2017 (Got danked by Ryukama)

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:

They're not speculations. You're downplaying Solaris. The Chaos Emeralds powers vary on the users thoughts and emotions. They don't have a set tier. Sera (one of the admins) explained it before. You can go ask her
Also post a link to a Youtube video and a specific time in the video showing Baby Mario jumping and time traveling on his own if you want me to believe you.
How am i downplaying Solaris??? I even said that he's 2-B, while Vs battles wiki thinks that he's only 2-C. BUT again, Sonic NEVER defeated Solaris. He only attacked his consciousness so that Solaris wouldn't destroy the multiverse. And, Sonic didn't even kill him despite the fact that he attacked Solaris's consciousness. Also, i don't believe in the emotions thing. Because Sonic was able to stomp Time Eater, yet, Super Sonic vs Perfect Chaos was a close match....Or Super Sonic vs Dark Gaia....the emotions thing is quite inconsistent

ALRF said:
Just to say....but how people are capable of voting in here with the music...or are you writing your replies in another tab and then copy and paste it here?
PS: RIP ears 2017-2017 (Got danked by Ryukama)

Because my volume is 0 lol

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Alright. Hyper Sonic vs White Tanooki Mario is a battle for another time.
Can someone add my vote for Super Sonic please?
They already add it.

ArceusBowser44 said:
How am i downplaying Solaris??? I even said that he's 2-B, while Vs battles wiki thinks that he's only 2-C. BUT again, Sonic NEVER defeated Solaris. He only attacked his consciousness so that Solaris wouldn't destroy the multiverse. And, Sonic didn't even kill him despite the fact that he attacked Solaris's consciousness. Also, i don't believe in the emotions thing. Because Sonic was able to stomp Time Eater, yet, Super Sonic vs Perfect Chaos was a close match....Or Super Sonic vs Dark Gaia....the emotions thing is quite inconsistent
I thought you're assuming that his core is not 2-B, his body is At least 2-B likely Higher.

Emotions are quite inconsistent, you just learn to accept that fact overtime as you move on with your life. Some people have happy days some people have bad days consistently. It's how the world is.

ArceusBowser44 said:
Now, Kirby vs Mario is really close. For luck speed is equalized, because if it wasn't, Mario should speedblitz. Kirby has a superior hax advantage, AP and Dura, but he's kind of an idiot and tends to not fight seriously. Mario has also more stamina, more combat experience, is smarter and is a better hand-to-hand fighter. Mario has also SEVERAL hax that can counter Kirby's ones, and he has OP items from Legend of the Seven Stars. For example, Pure Water can one-shot ghosts and etc, Earlier Times can reset the battle if Mario loses, and, Mario will also remember everything about the opponent, having a knowledge advantage. And he has FAR more. Because of his OP items, Mario wins.
Could you give evidence of who Kirby tend not to take the battles seriously? The last I checked, he's just an idiot out of a fight and defeat being obsessive with combat and with hundreds of years of experience with great consistency. Mario is smarter and expert just in the literal meanings of those words. I also don't see how he have better stamina and is a better hand-to-hand fighter; ignoring the recent stamina potions I'm pretty sure Kirby has better feats fighting enemy after enemy without rest, and in hand-to-hand combat something similar to being what I said earlier plus superior training and abilites that specifically make him an expert in martial arts (according to their descriptions). Does Mario has something to counter being turned into a bubble or food? Cloning plus resurrection of others? Without hax abilities Kirby's invincibility frames are just a nightmare, so there's that. Resetting the fight is fine but a different sequence of events would make Kirby use different abilities, I don't say that's a perfect counter or very useful, I just mention it.

