• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Children + Culex. Maybe Dimentio + Bowser Jr. too, the former because he's >> the cast and has loose ties to Low 2-C stuff anyway, the latter only when he's wielding a Grand Star.

Has anyone here played the Mario/Rabbids crossover? Does Megabug have a legit case to be Low 2-C? Afaik someone debunked his tier, DRB argued against it and it just never got concluded.

I did, but I got tired of the gameplay feeling like a poor man's Fire Emblem, so I never got to that point in the game

Anyways, there's not much difference between the reasoning of Megabug being Low 2-C than King Boo's, which is accepted, so Megabug being actually Low 2-C isn't that much of an stretch.

I disagree with the downgrades for the Megabug, it was entirely proven and stated that the Megabug was the cause of the entire world going unstable. It was literally shown at the start of the game, even Beep-0 stated this more than once. There were more arguments, but so much of them were just wrong. I might include the Megabug if I make the CRT.

Yeah, we got to be careful before upgrading the cast to Low 2-C; the reason all the various bosses are High 4-C is because it's both consistent and uncontroversial. Especially with Lumas and Power Stars having casual feats ranging from 5-B to 3-C. But if everyone was Low 2-C that would kind of be all over the place even if Mario and Luigi were legit that high. And Rosalina would undoubtedly be back to Low 2-C.

But once again, we'd definitely need Dino's approval if we find enough feats. The 4-A stuff on the other hand would at least be simply to get applied with the Yoshi's Story feat.

Added stuff to my post, but I'd say not yet at least. 4-A for sure yes. And I also agree with Metabug being back to Low 2-C based on the context as well.

I mean, verses where everyone but fodder scale to something very high happens a lot, but I have to agree, Low 2-C isn't as supported by the lore as High 4-C, and it easily is far more controversial, so I would wait for Dino's input at the very least.

Not now, Low 2-C is still technically inconsistent. However if we end up with more and more, it can be considered.

But there is an upgrade I want but will get tons of mixed feelings. Infinite speed via Pure Hearts. Sammer Kingdom, and entire timeline, was completely destroyed by the void. The void was stated to destroy all of existence, this means time would have to be included as well. After Sammer Kingdom was consumed, Mario and co were able to move inside it after time was destroyed within it.

GyroNutz said:
Best course of action would probably be making a blog compiling all the Low 2-C feats with full detail + context before we make the argument of Mario characters being beyond 4-A (or 3-C given mario galaxy stuff)
I agree.

Yeah, Timeless Void standards are inconsistent; though, there could be another feat interpreted as infinite speed even if vague.

Let's check the standards then.

"The realm should be consistently and reliably described as timeless by knowledgeable characters who can be confirmed not to be lying or bluffing."

While it wasn't directly stated to be timeless, the void can destroy time itself so there's no reason to assume why it isn't.

"The realm should display characteristics a realm without time would be expected to have, such as the lack of a visible passage of time, unless this is Cinematic Time."

The background is just white, so nothing displays time moving.

"Although not necessary per se, and not entirely accurate either, the characters who traverse it being described as "beyond the space-time" or "beyond time" would be supporting evidence."

This I've got nothing, but it isn't necessary as stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back