• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unoriginal Memes said:
The EE comes directly from the Grand Star's profile: "Can create dark matter that erases anything it touches from existence ".
Then that's easily dodgeble then

And finally Zastando vote should be allowed

Eggman-13

Bowser-10

ZaStando27 said:
Okay then, if that is the Case, Eggman could still win Using a conjunction of inventions and the Phantom Ruby (several clones) for assistances.
Clones can't hurt a Low 2-C. They dont Even tickle him.

The real cal howard said:
Dude. SBA. 4KM.

The roars offer noticeable pushback to High 4-Cs. Now take that and increase it literally infinitely.
Eggman space stations dude, they have to be in space, and the roar causes no damage to anything nor the plataform that Mario is in, it's not going to destroy the machines

Dr.Eggman should win for the following: He can produce replicas of his opponents, He's got life force absorption, Mind manipulation, and Transmutation

He's also got Time Eater and Eggman is of higher intelligence. Therefore, Eggman will be able to outsmart Bowser and lead him into a trap more easily. Eggman should wrap this up and win it for good.

Eggman space stations dude, they have to be in space, and the roar causes no damage to anything nor the plataform that Mario is in, it's not going to destroy the machines

Low. 2. C.

Godhand1999 said:
Dr.Eggman should win for the following: He can produce replicas of his opponents, He's got life force absorption, Mind manipulation, and Transmutation

He's also got Time Eater and Eggman is of higher intelligence. Therefore, Eggman will be able to outsmart Bowser and lead him into a trap more easily. Eggman should wrap this up and win it for good.
Transmutation isn't a good reason, as Bowser resists it. And Eggman isn't that much smarter than Bowser. Bowser has Plot Manipulation, Sealing, Empathic Manipulation, BFR that can actually work, and Existence Erasure that can actually work.

Clones can't hurt a Low 2-C. They dont Even tickle him.

The clones are as strong as Eggman scans them, I am not refering to the Phantom Ruby ones, but the ones from Fighters

Godhand1999 said:

Low 2-C negs cloning as he can't create something of Bowser's level.

Life Force Absorption requires the extractor, which given its name I can assume is something that drains from the planet.

Mind manipulation is a fair win, but only from the Egg Mobile.

Bowser resists transmutation.

Intellect only takes you so far in a random encounter, and booksmarts isn't the same as battle intelligence. And Bowser isn't an idiot himself.

Life Force Absorption requires the extractor, which given its name I can assume is something that drains from the planet.

Intellect only takes you so far in a random encounter, and booksmarts isn't the same as battle intelligence. And Bowser isn't an idiot himself.

The cloning works by scanning, so power is irrelevant

It extracted the life force of living beings, like Amy and Knuckles, plus his equipment as well

Not on Eggman's level of planetary

Eggman probaly has more battle inteligence

@Unoriginal, both have the same Ap and dura and Eggman hax is better, Bowser doesn't have more ways of winning

Except Eggman does have more intelligence, Legit has the IQ of 300 that's enough to understand everything about the physics and totality of the entire cosmos and more, he's literally Albert Einstein x754 ^ Stephen Hawking.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Time Eater basically has nothing that can take down Bowser. BFR, EE, and even Time Manipulation are essentially useless. Bowser's Durability is superior to TE's AP, and even if we assume they're even, Bowser has Invulnerability. Eggman's only real way of winning is Mindhax.
Bowser is baseline like Eggman, Bowser doesn't resists time manipulation like slowing down time, and Bowser's invulnerability has a very short time limit

ZaStando27 said:
Eggman has a chance via eggmobile, metal, phantom ruby and time eater plus mind Hax although I find the last one iffy.
Mindhax is the best of those. Time Eater really can't hurt Bowser, Metal is outclassed by Kamek and King Bomb-omb (And Overlord gets crushed by King Boo), Eggmobile gets destroyed by Bowser breathing, and the Phantom Ruby is essentially useless.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Einstein's IQ was 160-180. Bowser is able to create an entire machine that can collapse the universe and create a new one.
That's just potency, it has nothing to do with inteligence, plus Eggman's thing is creating robots with extremely good A.I

The votes are

Eggman-14

Bowser-10

Unoriginal Memes said:
Einstein's IQ was 160-180. Bowser is able to create an entire machine that can collapse the universe and create a new one.
Mathematically Compare that to 300 IQ I dare you, Except Time Eater can do the exact same and manipulate and eat the fundamentals of time-Space. Eggman And Bowser has the same tier bound in this thread and His invention in lost world could steal some life Force from bowser, can create robots to combat bowser meanwhile millions of clones and robots deal with bowser and while bowser is overwhelmed Eggman can surprise with mind Hax.

