• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario 4-A to 3-A or Low 2-C feats

Feats

Mario and Luigi defeat Chakron who uses the power of the entire universe

Mario can take the entire world and fold it like a piece of paper

He can cut the world into many pieces and put it back together

He can cut out everything including the background of the world, including the sky in the background which would be 4-A with an extreme lowball because its obviously large enough to contain stars and the spaces between star systems

All these are actually described as turning the world into a flat piece of paper, proving its not just some fancy animation or a game mechanic since its mentioned in the story.

He even gets empowered by Kersti at the end of the game, so he does scale to Cutout with Royal Stickers (and with Things in Color Splash)

Sammer Kingdom

Grand Star amped Bowser (It is important that you read these comments)

2-B feat in Dream Team (Highest end)

Scaling to the fusion of 2 universes

Note: Some people are telling me some of these have been rejected, it would be good if you told me where because I can't search it up, there were far too many mario CRTs last year

Proposal
His only other 4-A feat is just power stars. If this revision doesn't accept Low 2-C or 3-A, I propose this to be added as a 4-A feat and Spatial Manipulation with optional equipment. Superior Dimensional Travel too, with those feats

Last edited:
Mario + Rabbids kingdom battle feat is already Low 2-C but for some reason it's not considered canon even though Rabbid Mario is scaled to the canon version of bowser jr. so i agree the feat is Low 2-C but weather its canon is up for debate

Chakron is absorbing waves of the universe buts its never shown he has the full power of the universe so i disagree with this one

Mario folding and cutting the world doesn't sense as Mario would kill like 90% of the universe's population yet that never happens along with the fact Mario is more likely cutting and folding the battlefield he is on so and I disagree with this feat.

its kind of up to debate weather Sammer Kingdom is 3-A or Low 2-C but right now i think its considered Low 2-C (I think this because it only got removed from Mario's profile because 2 other Low 2-C feat got debunked and it would have been an outlier as it was the only one left)

Grand stars aren't Low 2-C for because what the prima guide is far from what actual bowser's plan for the galaxy reactor was

2-B feat from dream is a heavy outlier

so in total two Low 2-C feat that needs some debating on

Mario + Rabbids kingdom battle feat is already Low 2-C but for some reason it's not considered canon even though Rabbid Mario is scaled to the canon version of bowser jr. so i agree the feat is Low 2-C but weather its canon is up for debate

Chakron is absorbing waves of the universe buts its never shown he has the full power of the universe so i disagree with this one

Mario folding and cutting the world doesn't sense as Mario would kill like 90% of the universe's population yet that never happens along with the fact Mario is more likely cutting and folding the battlefield he is on so and I disagree with this feat.

its kind of up to debate weather Sammer Kingdom is 3-A or Low 2-C but right now i think its considered Low 2-C (I think this because it only got removed from Mario's profile because 2 other Low 2-C feat got debunked and it would have been an outlier as it was the only one left)

Grand stars aren't Low 2-C for because what the prima guide is far from what actual bowser's plan for the galaxy reactor was

2-B feat from dream is a heavy outlier

so in total two Low 2-C feat that needs some debating on
Mario seems to fold and cut the world but puts it back together and just doesn't damage anything else. Also, attack animations are accepted here

Chakron is stated to have the power of the whole universe

Grand Star is 3-A from the scan I posted in that other CRT

There's 1 2-B feat and 1 4-A feat

Mario seems to fold and cut the world but puts it back together and just doesn't damage anything else. Also, attack animations are accepted here

Chakron is stated to have the power of the whole universe

Grand Star is 3-A from the scan I posted in that other CRT

There's 1 2-B feat and 1 4-A feat
Mario putting the world back after he cut and folded it so it doesn't not hurt anyone else doesn't make sense because of the fact he still damages his enemies after he put the world back

Chakron only says "This is a pose which absorbs the waves of the universe." and "With the power of the universe, you can do anything." based on the translations on the post (i can't read japanese) he does not say he has the power of the universe even if it did having the "power of the universe" is a very vague statement that can means nothing as it doesn't show he can destroy/create/manipulate/massively effect a whole universe

can you please provide the scan here for the grand star bowser one i could not find anything on the other CRT

again the 1 base 2-B feat (fighting dreamy bowser) is a massive outlier and doesn't make sense in the story of the Mario and Luigi Dream Team as Mario and Luigi couldn't break Neo Castle Bowser's barrier which was powered by the dream stone and they needed the zeekeeper to break it

Feats

Mario and Luigi defeat Chakron who uses the power of the entire universe

Mario can take the entire world and fold it like a piece of paper

He can cut the world into many pieces and put it back together

He can cut out everything including the background of the world, including the sky in the background which would be 4-A with an extreme lowball because its obviously large enough to contain stars and the spaces between star systems

All these are actually described as turning the world into a flat piece of paper, proving its not just some fancy animation or a game mechanic since its mentioned in the story.

He even gets empowered by Kersti at the end of the game, so he does scale to Cutout with Royal Stickers (and with Things in Color Splash)

Sammer Kingdom

Grand Star amped Bowser (It is important that you read these comments)

2-B feat in Dream Team (Highest end)

Scaling to the fusion of 2 universes

Proposal
His only other 4-A feat is just power stars. If this revision doesn't accept Low 2-C or 3-A, I propose this to be added as a 4-A feat and Spatial Manipulation with optional equipment. Superior Dimensional Travel too, with those feats
A lot of these have been brought up before and rejected.