Eficiente said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Now, Kirby vs Mario is really close. For luck speed is equalized, because if it wasn't, Mario should speedblitz. Kirby has a superior hax advantage, AP and Dura, but he's kind of an idiot and tends to not fight seriously. Mario has also more stamina, more combat experience, is smarter and is a better hand-to-hand fighter. Mario has also SEVERAL hax that can counter Kirby's ones, and he has OP items from Legend of the Seven Stars. For example, Pure Water can one-shot ghosts and etc, Earlier Times can reset the battle if Mario loses, and, Mario will also remember everything about the opponent, having a knowledge advantage. And he has FAR more. Because of his OP items, Mario wins.
Could you give evidence of who Kirby tend not to take the battles seriously? The last I checked, he's just an idiot out of a fight and defeat being obsessive with combat and with hundreds of years of experience with great consistency. Mario is smarter and expert just in the literal meanings of those words. I also don't see how he have better stamina and is a better hand-to-hand fighter; ignoring the recent stamina potions I'm pretty sure Kirby has better feats fighting enemy after enemy without rest, and in hand-to-hand combat something similar to being what I said earlier plus superior training and abilites that specifically make him an expert in martial arts (according to their descriptions). Does Mario has something to counter being turned into a bubble or food? Cloning plus resurrection of others? Without hax abilities Kirby's invincibility frames are just a nightmare, so there's that. Resetting the fight is fine but a different sequence of events would make Kirby use different abilities, I don't say that's a perfect counter or very useful, I just mention it.
In the anime, in the manga...when that strange queen bee destroyed the entire planet, he was entirely fine and he wasn't able to understand what happened. Stamina, now i think it's a tie, but Hand to Hand is still on Mario's favour. They both fought martial experts (Jinx for Mario and Knucle joe for kirby), but Mario has overall more HtH combat skills. Unless we take Martial Kirby into account. In the Mario kun manga, Mario was turned into a ballon, and then he was blown into pieces, so they both have regen. Mario hasn't resurrection, but he still has a large amount of hax that let him counter almost anything that Kirby has, and plus even more.I honestly can't see your point. The reset doesn't change anything. It just avoid Kirby from winning.

ArceusBowser44 said:
In the anime, in the manga...when that strange queen bee destroyed the entire planet, he was entirely fine and he wasn't able to understand what happened. Stamina, now i think it's a tie, but Hand to Hand is still on Mario's favour. They both fought martial experts (Jinx for Mario and Knucle joe for kirby), but Mario has overall more HtH combat skills. Unless we take Martial Kirby into account. In the Mario kun manga, Mario was turned into a ballon, and then he was blown into pieces, so they both have regen. Mario hasn't resurrection, but he still has a large amount of hax that let him counter almost anything that Kirby has, and plus even more.I honestly can't see your point. The reset doesn't change anything. It just avoid Kirby from winning.
The anime and mangas can hardly be used to analyze Kirby in that aspect; In the anime Kirby is mentally a baby with low intellect who doesn't even talk, which is not the case in mangas and games but almost all the Mangas have humoristic orientations or are just parodies of what happens in games. There is really no comparison in the Mario-verse and Kirby-verse when it comes to capable fighters; The Kirby-verse has trained warriors, "the best warriors in the world", the 3 knights and Kirby above all, I don't say that the Mario-verse does not have phenomenal warriors but none to match any of the knights comparing skills.

A tie in stamina is ok, even if I'm right with Kirby having an advantage it would not be a big difference I guess.

Doesn't Jinx practice just 1 martial art? (I'm not sure) Kirby has them in plural, Throw Kirby only has Judo, ninja has Ninjutsu and fighter an unspecified plural quantity. Fighter is also one of his most used abilities and Kirby beat mid-bosses with those powers without having them.

But remarking long-range attacks, if I remember correctly Mario doesn't have the security, power and distance that Kirby has in that aspect.

Yes they both have a similar feat, bad for sonic I suppose.

I don't think Kirby can resurrect, but he does resuscitates others. Tell me how Mario can counter Kirby's haxes. Let's say Kirby uses the stone ability which has and is described as having invulnerability, being also able to walk around and damage opponents when using it (Crystal Shards) How does Mario stop that?

