• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is Mard Geer laboratory resurrection retricted?

If not it it is inconclusive

If yes it will end when someone gets hit by one-hit ko abiility- The only one which Mard posses have quite long casting time so i guees it goes fo Hendri

i think hendrickson wins, mards thorn abilitys (i dont read FT since i want to wait until it is finished) seem to be vulnerable to his acid-powers and dark-energy-beams/balls :)

what version hendricksen we use?

purge is basically a one-shot for him which he most likely pulls of way faster than mard due to speed difference. but its post-kingdom version. cant get anything from that picture

Mard Geer is far stronger than Hendrickson, even in Mard Geer's human form he is stronger than Hendrickson in his grey demon form. Naraku would be a better challenge for the King of the Underworld, Mard Geer Tartaros.

In the Seven Deadly Sins Hendrickson gains the powers of a lesser demon. And in Fairy Tail Mard Gear is the strongest demon. And in Hendrickson's fight with Meliodas most of Meliodas' powers were sealed away. Watch the anime of seven deadly sins and the tartaros arc in fairy tail, and read the manga for both too. Hendrickson is cooler than Mard Geer but not stronger.

well just because a certain being is a lesser being in its own verse doesnt automatically mean it is a lesser being in other verses. especially when one has to consider that hendrickson at a specific point in time stacked 3 layers of power onto each other. his base power + the red demon + the gray demon. this gets furthermore cemented when we take a look at the power differences between the demons, where a red demon hangs at around 1000-1300, a gray demon at 2700-3200 and his final power in the end was 5800

these points are just for your understanding the different powerscalings in the NNT verse at that time, they are not used to argue in favour of hendrickson for this fight, just to give an overview as of why your "gains the power of a lesser demon and mard is the strongest demon" is not applicable

back on topic: hendrickson at that point in time is well in the 35MT range which is casually city level. he took the entire assault from the kingdoms holy knights and sins without any scratch, on top he can disperse any attack mard throws at him with his "dark nebula"

for offensive he can access either dark snow or dead ende to 1 hit kill mard geer. in contradiction to mard geer, this 1 hit kill techniques were shown to work, whose memento mori hasnt properly worked

You sound more of a fanboy than someone who knows about both characters. You bring up inverse power levels in a vs fight when they are pointless do to the fact that they are from two different universes. And you only bring up the power rating of one character, while leaving out the power rating of the other, which is located on his ft wiki page. So based on the total power ranking types in sds or nnt; magic, strength, spirit, power all added together is the total power so if Henrickson's total is 5800. Then M.G.'s would be 12000, just by using his attack strength and curse power, but if you use every rank given it would be about 40400. That means Henrickson would be able to beat the weakest member of the nine demon gates but not M.G. And again it is a stupid system to compare them on seperate universal scales of power. But yeah all in all from just from what I've seen of both characters I don't realy know who'd win the fight, but I'd rather see them on the same team.

Oh and btw using that same system Meliodas would have a total power of 32500, so he could beay every member of the NDG

first of all, you must have missed the point where i stated:

"these points are just for your understanding the different powerscalings in the NNT verse at that time, they are not used to argue in favour of hendrickson for this fight, just to give an overview "

so i like you to please refrain from "fanboy" talk. remember not i were the one who brought in the comparison between a "lesser" demon and the "strongest" demon.after all the numbers i brought up were to understand the in-verse rules and tiering, not to compare the numbers of 1 verse with the numbers of the other verses

which you are now doing, despite calling it stupid yourself. i tried to give an explanation as of why such a comparisation lacks behind and you misunderstood me apparently.

i would prefer we move from the whole numerical system of in-verse powers to the actual feats. i already gave my points with dark nebula, dark snow, dead end, and the likely superior attack potency and durability and now wait for a reply regarding these points

Coonmd said:
Then M.G.'s would be 12000, just by using his attack strength and curse power, but if you use every rank given it would be about 40400. That means Henrickson would be able to beat the weakest member of the nine demon gates but not M.G.
Get the heck out of here, even Galan who is Large Mountain Level (far above any of Mard Geer's feats) only has a power level of 40,000. I don't know what type of "stats" you are trying to cross apply here, but Raven was just making in-verse comparisons to other strong demons.

Regardless, your argument about how "he is the strongest demon in his verse" (which is untrue because Natsu is the strongest demon) doesn't mean a thing since they are different verses.

Especially since they're bloodlusted, Hendrickson (MHS) blitzes Mard Geer (HS) and hits him with either Purge (druid Hendrickson) or any of his 'dark' attacks (Dark Nebula, Dark Snow, Dead End, Demon Hendrickson). I can't see this going Mard Geer's way.

Which version of Hendrickson is being used for this fight though?

HalfAsianFan said:
Especially since they're bloodlusted, Hendrickson (MHS) blitzes Mard Geer (HS) and hits him with either Purge (druid Hendrickson) or any of his 'dark' attacks (Dark Nebula, Dark Snow, Dead End, Demon Hendrickson). I can't see this going Mard Geer's way.
Speed equalized, plus old thread.

HalfAsianFan said:
Gray Demon Hendy

Battlemania said:
HalfAsianFan said:
Speed equalized, plus old thread.
Oh alright, my mistake then.

if it was human or Red Demon Hendy I can see him loosing but in his Ashen form I don't see him loosing easily. in this case it would be either who can dishout the most damage in the quickest aount of time or who can last the longerst befoer they pass out. base on how they each were takeing their battles I would give Hendy the win mostly becsue of how much he was being casual about the whole thing and how easily he can kill trained knights with complete ease in both physical and Darkness attacks. yes Mard was also being casual during his fight but not as much sense he did went full etherious mode on Natsu and Grey and they were able to do some damage to him while the whole order of the knights and the SDS were comepltely outmatch. so I give my vote to Hendy but I'll admit I can see him loosing.

Back