Mindhax is the best of those. Time Eater really can't hurt Bowser, Metal is outclassed by Kamek and King Bomb-omb (And Overlord gets crushed by King Boo), Eggmobile gets destroyed by Bowser breathing, and the Phantom Ruby is essentially useless.

The Time Eater can easily hurt Bowser, Metal Overlord beats all of those, the Eggmobile fires the mind hax ray first, and the illusions make Bowser hit Eggman harder

Bowser can summon minions capable of obliterating 98% of Eggman's army. King Boo will have enough time in the conflict to create a portal that one-shots everything except Time Eater. Bowser can also duplicate himself.

Plus Time Eater's presence alone in result could put Bowser in an infinite white limbo after Eggman tricks Bowser into his mind Hax. That's another ending for this battle sorry Chief, Eggman got this one in the bag.

First you are the Op, you are pretty much voting for Bowser which isn't allowed, the Time Eater can do the same to Bowser's army, plus they aren't even allowed unlike all Eggman inventions, Eggman can duplicate Bowser as well

We are still in grace for Eggman

The real cal howard said:
Godhand1999 said:

They are both baseline, also Eggman literally can scan the Time Eater so this is not going to be much of an issue.

No, it can also extract energy from living beings as well and Eggman also has this in his optional equipment as well.

Good, so Bowser is not winning this whatsoever.

Not on Eggman's level. Bowser is getting turned into a card.

Eggman has been making all kinds of weapons and machinery explicitly for combat. Do you honestly think Eggman is just "booksmart"? No, he's got an IQ of 300 and he's well versed in the field of battle. Therefore he's a much better tactician than Bowser.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Arguing is not the same as voting. There's a difference. Bowser can summon his army whenever he wants. Your point?
This isn't arguing, you are straight up arguing that Bowser wins, if you wanted to debate then let someone else do so, it makes you look biased that you made this thread for Bowser to win and are getting salty because the opposite is happening

Unoriginal Memes said:
Uh, Bowser can create holes in space-time. BFR ain't working. Bowser has more ways to win.
That's not how the ability works. Time Eater erases Bowser from the entire time stream via Time Travel, Freezes him into a endless statue of a white limbo or tosses bowser into white space while Bowser has no means of escape because there's no time so there's no space. Actually mind Hax, Phantom Ruby, Metal And Lost World inventions might not even be needed.

I'm sorry. I know that was cruddy thing to do. I shouldn't have done that just because I disagree with the results. I just have some anger problems and I'm not taking my medication and a lot of extra stuff is going on in my life.

So i apologize. Continue on.

I shouldn't have even been that mad. Despite me arguing for Bowser, I do actually like the Sonic franchise. It's just that I have a bit of bias because I grew up with Mario, but who doesn't? I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread has a bit of bias towards the characters and franchises.

^ it is true but we And imagine already accept your apology (others too probably), I've done lots of bad stuff on this wiki, but control your anger bro, it makes one become toxic and regret the actions later. Let's just continue the debate in peace. I'll visit you on your wall later to talk about this.

Anyway, arguments.

One, white space isn't doing shit to Bowser. It's a type 1 void. Sonic could move in it no problem. If Bowser somehow gets sucked into a Portal he's just going to open one to get out. It's not like he hasn't been in a dead timeline before.

Two, everything else that isn't Time Eater. I don't care what numbers there are, it's all less than useless to a Low 2-C, who's infinitely stronger than everything that's not Time Eater? Phantom Ruby? Destroyed. Eggrobo? Destroyed. Extractor? Destroyed. None of these things can tickle a Low 2-C. Anything and everything that isn't Time Eater gets busted right off the bat by Bowser flexing.

Three, transmutation. For the last time, that's range. Not every hax is treated the same way we treat mind and soul hax. Quantity isn't a factor in everything. Not to mention even if I'm completely wrong (I'm not), Eggman would be caught up in that himself.

Fourth, Mind manipulation. The planetary Ray gets Eggman caught up in it and Eggmobile doesn't have the potency of the former so bowser resists it.

Fifth, intellect. No. That does only get you so far. Who would win in a fight, prime Muhammad Ali or prime Albert Einstein, even with stats equalized? Eggman's a genius in science, not combat. He has very very few feats of combat intelligence. He's a good planner but he's not like, Aizen with it. IQ is just a number without feats to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back