Eficiente said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
The anime and mangas can hardly be used to analyze Kirby in that aspect; In the anime Kirby is mentally a baby with low intellect who doesn't even talk, which is not the case in mangas and games but almost all the Mangas have humoristic orientations or are just parodies of what happens in games. There is really no comparison in the Mario-verse and Kirby-verse when it comes to capable fighters; The Kirby-verse has trained warriors, "the best warriors in the world", the 3 knights and Kirby above all, I don't say that the Mario-verse does not have phenomenal warriors but none to match any of the knights comparing skills.
A tie in stamina is ok, even if I'm right with Kirby having an advantage it would not be a big difference I guess.

Doesn't Jinx practice just 1 martial art? (I'm not sure) Kirby has them in plural, Throw Kirby only has Judo, ninja has Ninjutsu and fighter an unspecified plural quantity. Fighter is also one of his most used abilities and Kirby beat mid-bosses with those powers without having them.

But remarking long-range attacks, if I remember correctly Mario doesn't have the security, power and distance that Kirby has in that aspect.

Yes they both have a similar feat, bad for sonic I suppose.

I don't think Kirby can resurrect, but he does resuscitates others. Tell me how Mario can counter Kirby's haxes. Let's say Kirby uses the stone ability which has and is described as having invulnerability, being also able to walk around and damage opponents when using it (Crystal Shards) How does Mario stop that?

I honestly donìt get why are you talking about Kirby warriors vs Mario warriors. If we talk about warriors, i can simply mention the star children (mario, luigi, peach. bowser, yoshi, DK and wario). Kamek stated that the power of the babies combined is so high that no one would be able to stop them, and that if he uses that power he would rule as a supreme leader and he would be able to destroy the universe.

Jink was described as a martial art, we don't know how experienced he is in the various types of HtH combat, but meh, Mario has also fought DK, who is also a master in Box. And there are also the olympic games.

The RPG items. And far more: he can One Hit Kill, Invulnerability forever, resurrection w/Pick Me Up, Sleep Inducement w/Sleep Bomb, basically nearly every type of Elements, Hit incorporeal beings and ghosts, Power Nullificate, his pyrokenises can also potentially negate durability, since Rage Peach has durability negation, and Mario has potentially a stronger fire manipulation than her, nd FAR more.

Also, about th ìe stone ability, Mario can just bypass his invulnerability. Not to mention that he has similiar powerups to this: the tannoki suit (stone version) and lucky cat suit. Especially the lucky cat suit, which is basically the same as the stone ability.

ArceusBowser44 said:
I honestly donìt get why are you talking about Kirby warriors vs Mario warriors. If we talk about warriors, i can simply mention the star children (mario, luigi, peach. bowser, yoshi, DK and wario). Kamek stated that the power of the babies combined is so high that no one would be able to stop them, and that if he uses that power he would rule as a supreme leader and he would be able to destroy the universe.

Jink was described as a martial art, we don't know how experienced he is in the various types of HtH combat, but meh, Mario has also fought DK, who is also a master in Box. And there are also the olympic games.

The RPG items. And far more: he can One Hit Kill, Invulnerability forever, resurrection w/Pick Me Up, Sleep Inducement w/Sleep Bomb, basically nearly every type of Elements, Hit incorporeal beings and ghosts, Power Nullificate, his pyrokenises can also potentially negate durability, since Rage Peach has durability negation, and Mario has potentially a stronger fire manipulation than her, nd FAR more.

Also, about th ìe stone ability, Mario can just bypass his invulnerability. Not to mention that he has similiar powerups to this: the tannoki suit (stone version) and lucky cat suit. Especially the lucky cat suit, which is basically the same as the stone ability.
Not in power, in skills.

We know that DK is good at that, but do we have a description of him being an expert? Because I see Kirby having the advantage here.

Explain me his One Hit Kill, Power Nullificate and pyrokenises (I could tell you that Kirby survived extremely hot things, but that's kinda vague). Beyond its 2 transmutions he has Perception Manipulation as Paint Kirby blinds his opponents's view, if Mario can use resurrection and reset I assume Kirby can use his Master Ability Which denies durability by shatter the soul of the opponent. More basic than that Kirby's absorption technically denies combencional guard and assuming he doesn't eat Mario Kirby could eat Sonic/a dead Sonic and relive him as a Helper.

