• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Sol Badguy

Let´s see...

Mario has strong pyrokinesis, so a decent chunk of Sol´s leading moves are at least weakened, but the impact themselves would make Mario quickly use his hammer to keep up.

There´s also the fact that Mario starts with limited invulnerability that nullifies damage but can still flinch via a forcefield, aka:

Mario passive forcefield
Yes, it can take up to 6 hits, so any multi-hitting move can blow it off easily.

Note that Mario can even time stop, but he doesn´t lead with that.

Also, does Sol resists Possesion?

Then Mario literally stomps via incap, unless I´m missing something.

Edit: Hold on, he likely can just punch Cappy...

Any decently combat savvy opponent should be able to dodge or block Cappy. It's a pretty basic projectile.

Yes, but throwing a cap to someone is something normally... just unexpected.

Note that Cappy also homs into the target.

What's stopping Sol from just burning Cappy? Sol is no fool. He isn't just going to sit there while his opponents throws a hat with and obvious reason at him.

Mario has a wide enought range to just redirect the fire with his own pyrokinesis, or so I´ve heard.

I mean, I'd still probably give it to Mario regardless as iirc, his calc is higher, and he has more range and versatility, plus he has means to instantly end it with the Gold Flower.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, I'd still probably give it to Mario regardless as iirc, his calc is higher, and he has more range and versatility, plus he has means to instantly end it with the Gold Flower.
Sol resists transmutation and has thousands of kilometers of range when he feels like it, tho.

Okay, then Cappy can go and be as crappy as usual

Anyways, I think Sol has some hax that Mario doesn´t resist. Any explanation for how stuff work like his reality warping, radiation manipulation and sealing work?

I would also like to point out that Mario can likely restrain his movement by covering him in honey and/or ink with his blaster.

The only way I can see Mario bypassing Mid-High is with his energy proyection, but I don´t know how that one works exactly, so I can´t tell.

Seeing this fight. I call an Incon. Mario has AP and a means of incapping Sol and possibly killing him. Sol on the otherhand has Sealing as well along with all the Master Ghost stuffs + Resistances to many of Mario's things. Add on to that Mid-High Regen. I think most can agree that Sol is the smarter of the two. And can also nullify certain attacks from Mario as well. This is going to be a long battle regardless and will likely end with one sealing the other.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Seeing this fight. I call an Incon. Mario has AP and a means of incapping Sol and possibly killing him. Sol on the otherhand has Sealing as well along with all the Master Ghost stuffs + Resistances to many of Mario's things. Add on to that Mid-High Regen. I think most can agree that Sol is the smarter of the two. And can also nullify certain attacks from Mario as well. This is going to be a long battle regardless and will likely end with one sealing the other.
I would like to point out into that Mario can just time stop and then seal him, while Sol´s own sealing is something Mario can likely just dodge easily with his Flip move.

I guess I'll continue to spam Mario matches until he gets a ******* wi put Mario against Bayonetta or Pucca after this.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Bob
That falls within the "means to incon" area. It changes nothing really.
Mario has the advantage in this regard, it´s what changes the outcome, or at least it appears to me.

Back