But I think a few of them aren't really indicative of the tier you're claiming.

This would definitely be structured better too

Mario putting the world back after he cut and folded it so it doesn't not hurt anyone else doesn't make sense because of the fact he still damages his enemies after he put the world back

Chakron only says "This is a pose which absorbs the waves of the universe." and "With the power of the universe, you can do anything." based on the translations on the post (i can't read japanese) he does not say he has the power of the universe even if it did having the "power of the universe" is a very vague statement that can means nothing as it doesn't show he can destroy/create/manipulate/massively effect a whole universe

can you please provide the scan here for the grand star bowser one i could not find anything on the other CRT

again the 1 base 2-B feat (fighting dreamy bowser) is a massive outlier and doesn't make sense in the story of the Mario and Luigi Dream Team as Mario and Luigi couldn't break Neo Castle Bowser's barrier which was powered by the dream stone and they needed the zeekeeper to break it
It doesn't make sense because its Toon Force, that doesn't change the fact he slices apart the sky

When he said "with the power of the universe, you can do anything", he's definitely talking about his own power lol

This is the japanese scan where bowser in the games says he'll create a universe with the Grand Star, this is where Bowser amps himself with the grand star, Mario obviously beats him

gain the 1 base 2-B feat (fighting dreamy bowser) is a massive outlier and doesn't make sense in the story of the Mario and Luigi Dream Team as Mario and Luigi couldn't break Neo Castle Bowser's barrier which was powered by the dream stone

The castle could just be more durable than bowser

Most of these feats have either been rejected or simply don't yield Tier 3 or Tier 2 results

I'm sorry, I don't quite know which threads each feat was discussed in. If I recall though, the Chakron feat was rejected for being a vague statement by a character who is otherwise featless. And Grand Star Bowser was discussed here. Apologies for not being of more help

I realised that it didn't really talk about the first statement of "new universe" because the translator seemed unsure, should I ask someone to translate it again?

The Chakron statement was vague, but this is the Japanese one which I don't think anyone discussed

I think it should be translated again if the translator seemed unsure

the Japanese version of M&L BIS still doesn't show why Chakron is Low 2-C all the game says is that Chakron absorbs energy from the universe and that he can do anything with it which obviously Chakron can't do everything as he still lost to Mario and Luigi
I realised that it didn't really talk about the first statement of "new universe" because the translator seemed unsure, should I ask someone to translate it again?

The Chakron statement was vague, but this is the Japanese one which I don't think anyone discussed

Also going back to the Mario + Rabbids feat I still don't get why Mario + Rabbids isn't canon the game explains why Mario and the Rabbids crossover in the opening of the game

I think it should be translated again if the translator seemed unsure

the Japanese version of M&L BIS still doesn't show why Chakron is Low 2-C all the game says is that Chakron absorbs energy from the universe and that he can do anything with it which obviously Chakron can't do everything as he still lost to Mario and Luigi

Also going back to the Mario + Rabbids feat I still don't get why Mario + Rabbids isn't canon the game explains why Mario and the Rabbids crossover in the opening of the game
Nah, Chakron was obviously talking about his power when he said "with the power of the universe, you can do anything"

okay but still that doesn't mean anything that's just him saying he has lots of power
I mean tbf, he explicitly says the universe is giving him power and he’s canonically the one who teleports Bowser around in BIS. If he was just saying he’s powerful, he would’ve said something like “I’m as powerful as the universe” but he said it as if the universe is his source of power.

Although I’m still iffy on the Chakron being universal, it makes more sense know that I’m starting to think about it.

it would be classified as Absorption
Thanks!

What feat is valid from everything stated in the OP? I know Sammer Kingdom is a valid feat but there’s nothing stated in the OP that would support a consistent Low 2-C rating sense the Chakron statement is disagreed with and it seems Mario putting the entire world in a washing machine was disagreed with well. And 2-B Mario and Luigi is an outlier.

And if Mario cutting the background apart is disagreed on as well, what left is their to do here?

the only thing that I know that might imply that is this tweet but given the context of the tweet above it i think
Davide Soliani meant that the 2 universes being merged created its own universe
They knocked him over he doesn’t fight them or get damaged if I recall.

I believe one of the game’s developers said that.

Last edited:
Megabug is Low 2-C from being the personification of the SupaMega vortex which is the thing that was destroying the new merged universe or at least that's what's on its profile

No? If I jokingly punch away a building in a gag feat does that just make it invalid?
For reference, Wendy's Castle feat has a note that it's "likely Toon Force" which makes the EE portion not as impressive I guess? And people complained about other things being gag feats before in Mario.

Personally I don't mind them but this site tends to flip and flop.

Speaking of Megabug though, I noticed the DLC for Mario + Rabbids says that you enter another dimension for the DK world.

The new game also seems to imply the scale is definitely Uni, will have to look out for any infinite statements in the new game.

Megabug might just turn out an outlier or something since it's potentially a 2-C feat given we've got 3 dimensions confirmed.

Also something worth considering is that the SupaMerge seems to fuse things on a conceptual level (a balloon of a boo was able to create a phantom rabbis despite nothing actually intangible or ghostly being present; Rabbid's verse logic and laws got applied in the merge like being able to return the Moon's position in the sky by spinning the clock hands), and upon creating this fusion of universes, certain characters were immediately corrupted/affected in the merge, while the Main cast were not.

Back