How does he bypass his invulnerability?(That's important Kirby has a lot of that)

Not to be rude, but all these back and forth quotes are starting to make the thread pretty chaotic.

Eficiente: Oh, ok. Well, my mistake.

Hmm..maybe. But DK still battled little mac, who is techniqually the best Box fighter in Nintendo, so yeah.

OHKO: White Tanooki, Golden Flower (while this is transmutation, it's still a OHKO power-up. This let Mario shoot golden fireballs that can turn anything into a coin), the Water item from RPG (Also let him one-shots ghosts and spirits), and more

Power Nullification: I don't know if this can be a weapon for Mario, but still. In NSMBDS, Toadsworth can create blocks that let Mario use the power-ups/items from that game. And one hitem is the Bowser card. The Bowser card can destroy all the power-ups that Mario won. Since Mario can somewhat "keep aside" the items (im talking about the items in general, not only the items that he won), maybe he can "summon" and use he Bowser card. Also, the Power Suit has an immunity to Power Nullification, so Kirby's power nullification would be useless.

Pyrokenises: Basically every single Mario sport games lol

Yeah, great abilities for Kirby

Also, about the bypassing thing. Because of Higher AP

Example: If Amy rose uses her invincibility shield, but she is fighting like, i don't know, King Dedede, Amy's shield would be COMPLETELY useless. Because invulnerability is the ability to being invulnerable to almost any kind of physical damage, but if you are fighting a guy that has simply a level of AP too much high, the invulnerability isn't really useful. Amy's invulnerability shield can only tank hits from city level beings, so yeah. Also, if the AP is so high compared to the dura of the Invulnerability shield, the guy with the high ap would simply destroy the invulnerability shield's defenses. Now, Mario and Kirby are both 4-A, but Mario can also amplificate his stats and put them in a MUCH higher level with the items from the RPGs, so he can "break" Kirby's invulnerability. Mario has also attacks that can destroy/damage the soul and spirit (RPG items again, God how OP these items are XD ), so he can simply bypass conventional durability.

@ArceusBowser44 I can see the DK vs Little Mac being canon in the universe of Little Mac, not in DK's.

Actually Kirby has transmutation resistance (was added to his profile "recently"), I don't say that it's a Super Buu vs Vegito type of situation but he can absorb him by surprise.

I disagree with the Bowser card thing, or maybe you should explain it in a different way.

Kirby has no power nullification.

I heard that those OP power-ups are not immune to poison, and Kirby has manipulation of that. At the same time it could be a game mechanic, so I hear opinions.

There are 2 things wrong with that; Most are Intangibilites, not invulnerabilites and I doubt a relatively poor increase in his percentage of power would pass invulnerability being both in the same tier. Just as I don't think Kirby's Super Abilities would do that to Mario.

This is a question; Since MK's sword now can shatter souls shouldn't Kirby have resistance to that?

Eficiente: Well, DK still fought Little mac, and since Mario has no canon and Mario has fought DK several times, i think this should count.

Mario also has Transmutation, via an object in Super Mario RPG. I think it's the Exp.Booster.

I can see why you disagree, i'm actually neutral about it.

Ok.

yeah, GM. But still, Mario (from SMRPG again) has items that let him be immune to poison, such as Safety Ring, Safety badge, Antidote Pin and etc.

1) Ok then, it's even better for Mario. mario can nullify intangibility and one-shot souls/ghosts/intangible beings with items like Pure Water and other accessories. 2) This isn't a poor increase, i said a MASSIVE increase. Energizer is an example. This raises power and strength n battle by 100%. And Bracer raises defense and durability by 100%.

Mario has also an item called See ya. This let him teleport outside of the battle. Remember the hax Battle Resuslt impediment (of course you do, you created that hax XD ). Well, Mario has it, and it kinda works like Magolor's one.

Yeah, i honestly believe in resistence to soul manipulation

@ArceusBowser44 That would be just to defeat a guy who fought with another guy how is a professional fighter, added to the previous things Kirby still has the advantage in martial arts and skills.

I said "transmutation resistance".

Ok

Ok

So he is vulnerable? okay

1)Souls or ghosts /=/ intangible beings, I would ask the descriptions of that to be sure. 2)Still, that would be like saying that a DBZ/DBS character has a higher tier for being 2 or 3 times more power but not showing a higher destructive power, they are more powerful but nothing crazy. Same goes with Kirby who also has stats increase via potions in TKCD.

I can see that being a possible counter for Kirby's BFR, how many does he have and how does that travel to other dimensions?

Ok. Also, to be fair, there are multiple Mario vs Kirby where certain character is winning but the thread were never finished, I wouldn't like that to happen here.

@Overlord775 Mario has a counter to his only way to do that. He can do that to Sonic because Sonic is weaklol.

Eficiente: Yeah, i can see

Sorry, i say that wrong. The item Exp.Booster gives him a resistance against transmutation.

Ok

Ok

? Mario is INvulnerable to poison, thanks to those items.

1) Yes. What i was trying to say is basically that the Pure water can destroy both souls and intangible being. Mario himself has soul mutilation/destruction, since he has sometimes hurted/destroyed ghosts (boos)

2)You are right.

Overlord:

Mario has also existence erasure. In Super Mario World, Mario literally erased a castle from existence after the final boss (Wendy O Koopa's castle)

ArceusBowser44 said:
Overlord:
Mario has also existence erasure. In Super Mario World, Mario literally erased a castle from existence after the final boss (Wendy O Koopa's castle)
but unlike kirby he doesn't have a resistence to it

Added to that, Kirby resisted the constant elimination of stars and Mario only erased a castle.

Ok

Ok

1)Not really, the 2 things are completely different. 1 shot a Ghost may be due to their properties as an undead or unholyness, is much less likely to have something to do with intangibles(, especially given the name of that thing).2)Ok

I think it's safe to start finishing this with Kirby in the first place, Mario in second and Sonic third. Clearly Sonic has less to offer than Mario and Kirby who will have a relatively hard battle winning Kirby via having a good, but definitely not huge, advantage of edges, resistances and counters. Are we ok with that?

I think kirby first,Mario 2nd and Sonic 3rd

Kirby has a huge hax advantage above sonic and sligthly above mario

Kirby has greater AP and durability,Mario doubleing his power with items will not help too much,just remember the difference of power of the lowest base power of 4-A to the high end 4-A(561 millionsx),Kirby is high end and mario is likely 4-A if he boostes his power 100% that will not help too much,and Kirby has power items too so kirby first Mario 2nd

Sonic:not too much to say,just Mario and Kirby are too much for him,Sonic 3rd.

I correct myself, Galaxy can't shatter souls as that part of the thread wasn't accepted. No Soul manipulation Resistance or durability negation in that sence for Kirby.

Eficiente:

Yeah, i can see. Surely, sonic get stomped. Mario and Kirby however hax the hax to counter one another, and Mario has some items that are FAR more powerful than Kirby ones. Kirby has better EE, and he has slightly stronger AP and dura, so i think a tie between them

ArceusBowser44 said:
Eficiente:
Yeah, i can see. Surely, sonic get stomped. Mario and Kirby however hax the hax to counter one another, and Mario has some items that are FAR more powerful than Kirby ones. Kirby has better EE, and he has slightly stronger AP and dura, so i think a tie between them
I think Kirby would win

Reason:hax doesnt work on both so this becomes a brute force Battle with kirby having advantage

P.D what means EE?what OP ítems has mario?

I feel Kirby has the chance on this one. Comparing to how many abilities he has to Sonic and Mario combined, it's babied and pales in comparrison to them. And knowing the three of their personalities, Kirby is the most determined one out of all three of them, sure they may all be determined and confident in action, but I feel Mario at times isn't the brightest, and Sonic is just short tempered and a cheap-skate at times, lol.

If my vote counts, it makes it 10, does this mean Kirby wins for good?

3 way battles don't get added to profiles IIRC. You can ask them there though.

Yeah, it's only 1 on 1, 1 vs an entire verse that gets added iirc.

Back